Mourinho Quits Chelsea! (13 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Bring him to Juve, NOW!!!
Poor Claudio. Fired twice on two different teams for the same replacement coach. :wallbang:

Gotta give Scolari credit though...it took 'em 5 years to figure him out.
He deserves a ton of credit. Just look what Couceiro did to squader all the U-21 talent Portugal has. He actually made the NT respectable.

But alas, he's definitely now at a crisis point of his tenure.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Chelsea Confirm Mourinho Departure

Chelsea have confirmed reports that they've unexpectedly parted company with manager Jose Mourinho after a crisis meeting this evening.

A brief statement on the Blues' official website, read: "Chelsea Football Club and José Mourinho have agreed to part company today (Thursday) by mutual consent."

Mourinho is reported to have text messaged five senior players this evening to tell them that he is leaving the Blues, who could only draw at home with Rosenborg in their opening Champions League tie on Tuesday.

The set-back followed disappointing results in the Premiership against both Aston Villa and Blackburn, results that had left Mourinho visably on edge.

The Portuguese coach was said to have fallen out with owner Roman Abramovich last season, although the dispute was believed to be behind the pair. However, poor form plus difficulties with star names Andriy Shevchenko and Michael Ballack appear to have put further strain on their relationship.

The 'Special One' still had three years left on a contract, worth a staggering £6.5m a year, but Abramovich is believed to be prepared pay a huge slice of that in order to end their relationship.

Mourinho arrived at Chelsea having won the Champions League with Porto in 2004 and he continued his success with back-to-back Premiership titles. However, last season Manchester United beat the Blues to the league crown, although they did manage to lift both domestic cups.

Reports have immediately linked Sevilla boss Juande Ramos with the job and ironically the Spaniard is already in London having seen his side lose 3-0 to Arsenal in their Champions League encounter this evening.

It seems more than likely that current Russia coach Guus Hiddink will also be considered among the frontrunners for the job.

Rob Hogley

goal.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it was inevitable but so early on in the season...wow!

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Lippi is going to be Chelsea's next coach :frown:
nah its between klinsmann and hiddink. its not who's the best one for the job; its who has the best connection with abramovic.

NT :shocked: well say he's a success and wins the wc, whats he gonna do then? retire? i dont think he'll be thinking about NT before he has stints in the italy and spain.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
How great would it be if Deschamps took over Chelsea, and then won the Champions League. We would have such egg on our face that the people running this club should rather be shot to death. We need a new board no doubt.

Hire mother-fucking Mourinho.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Lippi for Chelsea, Mourinho for Barca or Inter, I don't see him taking a NT job.

If he wants Juve, I'll go pack all of Tinkerman's stuff myself. I'll even pay all the travel expenses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)