Moggi Attacks Juve Management (2 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I constantly see people referring to other teams, yet everyone seems to admit that Juventus are guilty. What's the point in looking to other teams? So what if they're not punished. I don't care. What's important is that we're clean and Moggi's gone.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
In the end, without looking to other teams and without the endless bullshit about Italian football as a whole, it all comes down to this:

MOGGI CHEATED, JUVE WERE GUILTY.

That's it, Badass. You're an utter retard. We cheated, cheated, cheated, cheated, cheated, cheated, cheated, cheated, cheated. Deal with it.
Alright, which ass called me a fake fan for this?

You're a fake fan if you're blind. It's easy to support Juventus when you're on top of the world.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
In the end, without looking to other teams and without the endless bullshit about Italian football as a whole, it all comes down to this:

That's it, Badass. You're an utter retard. We cheated, cheated, cheated, cheated, cheated, cheated, cheated, cheated, cheated. Deal with it.
The thing is that there is no hard evidence on that. We werent the only ones who were involved in Calciopoli, if Moggi cheated then so did alot of others. So why were we made to pay by being sent to Serie B, if there was others involved.
Don't look to others, if you're guilty yourself.
you didnt answer what i was asking, why were we made to pay the most when we werent the only ones involved?
Good luck convincing them Seven.

If the effort was to cleanse Italian football, then I'm sorry to say justice has still not been done. You cannot segregate Moggi's case without using it in the context of the other teams and people involved. He cheated? The case for his defence is as simple as stating that he did it to keep a level playing field. Pun intended.
We aren't clean if the system isn't. Nobody is.
yeah, but let's clean ourselves first (which we did), and try our best to clean others as well. Joining their dirty work doesn't make us fair, or protective. (I know you didn't say that)

definitely Justice wasn't served fairly to other clubs, and specially Milan. But that's fine, it is past now, we need to focus for the present, to keep the league clean, and not join other's dirty works by "protecting ourselves doing the same crime". yeah Let's not do that, by keeping Moggi away from us and away from Football..

Apr 12, 2004

Word....

+rep for speaking the truth.

The thing is that there is no hard evidence on that. We werent the only ones who were involved in Calciopoli, if Moggi cheated then so did alot of others. So why were we made to pay by being sent to Serie B, if there was others involved.
No one else was punished? i thought some other teams had point reductions???

Ohh, that's right, you're an idiot.

We aren't clean if the system isn't. Nobody is.
That's stupid. That is like saying that if the justice system isn't clean, then the innocent they convict are automatically guilty.
Alright, which ass called me a fake fan for this?

You're a fake fan if you're blind. It's easy to support Juventus when you're on top of the world.
Yea, that's fuckin' gay.

If I find out who it is, I'm holding you while Hector whacks you with a broom handle.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
you go on being biased and find a escape from the argument.. :disagree:

it's not our tradition to sign Brazilian players, what a bullshit, our scouts hear and see about Kaka, and they have the opportunity to sign him for peanuts, but nooo! they think for a moment, hmm, no let's not sign him, he is a Brazilian, it's not Juve's tradition. same for evey Argentinian talents out there, even if they can sign him for free, but no they refuse to sign, "IT IS NOT JUVE'S TRADITION"..

are you aware what are you typing???
I dont even think you have read my whole argument and just divulge yourself on one point.

Nevertheless regarding tradtion, this doesnt entirely mean we live by it, but it somewhat apparently seems to occur. I cant find the logical reason behind this, it could be our scouts are somewhat heavy thinkers or it could be as I mentioned earliar that we just dont have much of an influence across the region. Anyway If you have a better reason behind this then go ahead share it but my point is, we have always lacked in signing young exciting south american prodigys and continue to.

This is something I've frankly never understood, "It's not Juve's tradition to buy Brazilian or Argentinian players." Anybody who thinks as such is, I'm sorry to say, an idiot because we have bought players from all over the world, from Poland to Argentina to Hungary.

Apparently these people who happen to defend Moggi to the greatest extent and supposedly know about Juventus traditions have forgotten that we have had some of our best years with ARGENTINIANS on the squad. Raimundo Orsi, Renato Cesarini, Luis Monti, Omar Sivori, among others. Some of these said players are Juventus legends, but oh, I forgot. "It's not Juve's tradition to have Argentinian or Brazilian players." Get the fuck out of here.
Maybe my statement wasnt expressed in the correct way. However sticking to the point these argentinians you mentioned go many years back, well beyond not even you or I can imagine..

Raimundo Orsi - His played for Italy and Argentina infact only difference that stands between him and someone line camoranesi is that Orsi actually had some caps with argentina.

Renato Cesarini - This guy funny enough goes the opposite way, he borned in Italy but went to play in argentina, but another focal point is that he played with italy.

Luis Monti, Argie Italian, or is it Italian Argie.

Omar Sivori, another well regarded argie italian. However this guy does proove your point as he was a young hot prospect signed at 21.. but at a world record fee (at that time).

You gave some good examples, but all of these players didnt play at the same era.. The first three played there football during 1920's + somewhere in the black and white days.. whilst omar sivori was a capture in 1957. My point? my point is that we have never bought superstars (rising hot prospects from that region, and be it for that matter more many at one time. Its been a long time since sivori, Moggi did what many of his predecessors (after sivori) may have done. I hope the management can proove me wrong but in terms of the number of south american legends then really the south americans have always made a handful.. Compare that with the clubs I mentioned in my previous posts, I think then you may get an idea what im talking about.. but please for gods sake dont turn the word "tradition" into some sacred word.. i certainly didnt mean it that way.

OP
francesco

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
  • Thread Starter #147
    ßömßäяdîëя;1426403 said:
    No one else was punished? i thought some other teams had point reductions???

Ohh, that's right, you're an idiot.
    hey cockbreath, i was saying that we were punished more than the others.
    Learn to read mate

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    yeah, but let's clean ourselves first (which we did), and try our best to clean others as well. Joining their dirty work doesn't make us fair, or protective. (I know you didn't say that)

definitely Justice wasn't served fairly to other clubs, and specially Milan. But that's fine, it is past now, we need to focus for the present, to keep the league clean, and not join other's dirty works by "protecting ourselves doing the same crime". yeah Let's not do that, by keeping Moggi away from us and away from Football..
    I'm not here to justify or condone any individual's way of working. Right or wrong. All I'm saying is any talk of justice is laughable because we're now even further from the truth than we were when Moggi was around. If you want to insist we've cleansed ourselves, and for a minute, if I agree with that. Where do you think that leaves us? At the back of the line. Which isnt a bone of contention when you're trying to recreate an image. But for how long? At the end of the day, nobody likes a loser.
    Do you seriously think that Secco, Blanc, Gigli and co. - considering they're going to keep things as clean as they can be, would even last if we continue to languish in mid-table for years to come? Sorry, but I dont think so. We'll need to find a solution. And that would be to play the same game that everybody does. Bringing us back to square one.
    Unfortunately, with the amount of money that is involved in the game, the level of consumerism that exists in the world today. And the unmistakably burgeoning global economy is always going to leave people having vested interests, hidden agendas and certain ways of working to get what they want. I'm as much a fan of Juve as anybody here, and you probably know that Snoop - but let's not create a bubble for ourselves because whether we like it or not, corruption exists on every level - be it in life or football.

Jun 13, 2007
    I'm not here to justify or condone any individual's way of working. Right or wrong. All I'm saying is any talk of justice is laughable because we're now even further from the truth than we were when Moggi was around. If you want to insist we've cleansed ourselves, and for a minute, if I agree with that. Where do you think that leaves us? At the back of the line. Which isntr a bone of contention when you're trying to recreate an image. But at the end of the day, nobody likes a loser.
    Do you seriously think that Secco, Blanc, Gigli and co. - considering they're clean as a whistle could be, would even last if we continue to languish in mid-table for years to come? Sorry, but I dont think so. We'll need to find a solution. And that would be to play the same game that everybody does. Bringing us back to square one.
    Unfortunately, with the amount of money that is involved in the game, the level of consumerism that exists in the world today. And the unmistakably burgeoning global economy is always going to leave people having vested interests, hidden agendas and certain ways of working to get what they want. I'm as much a fan of Juve as anybody here, and you probably know that Snoop - but let's not create a bubble for ourselves because whether we like it or not, corruption exists on every level - be it in life or football.
    Yes Corruption is everywhere , and that is a fact . but another fact is moggi cheated and got caught and I don't have to explain what that did to juve .

I don't agree that the only basis to success is being corrupt . I think its very far-fetched to say that every club in the world has become successful because of
    corruption . I think snoop's point was that juve are finally without moggi and have a chance to clean their image by being a clean successful club . Yes , we may struggle a few seasons before that but at least we'll have our dignity , pride , and would have regained respect from so many people around the world .

I would respect a team that plays fairly and losses than a club that plays unfairly and wins . Slowly juve will rebuild itself , and we don't need catalysts that include corrupt idiots like moggi .

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Yes Corruption is everywhere , and that is a fact . but another fact is moggi cheated and got caught and I don't have to explain what that did to juve .

I don't agree that the only basis to success is being corrupt . I think its very far-fetched to say that every club in the world has become successful because of
    corruption . I think snoop's point was that juve are finally without moggi and have a chance to clean their image by being a clean successful club . Yes , we may struggle a few seasons before that but at least we'll have our dignity , pride , and would have regained respect from so many people around the world .

I would respect a team that plays fairly and losses than a club that plays unfairly and wins . Slowly juve will rebuild itself , and we don't need catalysts that include corrupt idiots like moggi .
    Ok. Let's assume Moggi was a cheater. Then he had a reason to cheat. Do you think the reason of him cheating was removed when he was suspended and his club was relegated?

Jun 13, 2007
    Ok. Let's assume Moggi was a cheater. Then he had a reason to cheat. Do you think the reason of him cheating was removed when he was suspended and his club was relegated?
    He cheated for money and success and it would be very stupid to think the guy cheated for the good of juventus . I think any man in his sane mind would know that by cheating he would eventually get caught . Moggi always knew that , he didn't care , he wanted wealth and more success . He took a chance , but at the expense of Juventus . Juve paid for what he did , and that arrogant prick still comes out and critisizes juve .

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
    He cheated for money and success and it would be very stupid to think the guy cheated for the good of juventus . I think any man in his sane mind would know that by cheating he would eventually get caught . Moggi always knew that , he didn't care , he wanted wealth and more success . He took a chance , but at the expense of Juventus . Juve paid for what he did , and that arrogant prick still comes out and critisizes juve .
    :agree:

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    So, if he cheated for his own sake, why was Juve punished too?

Jun 13, 2007
    So, if he cheated for his own sake, why was Juve punished too?
    The team he used to cheat with was juventus and that was one of my points . He used juve to get what he wants . Juve were punished because we won 2 scudetti while that moggi guy was doing his buisness .

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

How would you know who plays fairly? In our case will just be because Moggi isnt here anymore?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)