Moggi Attacks Juve Management (1 Viewer)

Jun 13, 2007
is this crap about Moggi still going on, you guys live in the past; Moggi is finished, gone out of here and he ain't coming back
get over it
Oh im over it , turk doesn't seem to get over the fact moggi cheated and calls people who say moggi cheated "fake" Juve fans . I made the terrible mistake of actually responding to him .

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I posted an article a couple of days ago, an article about the scandal
who can still believe in Moggi after you have read how things went at Juventus?
some don't seem to care how we won only winning mattered

Jul 2, 2006
is this crap about Moggi still going on, you guys live in the past; Moggi is finished, gone out of here and he ain't coming back
get over it
I know he will never return

I want respect for Our past and Moggi's past,our team of 90's,I want respect for our players effort

you cannot erase their effort with rubbish cheat lies from Moratti and Co.

Do not forget,Juventus and Moggi made you happy numerous times

Jun 13, 2007
I posted an article a couple of days ago, an article about the scandal
who can still believe in Moggi after you have read how things went at Juventus?
some don't seem to care how we won only winning mattered
If people see no difference between honest and fake victories then they might as well not watch football or even play it for that matter . I can't believe people aren't bothered that they all these years they were tricked by that asshole and they don't mind .

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
I know he will never return

I want respect for Our past and Moggi's past,our team of 90's,I want respect for our players effort

you cannot erase their effort with rubbish cheat lies from Moratti and Co.

Do not forget,Juventus and Moggi made you happy numerous times
so? whos fault ws it that we got relegated?

Sep 1, 2002
If Turk_Bianconero's point is that the demonification of Moggi is unfair, he has a good point to make.
It is unfair to put all the blame on he's small shoulders: plenty around him knew and wanted him to do what he did. He also brought great success to Juve and was by far the best at his job around. He brought us wonderful players. Alas he was also the best at talking to referees, but not the best at keeping it clandestine.

It is not fair to berate fans who still hold him in high esteem, regardless of the events that happened. For that is not to understand the culture of Italian football, or Italian culture.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
1-I prefer Juventish,if you cannot understand go to forza-inter forums for proper english,even their jersey looks like english flag
2-if you believe same things with an interista what is your difference,what makes you Juventino?you love white more than blue?interista hates Moggi,even this fact enough for Moggi's legitimacy
someone ban this parasite already..

Jun 13, 2007
If Turk_Bianconero's point is that the demonification of Moggi is unfair, he has a good point to make.
It is unfair to put all the blame on he's small shoulders: plenty around him knew and wanted him to do what he did. He also brought great success to Juve and was by far the best at his job around. He brought us wonderful players. Alas he was also the best at talking to referees, but not the best at keeping it clandestine.

It is not fair to berate fans who still hold him in high esteem, regardless of the events that happened. For that is not to understand the culture of Italian football, or Italian culture.
So that goes down on his CV too ?

Jun 13, 2007

It's not unfair at all . He cheated and we paid for it , simple as that .

It's also unfair to berrate fans who don't hold moggi in high esteem.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
Turk still lives in the past, those days are gone we have to start a new chapter now
let's face it, the board had to rebuild what was left of Juve
we will see if they have done a good job or not in a couple of months time
but mind you it will take years to reach our place again, at the top

Jun 13, 2007
Defending Juventus and Moggi is bad attitude but not that bad
at least I did not insult religions and prophets like your friend burke

you started

Everbody can see who is parasite when they look at world map
How much of an idiot are you ? Now the lebanese are parasites ? now , why did you have to say that ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)