Mirko Vučinić (249 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I just hope that next summer,, if one of two of this guys leaves.. it will not cause some discomfort in the team.

They always seem to be having a good time together.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's admirable what Mirko and Jo-Jo are doing with the Montenegrin NT. They took them to a play-off match for the EUROs and now they are leading a very tough group ahead of England, Ukraine and Poland. It's not easy to achieve that with their teammates, who are all decent players who spit blood for their NT, but certainly no match for England, Ukraine, even Poland. I mean, look at this team. Lots of these guys play in Iran, Hungary, Cyprus, Moldova, Montenegro and Kazakhstan.

Attachments

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
who are all decent players who spit blood for their NT, but certainly no match for England, Ukraine, even Poland. I mean, look at this team. Lots of these guys play in Iran, Hungary, Cyprus, Moldova, Montenegro and Kazakhstan.
Poland have Lewandowski, Blaszczykowski, Piszczek, Szczesny and Glik - and none of them would split blood for national team. Sad, but true. You have a point, I like teams with the spirit. O maybe is another mentality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 248)