More players for next season . (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Buffon

Abidal
Barzagli
Luisao

Chiellini

Camo
Mavuba
Mascherano
Ribery

Klose

Trez

Are you kidding me?

That's definately too much. I don't see us completing all signings (we can't offer CL) and I have no idea how we want to afford this. Plus this squad would need some time to fit. 7 new players in the starting eleven are a lot.
OMG How you people don´t understand?!?!

These players are being watched, not everyone of them will be bought, we must have alternatives.

For example, Juve is watching 5 players for defense, 5 for midfield, 5 for attack, but only 1 player in each position will be bought.

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
Dec 28, 2006
I think they will buy 2 midfield men, one attacker and one stricker.
I hope for Ribery, Mascherano and KLose.
When they wave these, I don't care much about the new defender

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I think they will buy 2 midfield men, one attacker and one stricker.
I hope for Ribery, Mascherano and KLose.
When they wave these, I don't care much about the new defender
Attacker and a striker are basically the same thing. :D

And you are very wrong about our defense, the defense is the shakiest area in Juventus and it requires heavy strengthening.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002

These players are being watched, not everyone of them will be bought, we must have alternatives.

For example, Juve is watching 5 players for defense, 5 for midfield, 5 for attack, but only 1 player in each position will be bought.
I agree. 3 is probably the maximum number you can change your starting line-up for immediate purposes. The world is not like those FM games, where you can change whole 11 players, but still can win matches if the players are good enough. Tactics, understanding, team-works are all essential part of the game. If people thinks C.Ronaldo is having a fantastic year on an individual merit alone, then they must be kidding. I have seen ManUre move ball 15-18 times in a build up sequence to just create one on one for C.Ronaldo. If you put him under the Capello tactics, then you know the answer.

But 3 more rotational player could be added though via loan, co-ownership deal etc. We will need to pep our depth in midfield and defence to compete in Serie A. We are seriously thin in terms of squad depth ATM.

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
Dec 28, 2006
And you are very wrong about our defense, the defense is the shakiest area in Juventus and it requires heavy strengthening.
We have a lot of defenders, but I think that the only positions where Juve is very good is our attack (bojinov, Del piero, trézeguet,..) (but we will need one of these Iaquinta/Klose/Huntelaar for next year) and our goalkeeper (Buffon is the best of the world)

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006

Calm down dude. The English translation sounds like the listing of a possible line-up. No need to play smarta**. :disagree:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
But 3 more rotational player could be added though via loan, co-ownership deal etc. We will need to pep our depth in midfield and defence to compete in Serie A. We are seriously thin in terms of squad depth ATM.
Yeah, I agree, I´ve been aware of that long time ago.

I guess squad depth is not that important in Serie B, but if we, for example, played in Serie A and CL, we would heavily choke.

We need a good strategy on this summer Transfer Market - Let´s say we buy 3 stars, we do some good exchange deals, we keep some players who will be back from their loans and we get 2-3 players on a Bosman rule, that would be a nice job IMO.

Jul 23, 2006
Juventus boss Didier Deschamps is reportedly set to add two more highly-rated youngsters to his squad in the summer.

The Old Lady’s plans for next season are clear as they look to trust youth in their bid to return to the summit of Italian football.

Roberto Bettega has been searching Europe and South America for potential world-class players, with Josè Ernesto Sosa and Jan Klaas Huntelaar on top of his list.

Sosa is a 21-year-old attacking midfielder who plays for Estudiantes and has been one of the revelations of the season.

However, his boss Diego Simeone – formerly of Inter and Lazio – wouldn’t be happy to see his little champion leaving the team at this stage.

Sosa, who is following the footsteps of his hero Juan Sebastian Veron, may join the Bianconeri for just £3m in June though.

Ajax striker Huntelaar would cost a lot more than his Argentine counterpart, especially since half of Europe is currently trailing him if reports are to be believed.

The youngster, who was top scorer at the last U-21 European Championship, has yet to be the subject of any bids though.

However, considering the good relationship with Ajax after Juve’s signing of Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Bettega could manage to sign the powerful striker for £12m.
jose sosa rules!!!
i have him in my fm game n he's a monster when it comes to playmaking/scoring goals

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
i think there is a problem everybody is ignoring

we already have more than we need in specially in attack , I'm talking numbers.

the first team should consist of 25 players:

2 keepers
4 central defenders
4 side backs
4 central mid fielders and defensive mid fielders
4 side mid fielders
4 strikers

3 backups ...... usually youngsters

thats why we should consider loaning or selling players next season specially if we want to bring 3 or more players

current juve squad

Goalkeepers
1 - Gianluigi Buffon
12 - Antonio Mirante
22 - Emanuele Belardi

Defenders
2 - Alessandro Birindelli
4 - Robert Kovac
5 - Igor Tudor
13 - Felice Piccolo (youngster)
18 - Jean Alain Boumsong
33 - Orlando Urbano (youngster)
30 - Nicola Legrottaglie

3 - Giorgio Chiellini
14 - Federico Balzaretti
27 - Jonathan Zebina doesn't count
29 - Paolo De Ceglie

Midfielders
6 - Cristiano Zanetti
8 - Giuliano Giannichedda
19 - Matteo Paro
15 - Marchisio Claudio

11 - Pavel Nedved
16 - Mauro German Camoranesi
32 - Marco Marchionni

Forwards
9 - Valeri Bojinov
10 - Alessandro Del Piero
17 - David Trezeguet
20 - Raffaele Palladino
23 - Tomas Guzman
25 - Marcelo Zalayeta

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

2 keepers
4 central defenders
4 side backs
4 side mid fielders
4 strikers

thats why we should consider loaning or selling players next season specially if we want to bring 3 or more players

current juve squad

Goalkeepers
1 - Gianluigi Buffon
12 - Antonio Mirante
22 - Emanuele Belardi

Defenders
4 - Robert Kovac
5 - Igor Tudor
18 - Jean Alain Boumsong
30 - Nicola Legrottaglie

3 - Giorgio Chiellini
14 - Federico Balzaretti
29 - Paolo De Ceglie

Midfielders
6 - Cristiano Zanetti
19 - Matteo Paro
15 - Marchisio Claudio

11 - Pavel Nedved
32 - Marco Marchionni

Forwards
9 - Valeri Bojinov
17 - David Trezeguet
20 - Raffaele Palladino
23 - Tomas Guzman
25 - Marcelo Zalayeta
These players should be sold, and probably we will send a lot of younsters on loan again.

alex74

Oct 1, 2006
Young duo for Old Lady Friday 29 December, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus boss Didier Deschamps is reportedly set to add two more highly-rated youngsters to his squad in the summer.

The Old Lady’s plans for next season are clear as they look to trust youth in their bid to return to the summit of Italian football.

Roberto Bettega has been searching Europe and South America for potential world-class players, with Josè Ernesto Sosa and Jan Klaas Huntelaar on top of his list.

Sosa is a 21-year-old attacking midfielder who plays for Estudiantes and has been one of the revelations of the season.

However, his boss Diego Simeone – formerly of Inter and Lazio – wouldn’t be happy to see his little champion leaving the team at this stage.

Sosa, who is following the footsteps of his hero Juan Sebastian Veron, may join the Bianconeri for just £3m in June though.

Ajax striker Huntelaar would cost a lot more than his Argentine counterpart, especially since half of Europe is currently trailing him if reports are to be believed.

The youngster, who was top scorer at the last U-21 European Championship, has yet to be the subject of any bids though.

However, considering the good relationship with Ajax after Juve’s signing of Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Bettega could manage to sign the powerful striker for £12m.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004

2 keepers
4 central defenders
4 side backs
4 side mid fielders
4 strikers

current juve squad

Goalkeepers
1 - Gianluigi Buffon
12 - Antonio Mirante
22 - Emanuele Belardi

Defenders
4 - Robert Kovac
5 - Igor Tudor
18 - Jean Alain Boumsong
30 - Nicola Legrottaglie

3 - Giorgio Chiellini
14 - Federico Balzaretti
29 - Paolo De Ceglie

Midfielders
6 - Cristiano Zanetti
19 - Matteo Paro
15 - Marchisio Claudio

11 - Pavel Nedved
32 - Marco Marchionni

Forwards
9 - Valeri Bojinov
17 - David Trezeguet
20 - Raffaele Palladino
23 - Tomas Guzman
25 - Marcelo Zalayeta

WOW!
when you put it like that we only have 7 midfielders and theres no guarantee that Nedved will play on next season... Definately needs strengthening with Tacchinardi and 2 others :(

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

i like the sound of sosa, but to be honest never heard of him before or saw him play. anyone got any info(not from fm) on him?

oh and i seriously hope sissoko is just a smoke screen for mascherano...

Jul 23, 2006
José Ernesto Sosa is an Argentine football midfielder. He was born on June 19, 1985, in the city of Carcaraña, Santa Fe Province. He currently plays for Estudiantes de La Plata in the Argentine first division.

Sosa has played for Estudiantes since 2002. The undisputable highlight of his career to date was helping Estudiantes to win their first league title since 1983 by scoring the equalising goal from a free kick against Boca Juniors in the 2006 Apertura final playoff game.

After the game, his manager Diego Simeone recommended Sosa to S.S. Lazio. It was hinted in the press that several European clubs were interested in Sosa, whose price tag could be in the vicinity of € 10 000 000.

[edit] International Career
Sosa played for Argentina under-20 team during the 2003 FIFA World Youth Championship. He has also represented his country at full international level.

Season Club Titles
Apertura 2006 Estudiantes Primera Division Argentina

wikipedia

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
Juventus willing to step aside for Liverpool in Mascherano battle
tribalfooball.com - December 29, 2006

Juventus are willing to pull out of talks with MSI over West Ham midfielder Javier Mascherano and clear the way for Liverpool to sign the Argentine.

Gazzetta dello Sport says Juve's board accept they're at a disadvantage to Liverpool in talks with Mascherano because it will be another 18 months - at least - before they will be competing in the Champions League.

Rather than continue negotiations, Juve representatives have told Liverpool they're prepared to stand aside if the Premiership giants agree to a pre-contract agreement over a summer deal for midfielder Momo Sissoko.

Juve are ready to agree terms now over a £5 million fee for the Mali international, who is currently recovering from long-term injury at Anfield.

what the hell our board is doing???
i hope it's not true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)