Mourinho Quits Chelsea! (16 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
You piece of dog turd, did you or did you not say you don't watch any team other than Juventus?

Every time you same something stupid which is quite often, you turn around and say you are being sarcastic.

You say people are kissing my ass, why don't they kiss yours?

You post here all the time and noone has praised your posts because you do not seem to make any kind of sense in any.

You go around sometimes like you own the place or something and yes it is moronic to say someone who has 1 two championships for a club that has not won it in 50 years did so because he had money to spend.

You have the temerity to call people idiots and be dumb, I don't have to disagree with your posts to look down on it. I look down on posts because they are stupid not because they have an opposite view to mine.

When someone starts to say we are Juventus we don't need good players or a good manager, that is not an opinion it is idiotic.

If you had more than 7 brain cells you would know that I mentioned Lippi and Wenger because you mentioned that Mourinho is not amongst the top 5 managers .

Now unless you want to tell everyone on here that according to you Lippi, wenger and Mourinho are not amongst the top 5, then please tell us who are in this list of yours.

The guy won champions league against Monaco , you say every team sucked, Monaco sucked, what if he did not win the Cl, would we call him great?

Segue to If you knew what you were talking about half the time, would we be having this conversation?

I aint 1 of those people you feel you can insult and call a kid cos I will give it to you like a mother fucker.

What bothers me is when people keep on jumping on bandwagon that i get upset if you disagree with me, no I like it if it is challenging.

You can have a great argument with Vinman, Andy or Jun Hide or Sateeh and some others because they know what they are talking about whether I agree or not but someone like you the bloody hypocrite, you are fond of abusing people and throwing personal insults then you critique Vinman when what he is doing is different from you.

For the fucking last time, you and people like you that continue to throw shit my way, when i say moronic and idiotic, I am not saying that person is an idiot or a moron but what they are saying is moronic and idiotic

Huge fucking difference

Take it for arrogance I dont give a fuck, because I know it is not and thats what matters to me, I have read some people come out with your stupid spiel oh "if someone does not agree with him he abuses them"

What horseshit, the problem with too many of you is you feel some pople are talking down on you, you got an inferiority complex, nothing I can do about it.

If we are talking football and you put your points across, whether I agree or not, I would appreciate it but you are from what I gather and a lot of people would agree are a trouble maker.

You are 1 of those that would go to a thread be it Dp's or whoever and try and upset them with a remark that is totally uncalled for

You get your jollies from provoking a reaction out of people and you cry wolf when they react like you are the injured party. You have done it so many times its not even funny and the tragedy is you are not even a kid
you have mental problems buddy (oh! please don't write another 80 lines for the word buddy)! I feel like I am being watched by some psycho and being hated for my reactions against people, is that reminding you of some people on your life who are hurting you? be sure I am not them, I didn't hurt you.. Jeez this forum is becoming dangerous, I won't surprise if someone bombs my house.

I couldn't say it better Denco... you just express my exact opinion about him.
:lol:

you are very civilized yourself :p
calling Mourinho a dick makes my discussion uncivilized in forums? is he a religious icon? shit I didn't heard about that religion before :shifty:

btw snoop who are those 5 best managers in your opinion.
me and my father and my two virtual brothers and my sister

i dont know, chelsea never lost a game in epl under mourinho. thats a good record.
:shocked:

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Well about this mourinho discussion i think he is a bit overrated.Just that little bit imo.People portray him like he is the best manager of all time and he is some kind of god that blessed football. When he is not anywhere near some revolutionary manager who changed the face of football along the years.A point that Burke illustrated best with his list.

Now i consider mourinho as one of the best managers in the world right now and easily in the top 5 or 6. He is certainly not the best tactician in the world but tactics alone don't win games.

My stick with him is that people really lay into capello for not playing the best football but mourinho gets away with it when both of them spend big to get results not great performances.

And there are many coaches even recently who won championships in same way as mourinho did.Like Sven, capello at roma and Schaff at Werder.

Also some times his comments are unethical and puts pressure on other people that the other teams.

I respect every methodology any coach uses that breads success, and his certainly did.

now whether i want here at juve or not, well i would welcome him here cause simply i like winners.And i think he would instill a certain winning mentality that we need restored.

And more importantly, why would Mourinho want to go to Germany? Doesn't seem like much of a challenge. Odds are he goes to Spain or Italy. I could see him at Atletico Madrid or Valencia.
Well he could go to clubs like Werder, Hamburg, and Dortmund that would provide him a real challlenge against Bayern.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
you have mental problems buddy (oh! please don't write another 80 lines for the word buddy)! I feel like I am being watched by some psycho and being hated for my reactions against people, is that reminding you of some people on your life who are hurting you? be sure I am not them, I didn't hurt you.. Jeez this forum is becoming dangerous, I won't surprise if someone bombs my house.

calling Mourinho a dick makes my discussion uncivilized in forums? is he a religious icon? shit I didn't heard about that religion before :shifty:

me and my father and my two virtual brothers and my sister

:shocked:
Why would anyone care enough to bomb your house?

Why do you come here anyways? You don't add anything but rebel rousing.

You act like you are important or something. You have been here for years with no added value.

Someone asked you a simple question and you come up with a your typical response of your family members being the top coaches.

I am sure there are plenty like myself who just consider that you only come here to cause trouble that is all. To annoy people with your posts looking for confrontations cos otherwise your posts would be ignored

It must be really sad being you that the only way you could be noticed is if you say something controversial other wise you are just 1 in a crowd and a quite insignificant 1 at that

Hey world look at me, I am snoop and if I go to a church and start praising Allah or go to a mosque and start saying Jesus is king maybe someone would notice me
I have Tourette's syndrome and i think it is very cool and Alzheimer's is something that every old person should have, why because I am snoopy and I love being controversial and controversy always sparks a reaction otherwise who in their right mind would speak to me?

Like Ikhonasa said you once called me a great poster , were you just trying to lick my ass? As you so succintly put it

I guess not you were just trying to put yourself into a conversation that did not concern you to gain notice like you always do

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
If that was a sarcasm, check the offensive language he used when he replied.. we have some people here that can't just discuss in a proper way, this is the only reason I don't discuss football here.. You say Mourinho is overrated, you receive "That's idiotic, that's moronic".. and yet, people think I come here just to make fun of others.. Well when you have a forum that you can't discuss in a civilized way, that's what is left to do..

but I am not levaing like delpieforlife :D

Well about this mourinho discussion i think he is a bit overrated.Just that little bit imo.People portray him like he is the best manager of all time and he is some kind of god that blessed football. When he is not anywhere near some revolutionary manager who changed the face of football along the years.A point that Burke illustrated best with his list.

Now i consider mourinho as one of the best managers in the world right now and easily in the top 5 or 6. He is certainly not the best tactician in the world but tactics alone don't win games.

My stick with him is that people really lay into capello for not playing the best football but mourinho gets away with it when both of them spend big to get results not great performances.

And there are many coaches even recently who won championships in same way as mourinho did.Like Sven, capello at roma and Schaff at Werder.

Also some times his comments are unethical and puts pressure on other people that the other teams.

completely agree..my exact thoughts on mourinho.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Werder is famous for beautiful football in Germany since Schaaf is our coach.
exactly..i was confused when Sateeh mentioned him with the boring managers..ie capello,mourinho etc.
I only mentioned him cause although Werder didnt go for 50 years without winning but it was a good 11 years and he got them the title in style from the claws of the beast that is bayern munich.

I have a great deal of respect to Schaff, considering he put his heart and soul into that team and turned it around in a very small amount of time.Even without the large finances that Bayern obviously have as well as other teams like schalke have.

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
I only mentioned him cause although Werder didnt go for 50 years without winning but it was a good 11 years and he got them the title in style from the claws of the beast that is bayern munich.

I have a great deal of respect to Schaff, considering he put his heart and soul into that team and turned it around in a very small amount of time.Even without the large finances that Bayern obviously have as well as other teams like schalke have.
Guess you made it clear now. :tup:

Apr 12, 2004

I respect Schaff because he is a Werder legend, as a player and a coach. But don't play this OHHHH POOR ME, deal, bro. The financial thing might work for Eintracht or Fuerth, but come on, Werder, Stuttgart and Schalke (within reason) all have the same funds.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
ßömßäяdîëя;1453203 said:
I respect Schaff because he is a Werder legend, as a player and a coach. But don't play this OHHHH POOR ME, deal, bro. The financial thing might work for Eintracht or Fuerth, but come on, Werder, Stuttgart and Schalke (within reason) all have the same funds.
Yeah a real one man team.Been there since the 70s.

Yeah i guess you're right but i always thought Schalke had more money for some reason.And i had heard a while ago that they received a big cash boast from some sponsorship last season that was one of the biggest. Although it didnt reflect in their spending.

Anyway Bayern are miles ahead in that aspect

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

I respect every methodology any coach uses that breads success, and his certainly did.

now whether i want here at juve or not, well i would welcome him here cause simply i like winners.And i think he would instill a certain winning mentality that we need restored.

Well he could go to clubs like Werder, Hamburg, and Dortmund that would provide him a real challlenge against Bayern.
Considering Werder, Hamburg, and Dortmund can't provide the wages Mourinho will ask for I think we can rule out Germany.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
If that was a sarcasm, check the offensive language he used when he replied.. we have some people here that can't just discuss in a proper way, this is the only reason I don't discuss football here.. You say Mourinho is overrated, you receive "That's idiotic, that's moronic".. and yet, people think I come here just to make fun of others.. Well when you have a forum that you can't discuss in a civilized way, that's what is left to do..

but I am not levaing like delpieforlife :D
no i really was agreeing with u :(

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Why would anyone care enough to bomb your house?

Why do you come here anyways? You don't add anything but rebel rousing.

You act like you are important or something. You have been here for years with no added value.

Someone asked you a simple question and you come up with a your typical response of your family members being the top coaches.

I am sure there are plenty like myself who just consider that you only come here to cause trouble that is all. To annoy people with your posts looking for confrontations cos otherwise your posts would be ignored

It must be really sad being you that the only way you could be noticed is if you say something controversial other wise you are just 1 in a crowd and a quite insignificant 1 at that

Hey world look at me, I am snoop and if I go to a church and start praising Allah or go to a mosque and start saying Jesus is king maybe someone would notice me
I have Tourette's syndrome and i think it is very cool and Alzheimer's is something that every old person should have, why because I am snoopy and I love being controversial and controversy always sparks a reaction otherwise who in their right mind would speak to me?

Like Ikhonasa said you once called me a great poster , were you just trying to lick my ass? As you so succintly put it

I guess not you were just trying to put yourself into a conversation that did not concern you to gain notice like you always do
you are sick indeed.. I mean with all these hateful words towards me, while I don't think I ever argued with you or insulted you before all these.. I say Mourinho is an overrated prick, and you told me Sateeh is a great member who knows his football, and he said what I said but with nice words, yet I didn't see your ugly reaction towards him like you had against me..

When I said you are a good member and that you add something to this forum, I did not say it because I was licking your ass, I never liked you or your style, but you do add something to this forum and I would admit that even if I like you or not. see that's where we differ and our characters differ. I think you are a sad prick character wise, but you add good things to this forums in terms of football, and I don't expect you to tell these back to me, cause I don't really care, still I will read your posts and enjoy them sometimes.. But when you argue and claim all these lies about me (That I claim I am an important member here, or that I need attention) then I will only pity you.

Now take a chill pill..

completely agree..my exact thoughts on mourinho.
that's my point as well, but we have some dicks who judge the poster and not the post.

no i really was agreeing with u :(
:D

Apr 12, 2004
Yeah a real one man team.Been there since the 70s.

Yeah i guess you're right but i always thought Schalke had more money for some reason.And i had heard a while ago that they received a big cash boast from some sponsorship last season that was one of the biggest. Although it didnt reflect in their spending.

Anyway Bayern are miles ahead in that aspect
Well Stuttgart and Bremen have both won the Bundesliga title in the past 4 years, Schalke has not. Plus Dortmund just received a huge cash boost from selling their stadium rights to sponsorship. I'm not sure if that is true with Schalke, but I think that there are 3 tiers of teams:

1st Tier: Bayern

2nd Tier: Dortmund, Werder, Schalke, Stuttgart, Leverkusen.

3rd: Everyone else.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

I just don't get it, how can someone like Mourinho be overrated? leave alone what he won with Porto and Chelsea in this "short time", and take a look at his tactics and the way he changed the EPL...and I'm not the one saying Mourinho changed everything in EPL, Wenger and Ferguson stated that.

Jose is simply brilliant when it comes to formations tactics and subs... not too many coaches got his style....

and i don't see how capello won the championship can be compared to Mourinho's, capello's tactics and the way he plays his cards are horrible (from his 4-4-2 to long balls style, to his subs etc, are simply horrible and adds nothing to football, beyond what he achieved with real, milan, roma and juve.

There's a huge diff between capello and jose and i'm not saying that because of the way he treated Del Piero, but as a football follower and as a football player Mourinho is by miles ahead of Capello. Champions league stats says it all, when was the last time Capello did it to the Semi finals?? need i mention the names/squad he had??

I doubt if capello would one day take charge and I hope if one day he'll coach a team in England, i'll be very excited to see what he can add there. I guess nothing.

and on the other hand, i'm 100% sure if mourinho comes to Italy/Spain/Germany he'll add lot of great things, he'll attract lot of people/fans, not because he's arrogant but because people enjoy watching his games, he can develop any league in the world.

If Mourinho continues this way and I'm sure he will, he'll be the likes of capello not only behind him[not that he hasn't done it yet], but he can erase him with no difficulty.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Werder is famous for beautiful football in Germany since Schaaf is our coach.
Nothing personal, but f*$@ "beautiful" football. I am so sick of that crap. :tdown:

The next club that comes around masturbating over their "beautiful football" deserves to have their asses kicked by a smash-mouth club that drubs them 2-0.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Nothing personal, but f*$@ "beautiful" football. I am so sick of that crap. :tdown:

The next club that comes around masturbating over their "beautiful football" deserves to have their asses kicked by a smash-mouth club that drubs them 2-0.
whoa...:D yea i agree beautiful football never really wins anything...even Brazil in 2002 was very solid at the back and a packed MF before they went forward

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005

:howler: you came up with the civilized and uncivilized conversation.

.me and my father and my two virtual brothers and my sister
that was a serious question. i guess its too much of a trouble for you to answer seriously.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)