Mirko Vučinić (8 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
and yet he bagged a goal. a trait world class players posses, bag goals even on off days :tup:
World class players carry their teams. Mirko isn't that player.

To be a world class player, you've got to have consistency to begin with. He doesn't have that. What he does have is 6 goals or 7? across nearly 30 matches. And you're telling me he scores even on an off day. In that case, should'nt the numbers be a little more impressive, specially considering that our entire attack is channelized through him? This guy is not world class by by any stretch of the imagination. Always said its his temperament that holds him back.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
World class players carry their teams. Mirko isn't that player.

To be a world class player, you've got to have consistency to begin with. He doesn't have that. What he does have is 6 goals or 7? across nearly 30 matches. And you're telling me he scores even on an off day. In that case, should'nt the numbers be a little more impressive, specially considering that our entire attack is channelized through him? This guy is not world class by by any stretch of the imagination. Always said its his temperament that holds him back.
:lol:

i was kidding on the last one. he's world class when his mood is right - therefore he is an invaluable asset to this team, this season. how the situation will look after the next mercatto i do not know, but all 4 top teams in italy would think themselves lucky to have vucinic as the situation is at the moment.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Don't know who coined the BS, it's now a line people here just copy and paste week in and week out which alone shows how ineffective he's been for the team, "he's frustrating to watch but he has to start".

Nope I provided alternatives if you had indeed read my post. More in form players should play. If a few bad games from our best goal scorer can make him warm the bench for a player who has zero footballing abilities, why shouldn't the painfully ineffective overall performance of Vucinic throughout the season? Alex in a 2 man attack system is a perfect alternative given his form these days.

---------- Post added 02.04.2012 at 09:11 ----------

Oh let them think it was Vuci's :D

Alex cant start games, and especially games where title is in teh balance. hes good to come on to kill off games or play where theres no pressure. Conte knows his shit, and the vucinic hate is more redundant since there is NO viable option to start instead of him.

---------- Post added 02.04.2012 at 13:01 ----------

Do you really think, we need to depend on a player who is world class only when he is in the mood for it? :lol:
we dont have a choice :lol:

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Lega award goal to Vucinic

Juventus’ opening goal in their 3-0 win over Napoli on Sunday evening has been taken off of Leonardo Bonucci and awarded to Mirko Vucinic.

Bonucci originally celebrated the goal, given that it was his shot that beat Morgan De Sanctis to open the scoring in the second half of Week 30’s clash in Turin.

However, it had taken a hefty deflection on its way into the net and after extensive video analysis on Monday, it has been ruled that the strike had come off Vucinic, rather than his marker Paolo Cannavaro, subsequently changing who is awarded the goal.

It pushes Bonucci back down to three career goals for the Bianconeri and brings Vucinic up to six League goals for the season.

-FI.net

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I thought it was Vucinic who took the shot and the ball nearly deflected off Bonucci?
It deflected off a Napoli player. Since the shot was already going toward the goal before it was deflected by an opponent, the goal is awarded to the player who made the shot.

The funny thing is how Bonucci celebrated it as if he scored the goal and it's even funnier how he dedicated the goal to his unborn son :howler:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
It deflected off a Napoli player. Since the shot was already going toward the goal before it was deflected by an opponent, the goal is awarded to the player who made the shot.

The funny thing is how Bonucci celebrated it as if he scored the goal and it's even funnier how he dedicated the goal to his unborn son :howler:
Yeah i know but the artical is saying that Bonucci made the shot i think it might be a mistake.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Haha, it's great that it was assigned to Vuci :D Other then it might make him more confident it doesn't make a difference. Thought still it's nice to know Vuci scored :p

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Was kind of embarrased by how Bonucci celebrated that goal. Dude almost ran round the pitch as if he had just scored a Vidalisk goal.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
He has faced a lot of criticism this year so only natural he would have had an 'in your face' moment.
Rightly deserved critism. Should have refrained from over celebrating a goal that he had nothing to do with. Atleast he is more solid nowadays.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Rightly deserved critism. Should have refrained from over celebrating a goal that he had nothing to do with. Atleast he is more solid nowadays.
I think if it wasn't for his baby he wouldn't have. He was very emotional because of that me thinks

---------- Post added 03.04.2012 at 11:55 ----------

I think if it wasn't for his baby he wouldn't have. He was very emotional because of that me thinks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)