Mirko Vučinić (34 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
The shot was Quags. Was clarified when the journalist asked Quag in his post match conference about what was he thinking when he tried catching DeSanctis off his line from so far out.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
The shot was Quags. Was clarified when the journalist asked Quag in his post match conference about what was he thinking when he tried catching DeSanctis off his line from so far out.
Yeah, I already know :D Though Vuci is still too cool :p

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Really happy to hear you say that. Now if only he gets a few starts. In fact, he is the perfect candidate to start against the smaller teams who jam their defense up. His skill is what's going to unlock the d's that otherwise give us our draws.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Don't know who coined the BS, it's now a line people here just copy and paste week in and week out which alone shows how ineffective he's been for the team, "he's frustrating to watch but he has to start".

anyhoos you have yet to provide the name of someone that can start instead of him, you cant say we are brainwashed into thinking he has to start if you dont provide an alternative
Nope I provided alternatives if you had indeed read my post. More in form players should play. If a few bad games from our best goal scorer can make him warm the bench for a player who has zero footballing abilities, why shouldn't the painfully ineffective overall performance of Vucinic throughout the season? Alex in a 2 man attack system is a perfect alternative given his form these days.

---------- Post added 02.04.2012 at 09:11 ----------

Oh let them think it was Vuci's :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)