Mourinho Quits Chelsea! (6 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
This is great. Mourinho is going to go to another league, dominate it, and lose in the CL every year. This only difference is he will no longer be a thorn in my team's side.
he still could join Spurs:D

Better still,Arsenal still havent appointed a Director of football..he might be a good candidate;)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I'd love for him to come here but there's more pressure on Mancio and Jol than Ranieri so I'm not getting my hopes up. Has Mourinho said if he wants to stay in England or not?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
At least keep him away of Inter... I don't want to imagine a "Mourinho type Anti-Juve statments".
i wish he would come to juve so the statements would be anti inter. i love coaches who talk shit. they make the world a funnier place. mourinho might make a good juve coach yet again he might not. first off in our current financial situation i dont think mourinho would accept any wages our board would offer. second i dont know if hed adjust well to having a team that isnt incredibly stacked over the rest of the league or without being able to buy 5 new super stars every time he doesnt win a game. mourinho would be a gamble of a coach.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
watched on viasat chelsea tv today, the lads there said that getting a CL spot would be a great result at the end of this season. :lol:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
just curios but i thought you left this forum? its good that you stayed but why did you make that im leaving thread?
He's just like everyone else. He thinks he's better and above our childish bantar. In the end he finds out he is like the rest of us. He can't get enough.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
fuck that, bring back capello :D
Wow.

Coaches currently on the sidelines: Mourinho, Capello, Lippi.

That's 2 champions league trophies, 12 Scudetti, 2 La Liga championships, 2 EPL championships, 2 Portuguese Superliga championships, and one World Cup between them.

That's gotta be a bigger trophy case than all the currently employed coaches combined. :shocked:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Wow.

Coaches currently on the sidelines: Mourinho, Capello, Lippi.

That's 2 champions league trophies, 12 Scudetti, 2 La Liga championships, 2 EPL championships, 2 Portuguese Superliga championships, and one World Cup between them.

That's gotta be a bigger trophy case than all the currently employed coaches combined. :shocked:
i know rite, talk about adding insult to unemplyed injury ;):D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)