Moggi Attacks Juve Management (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Moggi could be considered a liar and a corrupt, but he was also the one that ensamble the strongest juve ever seen, the one that dominated european football for ten years.......
Eaglesnake, I haven't seen you around here for at least two years. Good to see you posting again, man. Even though perhaps I don't always agree with you. :pint:

Buy on AliExpress.com

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Dominated european football for 10 years ? the last champions league trophy we won was 11 years back ! Juventus far from dominated Europe really , the reason juve was successful in serie A in the last few years had jackshit to do with moggi .
Del piero was magic , Nedved and buffon are legends , and the rest of the team stayed with juve for years before they could form a solid defensive and consistent side that could compete the whole season . To say it was all because of moggi is not only degrading for the excellent players and brilliant coaches Juventus have had , but for the fans too . I supported juve for juve and not for some lying parasite.

I like how he got Zidane , nedved , buffon etc.. But really when you think about it , it's juventus . ... You can't respect him just because he made a few good transfers , it's his fucking job . To be at juventus he must be good at it .

Nothing will ever change the fact he cheated and changed the face of Juve forever . By the way , moggi did many mistakes in the transfer market make no mistake . He's a corrupt , lying idiot who is somehow lucky enough to have blind retards still loving him .

I hope someday some juve fans would just wake up and stop being so naive in this matter . And being realistic and intelligent enough to see what's really going on doesn't make me any less of a Juve fan , if anything it make me true juventino who hates anyone that tries to harm juventus , that being moggi , giraudo , or michel jackson.
Except for the part were you call the juve fans that still like/love moggi un-intelligent and retards, I agree completely with this post.

_JuveChriS_

Jun 4, 2007
I like how he got Zidane , nedved , buffon etc.. But really when you think about it , it's juventus . ... You can't respect him just because he made a few good transfers , it's his fucking job . To be at juventus he must be good at it .

QUOTE]

Blanc and Secco are in Juventus... and i dont think they're doing good! They're thinking of Juve, and managing it, only as an institution... they're not paying much attention sportwise.... to win in this sport, you have to take risks. If this means taking a little debt in your financial records, its ok.

I know is not ok to cheat.... But this new directives are being way too conservatives.

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
I think this thread should be closed...it's an academic argument now as to whether Moggi did or did not do a good job for us, or whether he should or shouldn't come back! The relevant remaining facts are...

1) We could never be seen to offer him employment in any way again in order to maintain our own credibility.

2) If he could return, what makes anyone presume he would?

3) His age...in another 4 years when his ban is up, would he be able to stand the stress & challenge of being a "Director General" at a major football club?

4) His interest & involvement in the world of "Showbiz" which many here don't seem to know about. Until now it has been secondary to football, & may always be...for as long as people are willing to afford him the time & space with which he can keep himself in the public eye by making his statements of controversy! Like or loathe him, he is a master of manipulation & though we'll never see him again at Juventus, Il Calcio Italiano hasn't heard the last of him, in some shape or form!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
@fake fans who think Juventus and Moggi is dirty

here dirty,corrupted and guilty

your mouth dirty
your soul corrupted
your brain guilty

stay away from my team
I believe Moggi was in the wrong. I don't know how involved the club was as a whole or if it was just a couple of individuals.

I also believe that other clubs notably Milan (and inter though there is less evidence since they ran the trial) were running similar systems to Juve.

My complaint all along has been that Juve were no more guilty than the other teams who were punished. As such either we should not have been relegated, or all the teams should have been relegated.

narchi

Jul 2, 2006
I believe Moggi was in the wrong. I don't know how involved the club was as a whole or if it was just a couple of individuals.

I also believe that other clubs notably Milan (and inter though there is less evidence since they ran the trial) were running similar systems to Juve.

My complaint all along has been that Juve were no more guilty than the other teams who were punished. As such either we should not have been relegated, or all the teams should have been relegated.
I think that you are right. But we can't change the past, so we should start writing our future. If we have a great year, everyone will forget Moggi and all will honour Secco.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I think that you are right. But we can't change the past, so we should start writing our future. If we have a great year, everyone will forget Moggi and all will honour Secco.
Absolutely.

I just feel the need to respond to folk who say people who don't idolise Moggi aren't Juve fans.

Jun 13, 2007
Stop calling those who don't agree with you as stupid people. It doesn't make your point clearer, you know.
They call me a fake fan that isn't worthy of supporting juventus . I call them stupid for being so naive . Not fair ?

But it makes him feel superior. :rolleyes2
..... :shifty:

@fake fans who think Juventus and Moggi is dirty

here dirty,corrupted and guilty

your mouth dirty
your soul corrupted
your brain guilty

stay away from my team
Here's a list of things you should do before you post something like that .
1) Learn some english , no offense but i'm having a very hard time understanding what you type . Your logic is twisted anyway so I guess it doesn't matter .
2) If anything you're the "fake" fan since you support the idiot for destroying your team .
3)yes , your right . My brain guillty , my soul corrupted , my mouth dirty . Now when i said people who still support moggi are idiots , I think it's very obvious who I'm referring to now .

Jul 2, 2006
They call me a fake fan that isn't worthy of supporting juventus . I call them stupid for being so naive . Not fair ?

..... :shifty:

Here's a list of things you should do before you post something like that .
1) Learn some english , no offense but i'm having a very hard time understanding what you type . Your logic is twisted anyway so I guess it doesn't matter .
2) If anything you're the "fake" fan since you support the idiot for destroying your team .
3)yes , your right . My brain guillty , my soul corrupted , my mouth dirty . Now when i said people who still support moggi are idiots , I think it's very obvious who I'm referring to now .
1-I prefer Juventish,if you cannot understand go to forza-inter forums for proper english,even their jersey looks like english flag
2-if you believe same things with an interista what is your difference,what makes you Juventino?you love white more than blue?interista hates Moggi,even this fact enough for Moggi's legitimacy

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
1-I prefer Juventish,if you cannot understand go to forza-inter forums for proper english,even their jersey looks like english flag
2-if you believe same things with an interista what is your difference,what makes you Juventino?you love white more than blue?interista hates Moggi,even this fact enough for Moggi's legitimacy
I think that Blasi is useless.
An interista thinks that Blasi is useless.
A milanista thinks that blasi is useless.

So what do I really support???

Jun 13, 2007
Juventish ? Man , you're really smart .

Yes , i like black and white more than black and blue and im a juventus supporter for life . Inter fans hate moggi ? I bet inter fans love moggi after what he did to juve . He practically gave inter 2 scudetti . inter fans are probably willing to kiss moggi's ass , and what's weird is so are you . The fact that i see things from a neutral perspective and not from a lick -moggi's-ass perspective doesn't make me any less of a Juventus fan .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)