Mirko Vučinić - Forward - AS Roma (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He'll be a major fail if Conte use him as LW .
He will not.

It will not be a flat 4-4-2 and his position will be more offensive. Tactically wise he'll play the same he'd play in 4-3-3 so he alone will be a good buy and he will add a lot. On the other hand, our defensive game will take a low punch for such offensive game considering we only have Vidal to run, if he's alone (and he is) next to Pirlo.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
He will not.

It will not be a flat 4-4-2 and his position will be more offensive. Tactically wise he'll play the same he'd play in 4-3-3 so he alone will be a good buy and he will add a lot. On the other hand, our defensive game will take a low punch for such offensive game considering we only have Vidal to run, if he's alone (and he is) next to Pirlo.
:tup:
We'll be putting too much pressure on Vidal to cover both his position and do some defensive work on the left side, I'd rather use Vucinic as an SS, and try to get a real LW.
Let's wait and see what Conte has in mind.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Meh. Vucinic has a lot of ability but a lot has been said about the inability of Agüero and then more so Rossi to drag the team forward, Vucinic is right down the bottom of this category. He can win you a match, for sure. If he signs we'll just have to hope he fits the system well and sets out to make a point.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Mirko. Meh.

Skillful and crazy player on his day. But I dunno, I dont rate him as highly as most do on this forum and I dont think hell suit the 4-4-2 Conte wants to play (unless he plays ST/SS)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
If we get Vucinic and wants him to play the External role, i'd like us to get a SS that's is capable of dropping deep, someone who's capable of changing position with Vuci from time to time, Sanchez would've been perfect .i can't think of another available realistic player we can get to play that role. I wish we'd go for Pastore and play something like this.

Matri
Vuci Pastore Krasic​

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
blʘndu;3172883 said:
eto'o eto'ooo eto'oo eto'ooo eto'ooo
a centrata la traversaaa
la traversa da un metrooo
Can you imagine that the guy is considered a star player by Inter fans despite having a youtube video with a missed chance? :lol:

Unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)