More players for next season . (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Juve watch Grygera Saturday 30 December, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus’ defensive revamp may include the signature of Ajax’s Zdenek Grygera, according to sources in the peninsula.

The 26-year-old Czech international has been linked with a move to Turin on several occasions during the last few seasons due to his close relationship with Pavel Nedved.

“Grygera is a player we’re interested in and his contract is set to expire,” confirmed Bianconeri director of sport Alessio Secco to Tuttosport.

Grygera is valued largely for his great versatility – he can play anywhere in defence and also in midfield if needed – and has earned 44 national caps since his debut in 2001.

The Old Lady also look set to fight Milan for the signature of Palermo’s World Cup winning defender Andrea Barzagli.

Channel 4

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 2, 2006
Juve watch Grygera Saturday 30 December, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus’ defensive revamp may include the signature of Ajax’s Zdenek Grygera, according to sources in the peninsula.

The 26-year-old Czech international has been linked with a move to Turin on several occasions during the last few seasons due to his close relationship with Pavel Nedved.

“Grygera is a player we’re interested in and his contract is set to expire,” confirmed Bianconeri director of sport Alessio Secco to Tuttosport.

Grygera is valued largely for his great versatility – he can play anywhere in defence and also in midfield if needed – and has earned 44 national caps since his debut in 2001.

The Old Lady also look set to fight Milan for the signature of Palermo’s World Cup winning defender Andrea Barzagli.

Channel 4
Grygera and Jacques Faty on free,Criscito already ours
with Barzagli and Givet we will have winner defence

roberto*baggio

*Roberto Baggio*
Dec 3, 2006
Now and we are close to the new year i pray that santa get me my gift and it will be quaresma playing for juventus or at least cristiano ronaldo santI

I WISH YOU ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW EARS(YEAR)

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
huntelaar is not that good and not evrery talented player could make it in the serie a specially the attackers so i say we keep and try to keep bojinov in stead of signing new ones
i agree with you
bojinov is not bad, he has the potential to be a great player like Alex
huntelaar is still a young player, he doesn't have much experience despite his talent
i think we should buy some big names like Klose coz they are full of experience, and this is important for us to challenge Inter, Milan.

our squad can't involve too many young players, as i said, we need some players who have much experience.

of coz, in long-term, we should rely those talented young players~

mondo1

May 14, 2006
the total rumours are just crazy... milan for eto'o inter for messi and buffon... juve for klose barzagli mascherano and and and... let's see what the tranfsfer market bring to us.

alex74

Oct 1, 2006
Buffon And Camoranesi To Stay, Trezeguet Maybe Not - Secco

The Director of Sports of Juventus commented the latest transfer rumour concerning two of the Bianconeri's biggest names, Buffon and Trezeguet, but also the future of some youth players.

Alessio Secco declared that Juventus iwll not be very active in this January transfer market, but will still send some young players to gather experience.

"Our role in the January market is marginal. The idea is to transfer Guzman and maybe De Ceglie, but that's all."

Latest rumours seem to indicate that Zebina is heading to Milan.

"It's not a scheduled negotiation just like the arrival of Mascherano. I'm quite optimistic for the permanence of Buffon and Camoranesi, even though we still have to sit round a table to discuss.

"However for Trezeguet we shall need more time, he wants to understand in what Juve he will play next season. We offer to everyone a contract renewal with the same signing on fee."

The main candidate to replace Trezeguet is apparently Klose.

"The German striker has everything: finishing and great international experience."

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
i'm not so fussed on marchionni especially if we get barzagli in return, marchi hasn't really performed 4 us this season (and yes i know he is injured but i mean before that)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)