Mirko Vučinić (121 Viewers)

Mar 9, 2006
You seem quite obsessed with passing stats.Let me tell you that sometimes it can be very misleading and for me it is not a true reflection of a player's passing ability.
Statistic - it's everything in football, believe me, only 1 thing means more - the final score.
Speaking of passing:
Matri - 154/221 69.7%
Vucinic - 455/642 70.9%
Giovinco - 398/543 73.3%
Quagliarella - 184/243 75.7%

I wish i could have stats about how many KM's our players are running in each game

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 9, 2006

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Juventino[RUS];4103634 said:
Mirko Vucinic: Of the 188 outfielders with 20+ Serie A appearances this season, only 12 have a worse pass success rate than Vucinic (70.9%)

Juventus forwards and their passing ability :sergio:
What a disaster :sergio: Let's hope Marotta finally gets us that forward with the 90% pass success rate we've been sorely lacking for all these years. If not, we're screwed.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Juventino[RUS];4104265 said:
For CL matches i have all statistic because UEFA are giving us all information
Example from away match vs. Celtic

Tactical lineups
http://www.uefa.com/newsfiles/ucl/2013/2009585_tl.pdf
The break-down of the positions by 15 minute blocks is quite interesting.

Surprised Juve's defensive line wasn't deeper than that for any of the 15 minute blocks.

Felt like Juve's defence were pretty much at the edge of the penalty area for large chunks of the first half. It's also not like they were pushing up that high when Juve had the ball to drag the average position higher.

Don't suppose many folk are going to know who that is.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Juventino[RUS];4104254 said:
Statistic - it's everything in football, believe me, only 1 thing means more - the final score.
Speaking of passing:
Matri - 154/221 69.7%
Vucinic - 455/642 70.9%
Giovinco - 398/543 73.3%
Quagliarella - 184/243 75.7%

I wish i could have stats about how many KM's our players are running in each game
Hmmm,

Vidal 87,8%
Pirlo 86,6 %
Marchisio 84,1 %
Pogba 83,6 %

I somehow doubt that Vidal is a better passer than Pirlo.

About Mirko's bad passing statistics, I think the answer lies in his through ball attempts. When successful, those attempts end with a 100% chance. Mirko tries them a lot and he's in serie A's top 5 in regards to accurate through balls. Ahead of him are only Totti, Pirlo, Hamsik and Cassano. He has as many accurate through balls as all the other Juve attackers put together. In short, he tries those a lot, and naturally it ends up with many lost balls.
Take Totti for example. His pass accuracy is 73,9%, which according to you is very bad, right? But he's a brilliant passer and he tries lots of difficult passes, just like Mirko. But Totti is a master of those difficult passes, and even if many of those don't work, he's the best "through ball" passer and regarded as a top passer. Cassano is a similar case. Pass success is only 72,2%, but you can't say that he's not a master passer.

Mar 9, 2006
Hmmm,

Vidal 87,8%
Pirlo 86,6 %
Marchisio 84,1 %
Pogba 83,6 %

I somehow doubt that Vidal is a better passer than Pirlo.

About Mirko's bad passing statistics, I think the answer lies in his through ball attempts. When successful, those attempts end with a 100% chance. Mirko tries them a lot and he's in serie A's top 5 in regards to accurate through balls. Ahead of him are only Totti, Pirlo, Hamsik and Cassano. He has as many accurate through balls as all the other Juve attackers put together. In short, he tries those a lot, and naturally it ends up with many lost balls.
Take Totti for example. His pass accuracy is 73,9%, which according to you is very bad, right? But he's a brilliant passer and he tries lots of difficult passes, just like Mirko. But Totti is a master of those difficult passes, and even if many of those don't work, he's the best "through ball" passer and regarded as a top passer. Cassano is a similar case. Pass success is only 72,2%, but you can't say that he's not a master passer.
Nah
accurate throught the ball per game
Serie A - 0.8 (19/47) - Vucinic
Serie A - 1.6 (42/83) - Totti

Wow in CL he is total disaster when it comes to passing :lol:
Passes attempted - 175
Passes completed - 107
Passes completion - 61%
Almost every 2nd pass is wrong :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)