More players for next season . (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
I think that Juve should change into something different and become a team of superstars. Sign the big names. Secco is doing it don't you see. He is "Making a Splash" He is a real transer wizard who knows what Juve fans want.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
then do me a favour and go support a team of superstars, unfortunatly for u juve is a squad of fighters and determined mofo's who knows what their maglia means. or better more go on fmm editor make ur own superstar squad and support that instead.
ignore him, hes acting like an idiot because he couldnt make a point earlier

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Lampard is god. He runs around the pitch like a tazmanian devil. He puts on so many highlight real plays it makes Ronaldinho look like a littl eboy. WE NEED LAMPARD! He would be an English leader on an Italian team and would spice up our Pasta dish with a little overcooked steak. He would bring excitement to Juve. That is what we need.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Yeah and I have another game for XBox. It is even better than FIFA Manager 07 because I play the game and I can control Lampard and he has a lot of shot power to score long range goals. We should get him!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Lampard is god. He runs around the pitch like a tazmanian devil. He puts on so many highlight real plays it makes Ronaldinho look like a littl eboy. WE NEED LAMPARD! He would be an English leader on an Italian team and would spice up our Pasta dish with a little overcooked steak. He would bring excitement to Juve. That is what we need.
lampard is more like a piece of stale focaccia with cat piss on it

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
We should get Lampard, Ribery, Malouda, Lucio and Robinho. That is so much creativity on one field it is like having picasso in the Juve jersey. Creativity=skill.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Badass I can't keep this up any longer. Everypost the past 3 pages was complete sarcasm. You came in halfway through my rant. I agree with you. I am sick of these idiot fans on here all wanting entertainment and star quality over grit and purpose. Forza Juve. Pray the powers that be make some good decisions and bring the right players. Hopefull they aren't getting there information from the video games everybody on here plays. It is sad.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Empoli President Fabrizio Corsi has admitted that Juventus have made an enquiry over Sergio Almiron.

The midfielder, who has been a key figure in the Tuscan side’s tactical system over the last two years, is highly regarded by several major clubs, but Corsi insists that the Bianconeri are in pole position.

“So far, Juventus are the only club that has officially expressed an interest in the player,” said the chief to Violagol.

Fiorentina have also been heavily associated with the Argentine ace, but Corsi insists he’s unaware of the Viola’s intentions.

“There has been no official contact or any negotiation with them,” added Corsi. “However, the Press sometimes has different sources and might know things that the clubs are not informed of.”

Almiron is also a reported target for the likes of Milan and Inter, who his agent Claudio Vagheggi claims would be the 26-year-old’s preferred destination.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/mar16i.html

never seen him play, apparently hes pretty good, anyone know anything about him?

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Badass I can't keep this up any longer. Everypost the past 3 pages was complete sarcasm. You came in halfway through my rant. I agree with you. I am sick of these idiot fans on here all wanting entertainment and star quality over grit and purpose. Forza Juve. Pray the powers that be make some good decisions and bring the right players. Hopefull they aren't getting there information from the video games everybody on here plays. It is sad.
be quiet

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Apparently I post this too much.

--------------------------BUFFON---------------------------

GRYGERA------BARZAGLI-----DAINELLI------CHIELLINI

-----------------GILBERTO-----ZANETTI-------------------

CAMORANESI-------------------------------------NEDVED

-------------------------------DEL PIERO-------------------

----------------TREZEGUET---------------------------------

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
We should sign more foreign players, especially team leaders. That is what we NEED.
Agree... One or two superstars is enough ( we dont want to be like Madrid or Chelsea)....an experienced midfielder and defender along with up and coming stars (preferably foreign) as supporting cast is a great mix. With time the young ones will become stars...and juve will benefit on the long run if they ever decide to sell them off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)