More players for next season . (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
OMG How you people don´t understand?!?!

These players are being watched, not everyone of them will be bought, we must have alternatives.

For example, Juve is watching 5 players for defense, 5 for midfield, 5 for attack, but only 1 player in each position will be bought.
Actually the article did write that down as our formation for next season.

OP
Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #809
    sissoko in italy will be playing 2 games and being suspened other 2 games. . i mean in england they are 5 times mroe passive than in italy ( the referees) ... and with the referees already hamering us all they need is a player like sissoko to have a reason to send him off... i dont think he is the kind of player we are looking forr...i still keep saying Lucho gonzales is the only player who is a complete midfielder, and given that most probably we will only buy one central midfielder id rather go for him.... up front juventus iwll not keep bojinov, its quite ovbious didi sees him as our fifth stricker so why spend six million euros on him for a sixth stricker? i think up front our board are only considering subsistuting trezeguet if he eventually leaves..

than i cant belive that some of us think that all we need is strickers and midfielders and dont give a shit about defence.. juventus more than any squad in the worldhave based our vicctories on solid defence... inter whom are winning serie a barely concede goals lately.. chelsea who have dominated english premier league are suffering abit now because they are without terry and gallas who went to arsenal.. the defence is the pivot to the whole squad and we cant winn anything with our defence.. we need minimum two regular central defenders, hopefuly samuel and barzgli..

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
    Givet/Barzagli for the back. Juve have alot of excess than can use as leverage to take Barzagli from Palermo. Miccoli being the most obvious. Givet would be relatively cheap, and is definetly an upgrade to Boumsong with the potential to be great.

Mascherano, I cant c him wanting to go to Liverpool. Italian football/culture is much more suited to him than England. In any case, if were unable to sign him, Sissoko is a very bright prospect.

Nothing needs to change in the attack unless Trez leaves. Unless he is sold, all these Huntelaar, Klose, Robinho rumours r pointless. Lets not forget about Palladino and Bojinov, both of which can cut it in serie a imo.

OP
    Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #812
    pinturrichio, who does lucho play for? i dont know much about him, is he really that good? javier started over him in argentina for all the WC
    he plays for porto.. he is having a very good season.. even in the champions league.. argentina didnt really afford to leave javier out of there fist 11.. i mean he is one of there leaders.. however lucho is a really intresting player in my opininn

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    he plays for porto.. he is having a very good season.. even in the champions league.. argentina didnt really afford to leave javier out of there fist 11.. i mean he is one of there leaders.. however lucho is a really intresting player in my opininn
    cheers for that, i'll be sure to keep an eye out for him in future Cl matches

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    What is being said about Sissoko just being a nutter who can't pass the ball would have been a fair assesment when he first joined the scousers. However, he has improved a lot as he is becoming better technically and is learning to control his aggression better.

Still rather sign Mascherano.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
    I dont know why now this Sissoko rumours came up. DD asked in Midfield for a Younger Player with good aggressive skills and some experience. In this case Mascherano is way better then Sissoko. Dont forget what a awesome WC Mascherano made.

OP
    Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #818
    if uliano joins juventus back i swear il go to turin my myself and shoot that person who brought boumsong and iuliano at juventus... come on iuliano? id rather play with zebina central defender, or crisicito, or legortaglie, or tudor , or kovac, or my grand grand father, as long as not boumsong or iualiano

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
    Iuliano is not in any discussions for the Juve team. C'mon guys every Primavera defender is better then Iuliano.

Btw Paro is way better then Sissoko

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)