Mirko Vučinić - Forward - AS Roma (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
4-2-4 with Vidal and Pirlo as CMs is going to be a sack of bullshit. No way that can work.

Our defense is going to be fragile with 4-4-2, let alone much more formation, 4-2-4

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
4-2-4 with Vidal and Pirlo as CMs is going to be a sack of bullshit. No way that can work.

Our defense is going to be fragile with 4-4-2, let alone much more formation, 4-2-4
Don't expect Conte to realise that. He didn't choose Pirlo. Maybe he'll play Marchisio-Vidal which would make much more sense. He had two 'hard working' CMs in the Siena 4-4-2.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
:agree:

Just deal with it. BUT conte's 4-2-4 turn into very attacking formation, the full-backs goes to the winger position and the winger cut inside.
Conte's 4-2-4 will fail because we don't have proper central midfielders for that.

Plop

May 27, 2011
Conte's 4-2-4 will fail because we don't have proper central midfielders for that.
You have to agree with me that conte know football littel more than you and I and all this forum together. I belive he know what he doing, and maybe the fact that he was one of the best midf saying that he understand how central midfielders work in his 4-2-4.

Have faith my freind...

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Well we did have Marchisio and Aquilani at times? I dont see the 4-2-4 being that much different 4-2-3-1 I could be wrong though.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I'm almost expecting Marchisio to be part of those attacking 4. Which would be dreadful.
Then again, that would make it more of a 4-3-3, which may work.

If I'd have to guess now, I'd say Pirlo, Vidal & Marchisio are all going to be starters. Which would make Conte's regular 4-2-4 formation impossible anyway.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
What would you guys prefer?

--------Pirlo-Vidal----

Krasic--Matri--Rossi--Vucinic

Or

Marchisio-Pirlo-Vidal

Krasic--Matri---Vucinic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)