Mirko Vučinić (45 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
cossacks never ruled us. best remember that, guy from the only part of africa no one bothered to colonize :D (except for a brief spell with the italiens, but that defeats my point!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Cossack in Arabic means your vagina :lol:

Technically it should be Cossick as it's feminine and not masculine, but whatever :p

As for RUS's picture on the previous page, I can only think of one caption: *In Zangief accent* In Mother Russia, you not take elevator. Elevator takes you. *Exit Zangief accent*

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You are such a petulant child Ruski. You gave me a -rep for a joke :lol:

You criticize and insult people all the time, and we laugh it off, but you can't seem to handle criticism yourself. I'm not going to -rep you back, but grow up ffs! :tup:

Mar 9, 2006
You are such a petulant child Ruski. You gave me a -rep for a joke :lol:

You criticize and insult people all the time, and we laugh it off, but you can't seem to handle criticism yourself. I'm not going to -rep you back, but grow up ffs! :tup:
Explain please:
"*In Zangief accent* In Mother Russia, you not take elevator. Elevator takes you. *Exit Zangief accent*"
Where the hell you find a "criticism" in that message? it's was a bullshit ridiculous "joke", it's not even funny, and i gave you -rep just because it's stupid.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't have to explain anything to you, but if you wish to give a -rep you are free to do so.

Regarding criticism, I wasn't talking about my post per se, as it was an obvious joke which you didn't take well to. Fair enough.

Enjoy your Thursday Ruski ;)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4106267 said:
Explain please:
"*In Zangief accent* In Mother Russia, you not take elevator. Elevator takes you. *Exit Zangief accent*"
Where the hell you find a "criticism" in that message? it's was a bullshit ridiculous "joke", it's not even funny, and i gave you -rep just because it's stupid.
sorry b81

:rofl: :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)