Mourinho Quits Chelsea! (1 Viewer)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
We are not in a race for Moutinho so we don't have a chance of signing him. He could join Inter or Portugal NT. As for his replacement there is Hiddink, Capello and even Lippi with Vialli as his assistant manager or translator.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Its official that Avram Grant and assistant manager Steve Clark are to take over the reins for now, IMO it will be dependent on results as to whether the appointment will turn out to be permanent though. Rather untimely sacking(or resignation, depending on who you believe), though I will not pretend to be surprised. Its the first bad patch of results Mourinho has had in his tenure and like all typical knee-jerkers common amongst the cash-rich but patience-poor generation of EPL club owners Abramovich has responded with the most commonly employed yet also most detrimental and short-sighted measure: sacking the coach.

Rough times ahead for Chelsea, IMO.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
well i dont know whether to be happy or disturbed cuz i think he is a good coach and knowing that we will not get him at the helm spells disaster when someone else does. i really pray that he doesnt come to italy, although it seems unlikely to me that he would but you never know

Geof

May 14, 2004
That's a shock!

And Jose in Juve? Nooooo... Our management would be afraid of this guy. He would wo own them.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
While has been made official the divorce between portuguese manager Josè Mourinho and Chelsea, also from Spain comes some rumors about that adventure to Real Madrid of trainer Bernd Schuster could end soon.
According to spanish newspaper "Marca", Schuster would have let understand during an interview to a german media, that his future to Real is not assured. In particular would have declared: "too many things are changed compared to my player's experience" and that "to the end of the season could leave Real Madrid".

transfermarketweb

Wraith

Sep 1, 2006
While has been made official the divorce between portuguese manager Josè Mourinho and Chelsea, also from Spain comes some rumors about that adventure to Real Madrid of trainer Bernd Schuster could end soon.
According to spanish newspaper "Marca", Schuster would have let understand during an interview to a german media, that his future to Real is not assured. In particular would have declared: "too many things are changed compared to my player's experience" and that "to the end of the season could leave Real Madrid".

transfermarketweb
Not going to happen, Madrid are doing great so far and the Madridistas want exciting, attacking football...which Jose isn't going to bring them, no matter what his other strengths are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)