Mirko Vučinić (47 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Poland have Lewandowski, Blaszczykowski, Piszczek, Szczesny and Glik - and none of them would split blood for national team. Sad, but true. You have a point, I like teams with the spirit. O maybe is another mentality.
This is basically Montenegro's first generation after their independence, so it's normal that patriotism and motivation are huge. I remember how it was in Croatia when we played our first official match as an independent country in the 1990's. I believe it's exactly the same for the Montenegrin people and players. It's not just professionalism and forced duty to represent their country. It's much more than that, because they know they're writing history.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

To his defense, I'm sure it would be higher except he is the one more likely to try and make something special happen so he often tries to create something in attack.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Juventino[RUS];4103634 said:
Mirko Vucinic: Of the 188 outfielders with 20+ Serie A appearances this season, only 12 have a worse pass success rate than Vucinic (70.9%)

Juventus forwards and their passing ability :sergio:
You seem quite obsessed with passing stats.Let me tell you that sometimes it can be very misleading and for me it is not a true reflection of a player's passing ability.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)