Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (105 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
i havent watched a movie in ages, have you read 'a hero of our time' yet?
Will check but I don't think I own any Lermontov book. Good I assume?

I don't have much time, I'm yet to continue Turgenev as I have like 250 pages left. In 10 days I will resume my old habits of books and gonna hit it hard.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
But still a spoiler, was intrigued of what you guys were saying until you mentionned that species like horror plot point.

What about it? People still rate terminator cash grap sequels?
i dont know about people not important their opinion for me i rate to terminator series the story and acting is amazing and it's worth watching Its super awesome action film.terminator 1 and 2 were the best action film IMHO.both of them could get you used to watching action and, even more importantly, help truly good action movie to watch in your first choice but rewrites Terminator 3 AND 4 was holy shit! i dont like them. the last episode terminator(terminator genisys) is emotion that episode is amazing story for a different kind of Terminator.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
i dont know about people not important their opinion for me i rate to terminator series the story and acting is amazing and it's worth watching Its super awesome action film.terminator 1 and 2 were the best action film IMHO.both of them could get you used to watching action and, even more importantly, help truly good action movie to watch in your first choice but rewrites Terminator 3 AND 4 was holy shit! i dont like them. the last episode terminator(terminator genisys) is emotion that episode is amazing story for a different kind of Terminator.
Wait you have seen Genesys ? I thought that came out in july ?

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
i have seen Genisys trailer and i have read the story of genisys the plot is very different with Impressive special effects(what i have seen in trailer )
That is the opposite reaction I had . I thought the trailer revealed too much , the dialogue in the trailer and the tv spots sucked and the special effects/CGI is shit . Terminator 2 had better special effects imho .

EDIT : I forgot , I fucking hate Jai Courney .

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The @Zacheryah biopic is finally coming. One man's fight against a bunch of useless peasands. Gonna be so good. :tuttosport:
Peg6yeq.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I completely forgot what that soundtrack was like, but after hearing Death on YouTube I instantly remembered Scarlett walking towards the helpless men in her empty room. Good stuff. :D
:O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)