Moggi Attacks Juve Management (2 Viewers)

Jun 13, 2007
How would you know who plays fairly? In our case will just be because Moggi isnt here anymore?
Untill another calciopolli scandal turns up , i guess we'll never know . But i do know we got rid of some dirty trash that doesn't belong here .
It's very naive to think that moggi is the only corrupt person in this , but does it really matter who else is in it ? Moggi was caught and that all that matters to us.

I really don't understand why some of you defend this guy again and again , i have had this same conversation so many times , im really sick of it . Please just look at this with no compassion or love for moggi , just look at it as it really is .
Stop blaming the rest of the people involved and realize what moggi has done to your favourite club .

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
It's very naive to think that moggi is the only corrupt person in this , but does it really matter who else is in it ?
Don't you think that's an important thing?

What will you feel if you watch another two seasons then it will be revealed after them that some idiot from an Italian club was cheating?? I don't think it will be funny.

Our issue is: What are the assurnaces that no more calciopolis will be thrown on the fans in the coming seasons?

Jun 13, 2007
Don't you think that's an important thing?

What will you feel if you watch another two seasons then it will be revealed after them that some idiot from an Italian club was cheating?? I don't think it will be funny.

Our issue is: What are the assurnaces that no more calciopolis will be thrown on the fans in the coming seasons?
Of course it's important , but regarding the moggi case , which is the issue here , has no relevance . Who cares if everyone cheated , does that give moggi the right to cheat ?
Some people think moggi shouldn't be the one to blame because other people did the same thing , and that's what i find very sad .

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You gave some good examples, but all of these players didnt play at the same era.. The first three played there football during 1920's + somewhere in the black and white days.. whilst omar sivori was a capture in 1957. My point? my point is that we have never bought superstars (rising hot prospects from that region, and be it for that matter more many at one time. Its been a long time since sivori, Moggi did what many of his predecessors (after sivori) may have done. I hope the management can proove me wrong but in terms of the number of south american legends then really the south americans have always made a handful.. Compare that with the clubs I mentioned in my previous posts, I think then you may get an idea what im talking about.. but please for gods sake dont turn the word "tradition" into some sacred word.. i certainly didnt mean it that way.
But this whole concept of "Juventus tradition" regarding transfers is inane. We don't really have a tradition besides having a damn good base of Italians which is blatantly obvious. Juventus has always bought an array of players from all over the world, not just one nation all the time like some clubs, and I think we should keep it like that. However, Moggi passed up many opportunities to sign players, not only when he laughed off Kaka merely because of his name. Moggi has passed up so many young talents, especially in South American, that it simply doesn't make any sense. It is rather idiotic to dive into the inferior Uruguayan player market instead of looking up their superior neighbors just to the North and South. Hopefully that will change soon because we're missing out on probably the two best talent creators ever. Hell, even Manure is going for South American talents now and they've never really done that before.

We need to make changes now regarding our transfer and scouting policies in my opinion.

Jun 13, 2007
But this whole concept of "Juventus tradition" regarding transfers is inane. We don't really have a tradition besides having a damn good base of Italians which is blatantly obvious. Juventus has always bought an array of players from all over the world, not just one nation all the time like some clubs, and I think we should keep it like that. However, Moggi passed up many opportunities to sign players, not only when he laughed off Kaka merely because of his name. Moggi has passed up so many young talents, especially in South American, that it simply doesn't make any sense. It is rather idiotic to dive into the inferior Uruguayan player market instead of looking up their superior neighbors just to the North and South. Hopefully that will change soon because we're missing out on probably the two best talent creators ever. Hell, even Manure is going for South American talents now and they've never really done that before.

We need to make changes now regarding our transfer and scouting policies in my opinion.
you're right , but its much easier said than done . Finding the best talents in the world is no easy task when they have competition from most of the major european clubs around europe and especially because juve aren't even used to scouting in that part of the world .

Right now , juve don't have the luxury of scouting for talented youngsters , they need players they can count on bringing them back to the top . Maybe in a year or 2 this might be possible but certainly not at this point in time .

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

I think we've done quite well in the seasons where we didnt have any south americans or the odd one, although some could argue that we used to cheat then.. but that remains a debate. Either way I agree having a few of the rising stars from south america would be great... Its such a pity that with such a rapid influx of players arriving from there this has made the competition stiff. The competition is certainly tough and I think Secco and Co have one heck of a job ahead of them, providing they are as interested in south americans as their rivals. Maybe we need to regain a bit of a household name for ourselves in South America but that wont be easy, influential people, usually having some native people around and good negotiators does the job...

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
I only read three lines cause I know you are arguing with me on different subject. Those 3 players are great players I never said the opposite, we paid them more than they deserve, in other words, If moggi was that skillful he could bring them for much cheaper..

And yes it was Moggi who brought Zidane, so what? does that make him clean or does he deserve to come back for that? :faq1:
no because the prices were that high in this time!

absolut brilliant transfer move imo

i guess our new moggi is secco simple as that

Jun 13, 2007
You're probably right , despite being a corrupt liar , he still very well linked in italy and in Europe .. I just hope he stays away from us .

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
Moggi will be back in football, but never anywhere near Juve.
Very possibly so! But unknown by many, & obviously also within this forum, Moggi has heavy contacts, interests, & desires in showbusiness & though it is only his 2nd love, if he really wanted he could devote himself entirely to an active life in showbiz management & promotion...and, for as long as he can find people to listen to him, he'll keep rambling on & on with his criticisms & opinions of the running of Italian football!

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
its sad to see some juve fans actually believe juve cheated for the last 2 season..
It's sad to see some really fucking stupid people....as usual.

Am I the only one who thought it was blatantly obvious we were in some way cheating, even far before the calciopoli scandal, given the endless dubious calls we always got in our favor? :D

Jun 13, 2007
It's sad to see some really fucking stupid people....as usual.

Am I the only one who thought it was blatantly obvious we were in some way cheating, even far before the calciopoli scandal, given the endless dubious calls we always got in our favor? :D
Some people are just blind . They just can't the truth if it goes against something they love or support . I pitty these people , they are not only blind , but they are also stupid .

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Moggi could be considered a liar and a corrupt, but he was also the one that ensamble the strongest juve ever seen, the one that dominated european football for ten years.......

Jun 13, 2007
Moggi could be considered a liar and a corrupt, but he was also the one that ensamble the strongest juve ever seen, the one that dominated european football for ten years.......
Dominated european football for 10 years ? the last champions league trophy we won was 11 years back ! Juventus far from dominated Europe really , the reason juve was successful in serie A in the last few years had jackshit to do with moggi .
Del piero was magic , Nedved and buffon are legends , and the rest of the team stayed with juve for years before they could form a solid defensive and consistent side that could compete the whole season . To say it was all because of moggi is not only degrading for the excellent players and brilliant coaches Juventus have had , but for the fans too . I supported juve for juve and not for some lying parasite.

I like how he got Zidane , nedved , buffon etc.. But really when you think about it , it's juventus . ... You can't respect him just because he made a few good transfers , it's his fucking job . To be at juventus he must be good at it .

Nothing will ever change the fact he cheated and changed the face of Juve forever . By the way , moggi did many mistakes in the transfer market make no mistake . He's a corrupt , lying idiot who is somehow lucky enough to have blind retards still loving him .

I hope someday some juve fans would just wake up and stop being so naive in this matter . And being realistic and intelligent enough to see what's really going on doesn't make me any less of a Juve fan , if anything it make me true juventino who hates anyone that tries to harm juventus , that being moggi , giraudo , or michel jackson.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
he was also largely responsible for setting us back 10 years...we are a powerhouse not a club that should be satisfied with making it to the CL

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Dominated european football for 10 years ? the last champions league trophy we won was 11 years back ! Juventus far from dominated Europe really , the reason juve was successful in serie A in the last few years had jackshit to do with moggi .

Del piero was magic , Nedved and buffon are legends , and the rest of the team stayed with juve for years before they could form a solid defensive and consistent side that could compete the whole season . To say it was all because of moggi is not only degrading for the excellent players and brilliant coaches Juventus have had , but for the fans too . I supported juve for juve and not for some lying parasite.

I like how he got Zidane , nedved , buffon etc.. But really when you think about it , it's juventus . ... You can't respect him just because he made a few good transfers , it's his fucking job . To be at juventus he must be good at it .

Nothing will ever change the fact he cheated and changed the face of Juve forever . By the way , moggi did many mistakes in the transfer market make no mistake . He's a corrupt , lying idiot who is somehow lucky enough to have blind retards still loving him .

I hope someday some juve fans would just wake up and stop being so naive in this matter . And being realistic and intelligent enough to see what's really going on doesn't make me any less of a Juve fan , if anything it make me true juventino who hates anyone that tries to harm juventus , that being moggi , giraudo , or michel jackson.
Stop calling those who don't agree with you as stupid people. It doesn't make your point clearer, you know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)