Mourinho Quits Chelsea! (19 Viewers)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Hello Idiots! :cool:

you are the dumbest creature around, don't let these "good post Denco" s fool you, we have loads of ass lickers here..

Where did you bring all these from? you claim I said opposite of all you wrote? what has Wenger and Lippi has to do with this?? btw both of them are better than Mourinho..

The thing with Mourinho is he won a champions league with Porto, I don't call that easy task, but he did it at the time when all the teams sucked, even Monaco, played the worst ever football against them that night.. Let's say Monaco won it that day, so you all make him the best coach??

Mourinho didn't do a big shit with Chelsea, he just fucked up there with all those spending cash (when you spend huge like that, you make sure as huge as you spend).. Now he is shown the door, the thing with Mourinho is his charachter, they love asses like him, who keep talking and throwing shit at other managers or stuff. People love entertainment, and that's it.. His team always bored me to watch. Also does Juventus, so please make sense when you say stupid thing like

I don't say things like that, you have mental problem, you mix everyone with each others when they disagree with you in something..
You piece of dog turd, did you or did you not say you don't watch any team other than Juventus?

Every time you same something stupid which is quite often, you turn around and say you are being sarcastic.

You say people are kissing my ass, why don't they kiss yours?

You post here all the time and noone has praised your posts because you do not seem to make any kind of sense in any.

You go around sometimes like you own the place or something and yes it is moronic to say someone who has 1 two championships for a club that has not won it in 50 years did so because he had money to spend.

You have the temerity to call people idiots and be dumb, I don't have to disagree with your posts to look down on it. I look down on posts because they are stupid not because they have an opposite view to mine.

When someone starts to say we are Juventus we don't need good players or a good manager, that is not an opinion it is idiotic.

If you had more than 7 brain cells you would know that I mentioned Lippi and Wenger because you mentioned that Mourinho is not amongst the top 5 managers .

Now unless you want to tell everyone on here that according to you Lippi, wenger and Mourinho are not amongst the top 5, then please tell us who are in this list of yours.

The guy won champions league against Monaco , you say every team sucked, Monaco sucked, what if he did not win the Cl, would we call him great?

Segue to If you knew what you were talking about half the time, would we be having this conversation?

I aint 1 of those people you feel you can insult and call a kid cos I will give it to you like a mother fucker.

What bothers me is when people keep on jumping on bandwagon that i get upset if you disagree with me, no I like it if it is challenging.

You can have a great argument with Vinman, Andy or Jun Hide or Sateeh and some others because they know what they are talking about whether I agree or not but someone like you the bloody hypocrite, you are fond of abusing people and throwing personal insults then you critique Vinman when what he is doing is different from you.

For the fucking last time, you and people like you that continue to throw shit my way, when i say moronic and idiotic, I am not saying that person is an idiot or a moron but what they are saying is moronic and idiotic

Huge fucking difference

Take it for arrogance I dont give a fuck, because I know it is not and thats what matters to me, I have read some people come out with your stupid spiel oh "if someone does not agree with him he abuses them"

What horseshit, the problem with too many of you is you feel some pople are talking down on you, you got an inferiority complex, nothing I can do about it.

If we are talking football and you put your points across, whether I agree or not, I would appreciate it but you are from what I gather and a lot of people would agree are a trouble maker.

You are 1 of those that would go to a thread be it Dp's or whoever and try and upset them with a remark that is totally uncalled for

You get your jollies from provoking a reaction out of people and you cry wolf when they react like you are the injured party. You have done it so many times its not even funny and the tragedy is you are not even a kid

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Wow, I remember not so long time ago that Snoop called Denco as one of the best posters here with a huge football knowledge.

Don´t know what happened in the meanwhile. :confused:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Mourinho is an overrated dick, you all will forget him in five years or so.. Sure what he did with Porto was great, but he certainly is not the best manager in the world, not even in top 5.. and I do hope he joins Inter and stays away from us..
If that was a sarcasm, check the offensive language he used when he replied.. we have some people here that can't just discuss in a proper way, this is the only reason I don't discuss football here.. You say Mourinho is overrated, you receive "That's idiotic, that's moronic".. and yet, people think I come here just to make fun of others.. Well when you have a forum that you can't discuss in a civilized way, that's what is left to do..
you are very civilized yourself :p

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Hello Idiots! :cool:

The thing with Mourinho is he won a champions league with Porto, I don't call that easy task, but he did it at the time when all the teams sucked, even Monaco, played the worst ever football against them that night.. Let's say Monaco won it that day, so you all make him the best coach??

Mourinho didn't do a big shit with Chelsea, he just fucked up there with all those spending cash (when you spend huge like that, you make sure as huge as you spend).. Now he is shown the door, the thing with Mourinho is his charachter, they love asses like him, who keep talking and throwing shit at other managers or stuff. People love entertainment, and that's it.. His team always bored me to watch. Also does Juventus, so please make sense when you say stupid thing like
i dont know, chelsea never lost a game in epl under mourinho. thats a good record.

secondly the spendings arent really all his fault imo. It seems jose never wanted sheva for example, it was abramovic own wish.

oh and if mourinho didnt do a big shit as you say, then where that leaves ranieri and his time in chelsea :D

OP
Red

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
  • Thread Starter #147
    Mourinho rules out job in England

Mourinho wants to return to coaching as soon as he can
    Jose Mourinho wants to manage again in England - but his next coaching job will be in another European country.

Mourinho said: "I will come back and manage here, but I don't want it as my next step - it must be another country, another experience, another football."

"I'm 44 and I hope I will have many years in English football. I love English football," added Mourinho.

The former Chelsea manager said he was not interested in coaching the Portuguese national team.

"I don't want the Portuguese national team," said Mourinho.

"I want to make that very, very clear. I want Portugal to succeed, I want them to work calmly and I don't want Scolari to have to look behind him thinking I'm waiting."

"Not just the Portuguese national team, I don't want to work in Portuguese football."

Mourinho, who speaks Spanish and French, wants to learn another language as he waits to decide on the next club he will manage.

"I have to choose between Italian and German," he said.

It is unclear whether Mourinho's decision not to initially manage another English team was influenced or determined by his separation package from Chelsea.

At the unveiling of former director of football Avram Grant as Chelsea's new manager, club chairman Buck would not confirm whether there was a clause in Mourinho's severance package preventing him from coaching another Premier League club this season.

"The specific terms of the contract are confidential," said Buck. "There is nothing (in it) which I, as a corporate lawyer, would view as particularly unusual in the context of an executive of a company moving on."

However, Mourinho did say he would like to return to England in the future, admitting: "I think sometime I will return to coach in England."

The Portuguese also urged his former players and fans to get behind the new regime at Stamford Bridge.

Scores of supporters protested outside the ground following his departure, while reports suggest several players are considering their futures at the Blues.

But he said: "I don't want players to threaten to leave because I have. I don't want the fans to chant my name. I don't want demonstrations of any sort."

He added that he was "happy" about his departure, saying: "In professional terms and in personal terms I'm fine.

"I'm happy to have left and I'm happy with what I achieved at Chelsea not only with the results but with the mark I made."

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    ßömßäяdîëя;1452892 said:
    Bob Paisley
    Alex Ferguson
    Giovanni Trapattoni
    Udo Lattek
    Vittorio Pozzo

And...

Helenio Herrera
    Capello's not in your top 5 ?? :p

no argument here...Jose is probably the best coach in the world, and would be welcomed at Juve :pint:

OP
    Red

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
  • Thread Starter #153
    Capello's not in your top 5 ?? :p

no argument here...Jose is probably the best coach in the world, and would be welcomed at Juve :pint:
    I consider Alex Ferguson and Lippi the top two coaches right now. I would put Mourinho in the next group of managers just behind them.

Marko

GhostDog
    May 1, 2006
    ßömßäяdîëя;1452913 said:
    Well he is so good that he cant be in a top 5 because he is so much better.

It's like.....who beat Chuck Norris at chess? Felix Magath.
    :thumbs:
    How the things going on in Bayern? Are there possibilities that Mourinho could join your club?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)