More players for next season . (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
We should get Lampard, Ribery, Malouda, Lucio and Robinho. That is so much creativity on one field it is like having picasso in the Juve jersey. Creativity=skill.
No, we should get 5 DMC´s and 5 DC´s (they all MUST be Italians) so we can play like Greece did in EURO 2004.

Yeah, when I think of it better, let´s do it. That way we will win a big trophy once in a blue moon, just like pathetic Italian NT is doing.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Some of you don't understand and this thread doesn't help because it's too general so I'm closing this one and:

- If there's news on a player linked with Juve and there's no thread about him then start it and discuss about the player.

- If you want a player for Juve and want to post your formation with him in it then use "The I want this player to Juve thread".

Thanks!

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
jeez my head hurts, tony i am gonantell you this once.
YOU were going on about lippi playing 2 DM one of which is pirlo, several people pointed out that pirlo is not a DM he is a converted no10 playing deeper.
YOu then went on a mad rant that left no option but to close this thread.

either learn to deal with other peoples opinions or shut up if they dont agree with you, the whole point of a forum is to exchange ideas, not enforce your opinions on others when tehy dont praise you for being all knowledgable.

grow up kid ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)