Mourinho Quits Chelsea! (8 Viewers)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
I think it is time that we stopped laughing at Inter's failures and hope Mourinho gets a job before Inter continue to falter.

Inter and Mourinho are a match made in heaven and he would whip those underachieving boys into shape and that would be very bad news for the rest of serieA.

With Mancini in charge, i think there is still a chance of other sides winning the scudetto.

But if Mourinho comes there, with Moratti's money, he owuld be able to buy players that they actually need, not players that are available.

Can you imagine what Mourinho would turn the massively underachieving Adriano into?

Zlatan may be taking all the plaudits right now, but it i clear that if Adriano is back to his potential best, then Inter would be very hard to stop.

Mourinho at Inter, not a good thing for Juventus at all
:thumbs: Good point! Lets hope he either stays in England or returns to Iberia. We don't want moRATti hiring him. Hope you find a new job soon, Mourinho! At least find one before moRATti comes sniffing around.

I think he will become England manager...he's won almost everything at club level it would seem like a natural progression that he would coach either England or Portugal
I think he requires a bit more experience before he tries that, but it is an achievable goal for Mourinho.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
MOURINHO, Ready to be again in play

Clamorous consensual separation between Chelsea and Mourinho opens thousand scenes. And portuguese is the most required technician of European soccer. We try to see, therefore, what can happen. Endured or in perspective.
1 - Mourinho can find endured one new occupation? Yes. The rule that a trainer cannot change society only at the beginning of season makes use alone in Italy. In England, instead, not there are these ties.
2 - Then can continue his adventure in Premier League? Is the most probable hypothesis. To Tottenham Jol already shakes and could try to find rewinning just to London.
3 - In Italy he could arrive in race? In this case yes. Law regards only manager in Italy, not for the one that arrive from abroad. An example? Hogdson replaced Bianchi in October' 95 to Inter. Passarella arrival in November 2001 to Parma, but for single 5 turns.
4 - To who can interest him in Italy? Three seasons ago Inter tried the portuguese, but it opted for Chelsea solution. Meanwhile Mancini has extended until to 2011. Neither Milan has never hidden esteem for Mourihno. Also Ancelotti is tied until 2009, but if to end season the portuguese were still free…
5 - And abroad who holds him in view-finder? Calderon, before choosing Schuster, has flirted with Mourinho. Eye to a new onslaught.
6 - He cannot train one national team? Mourinho wants to try this experience in mature age. However Portugal lives difficult hours with Scolari and therefore become high Mourinho nomination.
7 - But who will arrive to Chelsea? The more authoritative nominations appear those of Guus Hiddink and Didier Deschamps. Dutch appeals to Roman Abramovich so much, but tycoon will leave Russia without manager? Ex Juve trainer, instead, is free and his name it had been already associated to Chelsea.
8 - The English bookmaker head also at Capello and Lippi. Both know to manage a lot of championship and Chelsea tries a trainer with these prerogatives. But there are opposite deductions.
9 - Which? Capello monday will be to London for a convention, but to London they swear that he is in race for national English team. And Capello is intrigued. It is worth also for Lippi that has already said many times not.
10 - Mourinho will have one severance pay-record? The contract until 2010 from 5,5 million clean to season ,it guarantees one free clause of 5,5 million: that is how much a wage year. But lawyers are working. Adding prizes, to days the account could increase considerably.

Gazzetta dello Sport

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
For all those who say Mourinho needs more experience before he coach NT... What kind of secret experince Roberto Donadoni has and Jose lacks??
Donadoni is not without his critics. So has dumb.. I mean Domenech! I don't say that Mourinho can't be a NT coach, but I feel that he should manage another club or two before he tries to coach a NT. It's just my opinion.

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
Mourinho to Valencia to knock Chelsea out of CL at group stage & Hiddink to take over at Stamford Bridge once Russia can no longer qualify for Euro '08

OP
Red

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
  • Thread Starter #127
    Mourinho to Valencia to knock Chelsea out of CL at group stage & Hiddink to take over at Stamford Bridge once Russia can no longer qualify for Euro '08
    I believe this bit will happen.

Mourinho will replace Mancini before Christmas.

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    Wow it has just occured to me that the premiership has lost its most exciting player ever in Thierry Henry and its most charismatic and interesting manager in the space of less than 2 months

Shame

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    MOURINHO, "Want work": to Tottenham?

"I want to work, I wait that the telephone ring": so, according with The Times, Josè Mourinho would are living his first hours as unemployed. In this moment is always more probable hypothesis of Tottenham for "El Comandante", who will remain to London for a immediately ransom in an ambitious society.

transfermarketweb

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    I would personally be delighted to see Mourinho at the Nerazzuri helm, if for nothing else to add some colour and life to the dearth of personality in Italy's big teams at the moment. Serie A badly needs the shot in the arm. Besides, Morratti's one of the very few capable of bankrolling Mourinho the way Abramovich did, and Inter is long overdue for a major clearout themselves.

Jose is also the best possible candidate to give the blue half of Milan a little credibility in their rival's eyes, and possibly Italy's next best hope for European glory should Milan falter. In a year or two the we will have witnessed the passing of a memorable generation of European stalwarts from the Milan team when the likes of Inzaghi, Maldini, Seedorf, Cafu and Serginho retire, and none of the current crop of Juve, Inter or Roma teams look anywhere near capable of emulating similar success on the continental stage.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Always in opposition!:lol:
    Snoop's gonna get it now.
    Hello Idiots! :cool:

Why because we have a fantastic squad of players or is it because it is our DNA to win the league? If I read or hear that crap again I am gonna puke. There is nothing more moronic and idiotic than the statement we are Juventus. What the hell does that mean anyways?

Manchester united went 25 years without winning the league, Liverpool are 17 years and counting without winning the league, surely they musta thought at the time that winning is in their DNA

It is almost as if some fans think its their divine right to win something no matter how many average players they have in their squad.

Reality is way too much a concept for some to grasp.

Inter Milan have 1 of the if not the best squad in the world and Mourinho has shown how great a tactician he is in installing a winning mentality into his players.

Another idiocy is when people come up with he had the money to spend like that is such an easy thing.

Even on non footballing terms if you are very rich and go shopping, chances are you would buy so many things you don't actually need, same as in football.

Looking at his record in England, in the league, Rafa only bested him once, Ferguson only once, Wenger did not do it.

64 games at home without loss and he is called overrated.

People would always criticise no matter what you do, Wenger gets stick for playing pretty football but not winning the cups lately.

Fact of the matter is that in his brief but colourful time in football he has won the league multiple times with Porto and Chelsea, Uefa cup with Porto, fa Cup with Chelsea and the worthington cup multiple times.

Lippi is a fantastic manager and I totally respect him but he won his 2 biggest cups through penalties and he could just as easily have lost them.

Mourinho is just 44, overrated, yeah right
    you are the dumbest creature around, don't let these "good post Denco" s fool you, we have loads of ass lickers here..

Where did you bring all these from? you claim I said opposite of all you wrote? what has Wenger and Lippi has to do with this?? btw both of them are better than Mourinho..

The thing with Mourinho is he won a champions league with Porto, I don't call that easy task, but he did it at the time when all the teams sucked, even Monaco, played the worst ever football against them that night.. Let's say Monaco won it that day, so you all make him the best coach??

Mourinho didn't do a big shit with Chelsea, he just fucked up there with all those spending cash (when you spend huge like that, you make sure as huge as you spend).. Now he is shown the door, the thing with Mourinho is his charachter, they love asses like him, who keep talking and throwing shit at other managers or stuff. People love entertainment, and that's it.. His team always bored me to watch. Also does Juventus, so please make sense when you say stupid thing like
    Why because we have a fantastic squad of players or is it because it is our DNA to win the league? If I read or hear that crap again I am gonna puke. There is nothing more moronic and idiotic than the statement we are Juventus. What the hell does that mean anyways?
    I don't say things like that, you have mental problem, you mix everyone with each others when they disagree with you in something..

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    Hello Idiots! :cool:

you are the dumbest creature around, don't let these "good post Denco" s fool you, we have loads of ass lickers here..

Where did you bring all these from? you claim I said opposite of all you wrote? what has Wenger and Lippi has to do with this?? btw both of them are better than Mourinho..
    :tup:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    If that was a sarcasm, check the offensive language he used when he replied.. we have some people here that can't just discuss in a proper way, this is the only reason I don't discuss football here.. You say Mourinho is overrated, you receive "That's idiotic, that's moronic".. and yet, people think I come here just to make fun of others.. Well when you have a forum that you can't discuss in a civilized way, that's what is left to do..

but I am not levaing like delpieforlife :D

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
    I would personally be delighted to see Mourinho at the Nerazzuri helm, if for nothing else to add some colour and life to the dearth of personality in Italy's big teams at the moment. Serie A badly needs the shot in the arm. Besides, Morratti's one of the very few capable of bankrolling Mourinho the way Abramovich did, and Inter is long overdue for a major clearout themselves.

Jose is also the best possible candidate to give the blue half of Milan a little credibility in their rival's eyes, and possibly Italy's next best hope for European glory should Milan falter. In a year or two the we will have witnessed the passing of a memorable generation of European stalwarts from the Milan team when the likes of Inzaghi, Maldini, Seedorf, Cafu and Serginho retire, and none of the current crop of Juve, Inter or Roma teams look anywhere near capable of emulating similar success on the continental stage.
    You realize that now Badass and Turk will bomb your house,personally.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)