Morientes? (2 Viewers)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Thats good, but honestly, there wasn't really any contact between Juve and Morientes. Madrid want him, at least Perez said that, and Chelsea want him! So there is no space for us...

Alex

May 1, 2004
The way i see it- Morientes will score in CL final, play well in a successful Spanish side at the Euro Champs and will be an automatic inclusion into the madrid line up. Ronnie will probably stay but could be sold, but also raul can play in mid so there is room for the champ. Morientes himself will prefer to return to Bernabeu for he has many friends and fans.

Having said this Moggi should put his bowl of pasta aside, make some phone calls, lay down an offer and do anything to persuade Morientes and Madrid to make a transfer. Sell Trez, Iulaino, Montero and Conte. Or even offer Thuram...

Worst case scenario we dont get the star of the year but settle for Cavaneghi. holy crap worst case scenario end of the world scenario we get Gilardino.

All in all Trez is gone and problem solved

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
Lets get him then, what is Moggi watiting for...
The Guru is waiting for the right time. He made his bids and now waiting for replies.

I think that only after the EURO the real transfer campaign will start.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
The Guru is waiting for the right time. He made his bids and now waiting for replies.

I think that only after the EURO the real transfer campaign will start.
Actually, knowing Moggi, he'll be doing secret shady deals before and during Euro 2004, and by the time the tournament's over, all the in-demand players will already be OURS :extatic:

[/HOPING BUT NOT EXPECTING]

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Worst case scenario we dont get the star of the year but settle for Cavaneghi. holy crap worst case scenario end of the world scenario we get Gilardino.

All in all Trez is gone and problem solved
I've been wondering this for a long time... You're this funny, so are you REALLY Juventini?! Are you even serious?! Everyone else here (not including sally and few others who love Trez) would love to see Gila wearing bianconeri... shortly, what's wrong with you?!

rainhard

May 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++

I've been wondering this for a long time... You're this funny, so are you REALLY Juventini?! Are you even serious?! Everyone else here (not including sally and few others who love Trez) would love to see Gila wearing bianconeri... shortly, what's wrong with you?!
gogogo gila gila

:D papa moggi buy gila

venom

Oct 22, 2003
La Stampa tells that one of Deschamps' (if he's selected) demand to board is to get Morientes as a replacement for Trez.
Continuing La Stampa stories - we're still in the race for Mexes. And Roma is interested in Gilardino (with whose money are they gonna buy him:confused:)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Its not impossible...as in very sure that real madrid will sell morientes. He will return to madrid, ok, but i doubt tha he will remain there.

He will be sold IMO...and juve can make a bit for him.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by venom ] ++
La Stampa tells that one of Deschamps' (if he's selected) demand to board is to get Morientes as a replacement for Trez.
Continuing La Stampa stories - we're still in the race for Mexes. And Roma is interested in Gilardino (with whose money are they gonna buy him
with the money that they get from selling samuel to madrid ;)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
yea, if u think about debts.....then they'd still have "---" in their accounts. who knows, maybe some mafia is supporting them or summink :p

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Morientes would be great! I am sure Moggi will buy a young gun (like Gilardino) and an known stiker like Morientes. He is wonderful player and could be much better than Zlatan, who oesn't score that much goals.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
If Didier will come and bring Moro(Morientes) with Rothen and Evra/Squillaci
with him it will make only good for Juve.
He is a world class and a player who CAN succes in our tough league.especially with Rothen and Didier.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
The way i see it- Morientes will score in CL final, play well in a successful Spanish side at the Euro Champs and will be an automatic inclusion into the madrid line up. Ronnie will probably stay but could be sold, but also raul can play in mid so there is room for the champ. Morientes himself will prefer to return to Bernabeu for he has many friends and fans.
I disagree. There's no way Figo, Zidane, Raul, Ronaldo AND Morientes could coexist in one team. Raul is capable of playing slightly behind the target man, but no deeper than that, and leaving out Zizou, Figs or Mori would be a crime. I think Fernando will leave Madrid unless Ronaldo does so first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)