Mirko Vučinić (133 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You could probably do that, playing pub football against some bankers, boiler room duds, accountants, and a few businessmen. However, could you do it in a competitive top flight game? I highly doubt it :D

Hence, Vucinic is playing for Juve and you are not :p

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
You could probably do that, playing pub football against some bankers, boiler room duds, accountants, and a few businessmen. However, could you do it in a competitive top flight game? I highly doubt it :D

Hence, Vucinic is playing for Juve and you are not :p
What's the highest level you've played football at? . Afterall Vucinic is the one with the big contract, right? I would hope something like that is simple for him.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The man that goes full retard making references to a movie about a retard :disagree: :p

- - - Updated - - -

What's the highest level you've played football at? . Afterall Vucinic is the one with the big contract, right? I would hope something like that is simple for him.
If it was that simple, we'd see a lot more players doing it, including others in the Juventus 11. He might be lazy and inconsistent, but the man is a genius when he chooses to be. When he is on his game, he is devastating for opponents to deal with.

As for the highest level of football I played at (although I don't see the importance or relevance of the question), it was college/uni level. Obviously, not very competitive, but still relatively more demanding than pub footie :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 133)