Mirko Vučinić (41 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
As much as he struggles it is still evident that this team needs him on the field. 2 possesions of effort from the Vuc can be worth the 88 mins of uselessness and dicking around
that's bullshit I'm afraid, used to believe that before but not anymore.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Define "More involved". If you mean that he was re-enacting the Kennedy Assassination every time he was touched, then yes, I suppose that Borriello was more involved.
More involved in the attack meaning he could find himself in goal scoring opportunities a couple times. As for your definition of involvement, I think you defined Vucinic' contribution in the first half with that line pretty well.

---------- Post added 01.04.2012 at 21:21 ----------

that's bullshit I'm afraid, used to believe that before but not anymore.
Juventuz is brainwashed with that shit. "He might play bad, he might be frustrating or useless but oh we can't do well without him. He has to start every game."

May 22, 2007
Juventuz is brainwashed with that shit. "He might play bad, he might be frustrating or useless but oh we can't do well without him. He has to start every game."
If Del Piero doesn't start instead (and he almost never does), nobody carries possession in the final third. Vucinic still runs into a lot of players unnecessarily and I want someone better.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If Del Piero doesn't start instead (and he almost never does), nobody carries possession in the final third. Vucinic still runs into a lot of players unnecessarily and I want someone better.

Well, therein lies the problem. No one except for Del Piero and Vucinic can carry possession in the final 3rd. If you want someone better, then that means another SS is on the way, and that will just send Cronios over the edge.

And Hoori. Unlike Borriello, Vucinic actually stepped his game up in the 2nd half, and had a perfectly good goal disallowed

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Him "trying" to carry possession on his bad days (which happen frequently) is lethal to the team. Both Del Piero and Quag can do better jobs than him. If Conte can bench our best goal scorer for that waste of money and space, Vucinic too can be easily benched this time for better player(s).

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Giaccherini is the only other player who can carry the ball there, but he plays with his head down and can't play the same role as a Vucinic or Del Piero.

Vuci was 'meh' today, his own performance from the first minute was ok, and then Borriello made him frustrated.

May 22, 2007
Well, therein lies the problem. No one except for Del Piero and Vucinic can carry possession in the final 3rd. If you want someone better, then that means another SS is on the way, and that will just send Cronios over the edge.
It is the problem, and there needs to be some serious discussion over the player that eventually is considered Del Piero's replacement, because they haven't even replaced Trezeguet yet.

Him "trying" to carry possession on his bad days (which happen frequently) is lethal to the team. Both Del Piero and Quag can do better jobs than him. If Conte can bench our best goal scorer for that waste of money and space, Vucinic too can be easily benched this time for better player(s).
I personally wouldn't want to change something that is winning like the current Juve (the team attacks better with the 4-3-3 anyway), upsets the balance. An early substitution for Del Piero is still a good idea (similar to last weekend) if we need it.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
What's with Vuci's haircut?

All that shaving up the side, first thing I thought when I saw it, was that he was trying to emulate Borriello. That's pretty much the last thing we need! :D

Also, totally agree with Vuci and ADP being the only attackers who can carry possession in the final third. We need at least a couple more players up front with similar technical characteristics.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
He played bad, but the first goal was his. The ball bounced off a Napoli player - so I guess that gives him a :tup:

Would like to see him back at his best - forza mirko!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
with that haircut he looks like borrielo.

At least he stepped in the 2nd half....in comparison with his partner at crime, Borrielo.

Still, thats not saying much.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
More involved in the attack meaning he could find himself in goal scoring opportunities a couple times. As for your definition of involvement, I think you defined Vucinic' contribution in the first half with that line pretty well.

---------- Post added 01.04.2012 at 21:21 ----------

:D

anyhoos you have yet to provide the name of someone that can start instead of him, you cant say we are brainwashed into thinking he has to start if you dont provide an alternative

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)