More players for next season . (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

malducato1

Dec 26, 2005
if uliano joins juventus back i swear il go to turin my myself and shoot that person who brought boumsong and iuliano at juventus... come on iuliano? id rather play with zebina central defender, or crisicito, or legortaglie, or tudor , or kovac, or my grand grand father, as long as not boumsong or iualiano

Might as well see if Montero wants to come back too.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
if uliano joins juventus back i swear il go to turin my myself and shoot that person who brought boumsong and iuliano at juventus... come on iuliano? id rather play with zebina central defender, or crisicito, or legortaglie, or tudor , or kovac, or my grand grand father, as long as not boumsong or iualiano
come on he is much better than any of our current defenders, except for Kovac maybe. cheapest solution

OP
Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #825
    iuliano better than our central defenders? sure just watch him play and you realise how much better he is.. iuliano is boumsongs clone ....

however today gazzetta dello sport quoted that juventus want daniel alvess.. once again i doubt he will join juve considerign that apart from many teams chelsea are intrested in him... they give him more money, he plays in the champions league, he wins immediately and so on.. the only factor in our favour is spain is more similar to italy and maybe he would rather play in italy.. until we find a good right back i cant understand why were giving zebina to milan.. to play birindeli? i cant stand him anymore

allrounder

Jan 3, 2003
    i have a feeling that we will see this scenario in june:

trezeguet will move to lyon in exchange for malouda, then lyon will buy ribery....not a bad solution imo. another scambio could be this: zebina to monaco for givet.

my possible team 2007:

-------------------------1buffon--------------------------
    --23grygera----4barzagli----17givet-----3chiellini--
    -----------------8macherano-----19paro----------------
    ----16camoranesi----------------------7malouda-----
    ----------------13klose-----10del piero------------------

reserve:
    mirante, biri, boumsong, balza, tudor
    marchisio, zanetti, marchionni, nedved
    palladino, volpato, zalayeta

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
    allrounder this isnt a bad starting eleven. im curious to see what Bettega will do now in Amsterdam. The Media speculate that we are interested now also to Heitinga. But i think its only blabla of the Media. Alves has expired his contract until 2013 and he will not leave his team now. Read that we have 50 Mil to spend on the transfermarket. 50 Mil is a lot of money and we can go for some big signings. And it seems true: The Mascherano Deal is near to be done. And if the Trez-Malouda Swapdeal will become true then i suppose that Lyon will give us also some Money. not a lot but perhaps 10 Mil...Grygera will join us now if Zebina leave in January.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    allrounder this isnt a bad starting eleven. im curious to see what Bettega will do now in Amsterdam. The Media speculate that we are interested now also to Heitinga. But i think its only blabla of the Media. Alves has expired his contract until 2013 and he will not leave his team now. Read that we have 50 Mil to spend on the transfermarket. 50 Mil is a lot of money and we can go for some big signings. And it seems true: The Mascherano Deal is near to be done. And if the Trez-Malouda Swapdeal will become true then i suppose that Lyon will give us also some Money. not a lot but perhaps 10 Mil...Grygera will join us now if Zebina leave in January.
    Absolutely. For all we know he could be heading there for a red light quickie

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
    May 25, 2004

This is good news really. I'm sure that here in the forum all the dudes want trezi to stay but surely he'll be out next season and it comes down to many reasons :
    - first of all, he won't be able to play the championleague
    - a swoop deal with malouda + cash would be awesome considering the fact that we're lacking a good replacement for nedved.
    - Klose is ready to play with us and i'm sure he's the best replacement for trezi. Yes, it's risky to loose our best scorer but it's also to think about those who provide good passes.

This have been said, i'm certain that with 50 milions + some free transfers we'll have a solid team newt season. Yet, i hope grygera and mascherano will come in january so that they will adapt fast.

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    Juve, doppio colpo. Si avvicina a Barzagli e fissa il vertice con Mascherano. Nella prima settimana di gennaio il summit per definire i contorni dell'affare che porterà l'argentino a Torino. Masiello al Genoa apre le porte al ritorno di Criscito: il Palermo a giugno vuole lui per cedere Barzagli. (Corriere dello Sport)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juve: Klose e Alves per trattenere Buffon

09:50 del 30 dicembre

Klose e Alves per sedurre Buffon. La società bianconera ha due obiettivi precisi e di qualità. Rinforzi per convincere anche il portiere a restare. La Juve è pronta a investire sul tedesco e sul brasiliano: un grande progetto per trattenere il portiere. 50 i milioni a disposizione per preparare al meglio il futuro. In questo caso, non ci sarebbero altre fughe. Tra l'altro, la stessa cifra serve per sostenere il piano industriale di sviluppo per il rinnovo del Delle Alpi e del centro di Vinovo. (La Gazzetta dello Sport)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juve-Francia Rapporto mai interrotto

10:38 del 30 dicembre

Malouda e i suoi fratelli. I francesi nella storia della Juve: un rapporto che non si è mai interrotto. il centrocampista del Lione rimane il sogno, poi tanti giovani da Faty in giù. Il difensore del Rennes accetterebbe Torino di corsa e dà appuntamento per giugno. Kaboul e Gakpé baby stelle seguite con attenzione dagli osservatori. Nel Marsiglia gioca il nuovo che avanza, ovvero Franck idolo dei transalpini, costo però proibitivo, vista l'asta scatenata dal Real. E incanta anche Nasri, piccolo Zidane. (Tuttosport)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    yeah i now but he will be useful for this season atleast his is experianced and he loves Juve and wouldn't mind comeing, he is a fast solution for our defence and i think he will come for free
    Iuliano is better than boumsong but he would be an absolute waste of time because hes not THAT much better.

Im not too keen about getting Grygera in jan when we could get him in the summer for free, we really need to preserve our money.
    Dani alves is a dream, hes such a good player, one of the best RB in the world and i cant see this deal happening at all.
    Klose i can see happening and if we have to sacrifice Treze for him then fine, trez has disapointed me this season he should have scored at least double what he has, 5 goals is really not on for a player of his calibre in a lower league.
    Are there actually any news that links us to malouda? he would be brilliant, so quick he would destroy Serie A!

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
    so we are linked with a million player but really what we need is just a couple of them, if it was as reported that we have 50 mil to spend, which i doubt i think it's more like 20, then our main goals should be 2 CB one DM and one AM, which sums up to 4 players about 12.5 mil each in case of 50 mil. other player could arrive if we sold any on our super stars. i don't want us to be like the viola when they first got pormoted they bought some really useless player and just by luck they survived. the main thing is to have a good plan. and by the way i wouldn't welcome any player who refused to join us when we were in Serie B

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Marseille and Juventus are reported to be eyeing up a move for Monaco defender Francois Modesto.

Reports emanating from France claim Marseille have contacted Monaco regarding Modesto's availability.

Juventus are also keeping tabs on the 28-year-old with Didier Deschamps a big admirer of Modesto having worked with him while he was in charge at Monaco.

Marseille and Juventus are both thought to be ready to test Monaco's resolve to hang onto Modesto when the transfer window reopens next month.

Monaco are keen to keep hold of Modesto as they look to improve on a disappointing start to the second half of the campaign.

Meanwhile, Monaco are being linked with a move for Lens forward Olivier Thomert.

Thomert's future at Lens has been the subject of intense speculation for some time with a number of top sides believed to be chasing his signature.

Monaco are now thought to have joined the chase for Thomert and they could step up their interest in the versatile forward in January.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)