Mirko Vučinić (283 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I bet milanisti and interisti that are reading this forum are laughing so hard at this thread. There are usually three pages of words like: genious, saviour, top player (like when he won us the Milan game in Coppa) and then all of a sudden there's drama all over this place: sell, lazy, not good enough.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

10 Montenegrinian Commandments

1. A man is born tired and lives to rest up
2. A man loves his bed as he loves himself
3. Rest during the day so you can sleep at night
4. Don't work - work kills
5. If you see someone resting - help him.
6. Work as little as you can, the work that you have to do you should try and put on someone else's shoulders
7. Salvation is in the shade - no one has died from resting
8. Work brings disease - don't die young
9. If you suddenly feel the urge to work, sit down, wait up, you'lll see: it will pass
10. If you see someone eating and drinking move close, if you see someone working get out the way - so you don't interfere

alot of it gets lost in translation, they're super hilarious in the original language :D
:touched: I move to Montenegro now

Jul 10, 2006

10 Montenegrinian Commandments

1. A man is born tired and lives to rest up
2. A man loves his bed as he loves himself
3. Rest during the day so you can sleep at night
4. Don't work - work kills
5. If you see someone resting - help him.
6. Work as little as you can, the work that you have to do you should try and put on someone else's shoulders
7. Salvation is in the shade - no one has died from resting
8. Work brings disease - don't die young
9. If you suddenly feel the urge to work, sit down, wait up, you'lll see: it will pass
10. If you see someone eating and drinking move close, if you see someone working get out the way - so you don't interfere

alot of it gets lost in translation, they're super hilarious in the original language :D
lmao... I have to put that on my facebook. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 282)