Morientes? (1 Viewer)

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
I don't think Moggi will sign Morientes, Morientes is not a prospect to invest on....it will only be either Cavenaghi or Gilardino

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Madrid recently stated that Morientes will return to the Galacticos? :confused:
Believing what Madrid say is like believing what Moggi says

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sidz-Inzaghi ] ++
I don't think Moggi will sign Morientes, Morientes is not a prospect to invest on....it will only be either Cavenaghi or Gilardino
Since when Moggi is investing on youngsters?!?!

nah, I see your point, Prandelli and DD are both great, they can easily develop players like Cave or Gila into stars... And now Lippi is gone, it's the time for new generation... Mexes, Ferrari, Gilardino etc... I just can't wait to see our team next season...

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++

I don't know where you got that from. In every single TV interview and
in football magazines he expresses his love for REAL and that he is 100% sure that he will return to madrid after this season and he really hopes they are keen on having him back as real madrid is the team in his heart.
he wants to stay at monaco with didier or follow him where he goes. he loves real madrid because he has such great memories. but at the same time, he knows they have treated somewhat harshly this season by loaning him out after he has done a lot for that club over the years. He'll return to Real only if he gets a starting position. If porky leaves, morientes will stay, if porky stays, morientes will love Real but not be wearing their shirt.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
He was treated harshly not only this season.

Morientes is too old so sit on the bench and wait until someone gets injured. Real doesn't seem to sell neither of its starting strikers, so naturally, I would conclude that Morientes doesn't wanna go back to Santiago.

He does want to stay at Monaco though.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++

nah, I see your point, Prandelli and DD are both great, they can easily develop players like Cave or Gila into stars... And now Lippi is gone, it's the time for new generation... Mexes, Ferrari, Gilardino etc... I just can't wait to see our team next season...
i really like to see those names at juve next season.. omg its gonna be so cool with a new team... !

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
oh yes, they will... they can't afford to say no, and real is tempting for some players...
i think that depends on how much relad will ofeer roma, cos roma without his captain is unbelievable

:rofl:

Morientes is too old so sit on the bench and wait until someone gets injured. Real doesn't seem to sell neither of its starting strikers, so naturally, I would conclude that Morientes doesn't wanna go back to Santiago.
i have read couple of moros lates interviews. it seems that he really wants to go back to real 'cos he fells that he belongs to this club, but he doesn't want to be benched, therefore he will prefer other clubs to real if he is allowed to be a starter

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
yes but what about another side? If he doesn't get possibility to play? he might choose another team 'cos he is already 27

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Tina ] ++

i think that depends on how much relad will ofeer roma, cos roma without his captain is unbelievable
Well, real has cash, and they'll buy some kind of superstar (again), if it's not totti, then it can be henry or nedved or... the list goes on... remember these?
"we're not buying becks/ronaldo/zz..." and
"we're not selling becks/ronaldo/zz for any price..."

it's pretty funny actually...

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
i am soo happy for morientes being able to stick it up real's this season in the CL!!!! i mean he made them know what they are missing when he was able to score in both legs and kick them out of the tournament! he then was able to do it again in the semi against chelsea and get to the final!!!

i don't think he is a future juventus player but i wouldn't mind him filling trez place as he is a fighter with an excellent spirit on the pitch!

just like last season's nedved

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)