More players for next season . (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Scontro "titanico" per Ribery
03.01.2007 08.26 di Appi . articolo letto 1312 volte
Fonte: Corriere dello Sport
La Juve vuole fare la squadra "grandissima" promessa qualche giorno fa dal presidente Cobolli Gigli e per fare questo va a caccia dei campioni ancora disponibili in campo nazionale ed internazionale. Uno degli obiettivi e' il francese del Marsiglia RIBERY.
Il giocatore ha dato la sua disponibilità a Deschamps ma adesso si e' messo di mezzo un "colosso" mica da nulla; il Real Madrid di Fabio Capello.
Lo scontro e' di quelli che puo' far male, il piatto per aggiudicarsi il giocatore si alza

In Corriere dello Sport is written that we will have a Transfer-Fight with Real Madrid for Ribery. It seems that Ribery has given his OK to DD to join Juve but now that Real Madrid is also interested to him it will be a hot transfer fight.

Juventus, Saviola a giugno?
03.01.2007 10.48 di Christian Seu articolo letto 618 volte
La Juventus potrebbe accogliere a giugno Javier Saviola. L'attaccante argentino del Barcellona, che va in scadenza di contratto a giugno, lascerà senza dubbio la Catalogna, dopo aver rifiutato, la scorsa estate, le offerte di numerose squadre, pur di rimanere in azulgrana per dimostrare il proprio potenziale. Poche le apparizioni, spesso senza convincere: la Juventus potrebbe essere l'ideale trampolino di rilancio per El conejo.

In June we can receive Saviola, Player that is for free and has not playet a lot in Barcelona.

Juventus: Gilardino o Huntelaar per la Serie A
03.01.2007 11.15 di Marcello Mastrocola articolo letto 474 volte
Una volta tornata in Serie A la Juventus effettuerà di sicuro degli acquisti in grado di lanciarla quanto prima nel novero di squadre che lotteranno da subito per la vittoria del campionato. I bianconeri, secondo "Tuttosport", si rinforzeranno a giugno con un attaccante di spessora, uno quindi fra Gilardino, il giovane Huntelaar dell'Ajax o Klose del Werder Brema. Altri nomi indicati dalla testata torinese sono, fra gli altri, Malouda, Grygera, Givet, Mascherano, Saviola e Barzagli.

In this Article of Tuttosport there are the old mentioned Players for the Serie A: Forwards Gila, Huntelaar and Klose and then Malouda, Grygera, Givet, Mascherano, Saviola and Barzagli.

And it seems that Milan have asked for Zebina and Bojinov for now and Trez and Buffon in Summer. They have received a No for all 4 Players.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
Deschamps hands Juventus board shopping list
tribalfooball.com - January 03, 2007

Juventus coach Didier Deschamps has submitted his shopping list for next season to directors Alessio Secco and Jean-Claude Blanc.

Tuttosport says Deschamps has the backing of Juve president Giovanni Cobolli Gigli to spend big in next summer's market in order to re-establish themselves as a top four club upon their return to Serie A.

The top names on the table are Ajax defender Zdenek Grygera, West Ham midfielder Javier Mascherano and strikers Javier Saviola, of Barcelona, and Werder Bremen's Miroslav Klose. Raffaele Palladino and Matteo Paro will stay, but Deschamps is happy to see Jonathan Zebina and Marcelo Zalayeta moved on.

Also under consideration are Gael Givet (Monaco), Alberto Gilardino (AC Milan), Florent Malouda (Lyon) and Rio Mavuba (Bordeaux).

i know its tribal but they seem to be on the money this time

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
thanks curi, i would really like ribery

ribery-paro-mascherano-nedved(eventually malouda maybe or something)

in 2 years that will be the best midfield in serie A and with great young backp from marchisio

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
my starting eleven with the names mentioned

Buffon
Grygera-Barzagli-Kovac(Criscito/Samuel)-Chiellini
Mascherano - Paro
Camoranesi(Malouda) - Ribery (Nedved)
Huntelaar (Trez/Klose) - Saviola (DP)

But then we will have a lot of Non italians... But with this Team we can go for the Serie A without a doubt.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Boom Selecta me brovers. I have kind of lost my touch with Juve since their downfall seeing i can't watch them on the telly no more. I have read some report and looked over the team and I'm not to satisfied. Sure we are undefeated, but still I'm not convinced. How are our players doing? I saw lots of you speaking highly of Palladino and Paro before, are they living up to the hype? I know Boumsong is a shitty defender, is he still? etc

If we go to Serie A we will probably play (feel free to correct me) this formation:
4-3-3 (Didier favourite)

Boumsong, Tudor, Paro?, Zanetti, DP Need to be replaced in the first line up (Sorry bout the DP part, I just think the two wingforwards in a 4-3-3 should be pacie).

2 New CBs
2 new MCs
1 Good FC

And that is never going to happen. I know we can expect to hold our heads high when we first re-enter serie A but then what? We are going to get ripped apart from the likes of Fiorentina, Roma, Inter, Milan and struggle with Sampdoria and Palermo. I don't know if I'm ready for that. That will to be honest feel like the real downfall of Juventus, right now we are just a fallen hero trying to make it back to his feet in some whoooole other country.

Juventus are at most going to buy 2-3 starters in the new line up. We might be able to get a lower middle position but that s it. Are the players ready for that? Are our more experienced players motivated to continue after that. If not, then what?

Grygera for free sounds sweet, but that would be hard to pull of even with Moggi. Barzagli will be expensive. As will Mascherano. Gonzalez would be a dream. Palacio position is some what filled for now but still he feels like a priority.

Anyways, what will happen ones the storm calms? Will we be a top team again or will we be a middle team living on memories?

ps: I know this isn't exactly the right place, just figured there to be enough simuilar threads with simuilar thoughts and concerns.

OP
Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #867
    i dont think all this pessimism is correct.. i agree with you in many aspects, we still require substantial changes in our first 11 to fight at top flights... and i also agree that i doubt paro and palladino can be our regular players if we want to return to winning in serie a.... however they are very usefull players in our squand and they will be in serie a, these youngsters will most probably help us have a good squad
    ( squad not first 11) . However we dont need a miracle to return to top flight, if we keep buffon , than have a back four with grygera whicn can come for free or zebina on the right, two central defenders which we both need to buy in my opinion, hopefuly barzagli and samuel, but barzagli and kovac wont be bad either, and chiellini on the left, in the midfield on the right we are covered at the moment, mascherano would be a good signing to our squad but there are many other central midfielders, such as sneider, lucho gonzales, mavuba, riquelme, and so on, on up front saviola can come for free and klose will cost us less than the money we get from trezeguet meaning we have some money to spend on other positions, and we still have del piero and palladino... and by the way you watch juventus when they are winning the serie a and you watch juventus when they are in deep shit also :)

OP
    Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #870
    yepp but maybe he might see better chances of playing with Juventus rather than with Inter and Milan, even if at the moment our attacking line up is rather congested

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    We could have quite a good team next year if Juve play their cards right.

----------------------------Buffon-----------------------------------
    Balzaretti---------Grygera----------Barzagli-----------Chiellini
    ----------------------------------Mascherano-----------------
    ------------------Paro--------------------------------------
    Camoranesi------------------------------------Ribery
    ----------Saviola------------------------Trezeguet

Since Grygera and Saviola would be free and Barzagli would cost little if we give them Marchionni, the only places where Juve have to really fork out money are for Ribery and Mascherano

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Deschamps says(in regard to any winter transfer) while he prefers to keep the squad the same as much as possible, he would prefer any new signings(especially foreign ones) to be made now so that the new signing(s) could learn the language and integrate better into the team for next year.

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
    We could have quite a good team next year if Juve play their cards right.

----------------------------Buffon-----------------------------------
    Balzaretti---------Grygera----------Barzagli-----------Chiellini
    ----------------------------------Mascherano-----------------
    ------------------Paro--------------------------------------
    Camoranesi------------------------------------Ribery
    ----------Saviola------------------------Trezeguet

Since Grygera and Saviola would be free and Barzagli would cost little if we give them Marchionni, the only places where Juve have to really fork out money are for Ribery and Mascherano
    You wanna bench Del Piero?

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    You wanna bench Del Piero?
    yes. Lets not kid ourselves yes he is our captain and symbol...but he is getting old. And the other teams are improving greatly. DP would do best coming on as a sub. Look at this season as well. When DP starts he doesnt do much. If he comes on in the second half he scores or has good chances. DP doesnt have the stamina to play a whole match and plays better when the other team is tiring, for example, if Saviola stays sprinting behind the defence the whole first half he will run them ragged and then in teh 60th minute DP comes in and he does some tricks passes them and either sets up a chance or has one himself. Most people wont like this but its the truth and no matter how many people hate Capello, i say the only reason Ale went to the World Cup, apart from injuries to other players and Lippi, is that Capello utilised Del Piero to the best and got as much as he could out of him

OP
    Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #877
    i agree that in a seasons time del piero , if we want to return to high levels might not be the right player as our second starting stricker, however about capelli is till dont agree as two seasons ago del piero in my opinion still could have given much more to juventus than he has actually done.. and for my joy when i went to watch juventus in san siro it had to be del piero to give me the biggest joy of my life :D the only pro in favour of capello at that time was that both zlatan and trezguet were also indispensible to our squad

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
    Scontro "titanico" per Ribery
    03.01.2007 08.26 di Appi . articolo letto 1312 volte
    Fonte: Corriere dello Sport
    La Juve vuole fare la squadra "grandissima" promessa qualche giorno fa dal presidente Cobolli Gigli e per fare questo va a caccia dei campioni ancora disponibili in campo nazionale ed internazionale. Uno degli obiettivi e' il francese del Marsiglia RIBERY.
    Il giocatore ha dato la sua disponibilità a Deschamps ma adesso si e' messo di mezzo un "colosso" mica da nulla; il Real Madrid di Fabio Capello.
    Lo scontro e' di quelli che puo' far male, il piatto per aggiudicarsi il giocatore si alza

In Corriere dello Sport is written that we will have a Transfer-Fight with Real Madrid for Ribery. It seems that Ribery has given his OK to DD to join Juve but now that Real Madrid is also interested to him it will be a hot transfer fight.

Juventus, Saviola a giugno?
    03.01.2007 10.48 di Christian Seu articolo letto 618 volte
    La Juventus potrebbe accogliere a giugno Javier Saviola. L'attaccante argentino del Barcellona, che va in scadenza di contratto a giugno, lascerà senza dubbio la Catalogna, dopo aver rifiutato, la scorsa estate, le offerte di numerose squadre, pur di rimanere in azulgrana per dimostrare il proprio potenziale. Poche le apparizioni, spesso senza convincere: la Juventus potrebbe essere l'ideale trampolino di rilancio per El conejo.

In June we can receive Saviola, Player that is for free and has not playet a lot in Barcelona.

Juventus: Gilardino o Huntelaar per la Serie A
    03.01.2007 11.15 di Marcello Mastrocola articolo letto 474 volte
    Una volta tornata in Serie A la Juventus effettuerà di sicuro degli acquisti in grado di lanciarla quanto prima nel novero di squadre che lotteranno da subito per la vittoria del campionato. I bianconeri, secondo "Tuttosport", si rinforzeranno a giugno con un attaccante di spessora, uno quindi fra Gilardino, il giovane Huntelaar dell'Ajax o Klose del Werder Brema. Altri nomi indicati dalla testata torinese sono, fra gli altri, Malouda, Grygera, Givet, Mascherano, Saviola e Barzagli.

In this Article of Tuttosport there are the old mentioned Players for the Serie A: Forwards Gila, Huntelaar and Klose and then Malouda, Grygera, Givet, Mascherano, Saviola and Barzagli.

And it seems that Milan have asked for Zebina and Bojinov for now and Trez and Buffon in Summer. They have received a No for all 4 Players.

Ribery would be good but if real madrid win the battle and sign him then maybe we can get robinho which would not be bad either:choc:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)