Mourinho Quits Chelsea! (9 Viewers)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I think it is time that we stopped laughing at Inter's failures and hope Mourinho gets a job before Inter continue to falter.

Inter and Mourinho are a match made in heaven and he would whip those underachieving boys into shape and that would be very bad news for the rest of serieA.

With Mancini in charge, i think there is still a chance of other sides winning the scudetto.

But if Mourinho comes there, with Moratti's money, he owuld be able to buy players that they actually need, not players that are available.

Can you imagine what Mourinho would turn the massively underachieving Adriano into?

Zlatan may be taking all the plaudits right now, but it i clear that if Adriano is back to his potential best, then Inter would be very hard to stop.

Mourinho at Inter, not a good thing for Juventus at all

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
I think it is time that we stopped laughing at Inter's failures and hope Mourinho gets a job before Inter continue to falter.

Inter and Mourinho are a match made in heaven and he would whip those underachieving boys into shape and that would be very bad news for the rest of serieA.

With Mancini in charge, i think there is still a chance of other sides winning the scudetto.

But if Mourinho comes there, with Moratti's money, he owuld be able to buy players that they actually need, not players that are available.

Can you imagine what Mourinho would turn the massively underachieving Adriano into?

Zlatan may be taking all the plaudits right now, but it i clear that if Adriano is back to his potential best, then Inter would be very hard to stop.

Exactly, two more defeats like Fener's would drive Moratti crazy.. hope they do good in their next game in CL .. (Can't believe I'm wishing good luck to inter :sick: )

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Mourinho is an overrated dick, you all will forget him in five years or so.. Sure what he did with Porto was great, but he certainly is not the best manager in the world, not even in top 5.. and I do hope he joins Inter and stays away from us..

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Mourinho is an overrated dick, you all will forget him in five years or so.. Sure what he did with Porto was great, but he certainly is not the best manager in the world, not even in top 5.. and I do hope he joins Inter and stays away from us..
well, just show me one manager who won more titles that mourinho in the last 5 years!!

Mourinho is a great coach.. I mean look at real madrid, they paid so much money for players and did not have success. but Mourinho always knew exactly which players he needs and always had a strong side.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I beg to differ Snoop.

Marko

GhostDog
May 1, 2006
Always in opposition!:lol:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So who are the top 5 managers? And where does Mourinho end up? Number 6?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006

the same thing was said about Lippi...and look what happened there even after signing a truckoad of talented players (Vieri Sukur Farinos etc..)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I think he will become England manager...he's won almost everything at club level it would seem like a natural progression that he would coach either England or Portugal

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Why because we have a fantastic squad of players or is it because it is our DNA to win the league? If I read or hear that crap again I am gonna puke. There is nothing more moronic and idiotic than the statement we are Juventus. What the hell does that mean anyways?

Manchester united went 25 years without winning the league, Liverpool are 17 years and counting without winning the league, surely they musta thought at the time that winning is in their DNA

It is almost as if some fans think its their divine right to win something no matter how many average players they have in their squad.

Reality is way too much a concept for some to grasp.

Inter Milan have 1 of the if not the best squad in the world and Mourinho has shown how great a tactician he is in installing a winning mentality into his players.

Another idiocy is when people come up with he had the money to spend like that is such an easy thing.

Even on non footballing terms if you are very rich and go shopping, chances are you would buy so many things you don't actually need, same as in football.

Looking at his record in England, in the league, Rafa only bested him once, Ferguson only once, Wenger did not do it.

64 games at home without loss and he is called overrated.

People would always criticise no matter what you do, Wenger gets stick for playing pretty football but not winning the cups lately.

Fact of the matter is that in his brief but colourful time in football he has won the league multiple times with Porto and Chelsea, Uefa cup with Porto, fa Cup with Chelsea and the worthington cup multiple times.

Lippi is a fantastic manager and I totally respect him but he won his 2 biggest cups through penalties and he could just as easily have lost them.

Mourinho is just 44, overrated, yeah right

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Why because we have a fantastic squad of players or is it because it is our DNA to win the league? If I read or hear that crap again I am gonna puke. There is nothing more moronic and idiotic than the statement we are Juventus. What the hell does that mean anyways?

Manchester united went 25 years without winning the league, Liverpool are 17 years and counting without winning the league, surely they musta thought at the time that winning is in their DNA

It is almost as if some fans think its their divine right to win something no matter how many average players they have in their squad.

Reality is way too much a concept for some to grasp.

Inter Milan have 1 of the if not the best squad in the world and Mourinho has shown how great a tactician he is in installing a winning mentality into his players.

Another idiocy is when people come up with he had the money to spend like that is such an easy thing.

Even on non footballing terms if you are very rich and go shopping, chances are you would buy so many things you don't actually need, same as in football.

Looking at his record in England, in the league, Rafa only bested him once, Ferguson only once, Wenger did not do it.

64 games at home without loss and he is called overrated.

People would always criticise no matter what you do, Wenger gets stick for playing pretty football but not winning the cups lately.

Fact of the matter is that in his brief but colourful time in football he has won the league multiple times with Porto and Chelsea, Uefa cup with Porto, fa Cup with Chelsea and the worthington cup multiple times.

Lippi is a fantastic manager and I totally respect him but he won his 2 biggest cups through penalties and he could just as easily have lost them.

Mourinho is just 44, overrated, yeah right
Fantastic post. Mourinho is perfect for Juve, I prefer him over the return of Lippi. I think he would even accept Juve bench if our board ensure him the funds and freedom to create the team as he wants. I don´t see that happening though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)