Moggi Attacks Juve Management (2 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
Juventish ? Man , you're really smart .

Yes , i like black and white more than black and blue and im a juventus supporter for life . Inter fans hate moggi ? I bet inter fans love moggi after what he did to juve . He practically gave inter 2 scudetti . inter fans are probably willing to kiss moggi's ass , and what's weird is so are you . The fact that i see things from a neutral perspective and not from a lick -moggi's-ass perspective doesn't make me any less of a Juventus fan .
it was moratti who steal 2 Scudetti and kicked us to Serie B
Moggi's ciriminal story written by inter fans

interista hates Moggi,I see their hate in their worthless posts

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
1-I prefer Juventish,if you cannot understand go to forza-inter forums for proper english,even their jersey looks like english flag
2-if you believe same things with an interista what is your difference,what makes you Juventino?you love white more than blue?interista hates Moggi,even this fact enough for Moggi's legitimacy
I thought that this was general.:eyebrows:
Anyway, don't overreact my friend.Everyone has his own opinion:smoke:

Jun 13, 2007
it was moratti who steal 2 Scudetti and kicked us to Serie B
Moggi's ciriminal story written by inter fans

interista hates Moggi,I see their hate in their worthless posts
Oh so you visit inter forums ? You must die , you betrated juventus !!!!!!!!!!

What's interesting is that you seem to be the only juventino that thinks this was all an evil plot carried out by Moratti and also claim that anyone that thinks otherwise isn't a "real" Juventus fan . Do you know what facts are ? Here are some facts my neighbor :
Moggi is a culprit and he did cheat .
Moggi is the reason for juve's relegation , not moratti . Inter is a disgrace to football and Italy but they are not the "Evil Devil" or the "villain" like what you see in action comics . Yes they are corrupt , and so are milan for that matter . In fact the whole world of football is corrupt . Moggi was stupid because he got caught , while the other clubs didn't .

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
of course everyone has his own opinion

but if a member call his club as dirty,guilty,corrupted how can he celebrate our next victories,if he did not support our past he has no right to celebrate our next glory

He didn't call his club dirty.He called Moggi dirty.Moggi is not Juve, he simply was working for the team, as he could work for any other club.I don't know if Moratti, Berlusconni etc are clear(I doubt that they are) but Moggi surely wasn't 100% clear, and unluckily we paid for this as a team.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
People, please, what are we discussing here? Turk_Bianconero is lacking any form of rationale whatsoever and we all know it. We can't help this guy. What is important is that we, the less intellectually challenged people, realise Moggi was in fact guilty.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
is it our fault?Maybe Agnellis should buy a telecom company

you said it everyone is corrupt and we were the one who played in Serie B

Juventus fans deserved revenge and we have right to blame them for everything just because of this
Yeah, the Agnellis are well known for their lack of power in Italy.

Jun 13, 2007
of course everyone has his own opinion

but if a member call his club as dirty,guilty,corrupted how can he celebrate our next victories,if he did not support our past he has no right to celebrate our next glory
I called Moggi corrupt , not Juventus . Big difference . You seem to think moggi is juventus so i have nothing more to say to you . I have no right to celebrate the next win ? Under the usual circumstances , I'd ask you who the fuck you think you are to say who does and doesn't have the right to celebrate victory .

But , You're obviously a little lost child who can't think for himself .

Jul 2, 2006
I called Moggi corrupt , not Juventus . Big difference . You seem to think moggi is juventus so i have nothing more to say to you . I have no right to celebrate the next win ? Under the usual circumstances , I'd ask you who the fuck you think you are to say who does and doesn't have the right to celebrate victory .

Juventus were responsible and we were banished
so,you called us corrupt

Jun 13, 2007
People, please, what are we discussing here? Turk_Bianconero is lacking any form of rationale whatsoever and we all know it. We can't help this guy. What is important is that we, the less intellectually challenged people, realise Moggi was in fact guilty.

Juventus were responsible and we were banished
so,you called us corrupt
I didn't know such idiocy existed . my bad .

Jun 13, 2007
Support Juventus in any case,against everything

is that idiocy
emmm... Yes . Not being objective towards your own club is not only stupid but also shows your sheer blindness . Opening your eyes every once in while won't kill you my friend . Im not saying don's support Juventus , there's no reason not to . I just said it's stupid to support moggi . Yet you continue to say classify Moggi as Juventus so I think I've lost hope in you .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)