Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (128 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
@Völler @lgorTudor @Kieselguhr Kid

I just saw that When Marnie Was There is out. Have you seen it? It looks amazing, can't wait to check it out. And btw, what's the shit I hear how this might be last movie of Studio Ghibli, wtf?

- - - Updated - - -
@JuveJay or you can answer it. You're Japanese.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
@Völler @lgorTudor @Kieselguhr Kid

I just saw that When Marnie Was There is out. Have you seen it? It looks amazing, can't wait to check it out. And btw, what's the shit I hear how this might be last movie of Studio Ghibli, wtf?

- - - Updated - - -
@JuveJay or you can answer it. You're Japanese.
No, I haven't seen it yet. Dunno about Studio Ghibli in general.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Cool.

Wait... I thought it was Studio Ghibli that said they might stop. Wait... Miyazaki has announced his retirement? WTF I had no idea :cry: :cry: :cry: that's a $#@!ing crime!
I know :( How did you like Marnie? I remember pausing every frame to enjoy the hand-drawn background we can't give our attention to because we need to read subs and look what's going on in the movie

This is seriously wallpaper material (except the size)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I know :( How did you like Marnie? I remember pausing every frame to enjoy the hand-drawn background we can't give our attention to because we need to read subs and look what's going on in the movie

This is seriously wallpaper material (except the size)
I watched it. It's absolutely amazing and one of my favorites!

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

The FIFA biopic with Tim Roth as Sepp Blatter is flopping like a motherfucker. :tuttosport:

A vanity film about the history of Fifa has flopped in the US, taking just $607 (£397) in its opening weekend.
http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-33050289

- - - Updated - - -

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)