Mirko Vučinić - Forward - AS Roma (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I think chances are below 1% for us not to see Pirlo on the pitch. He's gonna be a starter for sure.
For it to work Vidal is just going to have to boss the shit out of the midfield.
Well we did have Marchisio and Aquilani at times? I dont see the 4-2-4 being that much different 4-2-3-1 I could be wrong though.
It kinndd of is. I watched Siena a fair few times while I was overseas. The name of the game is wide counter attacking football. Get it to your wingers in space and pack the box with numbers. The few times the ball was played through the middle, the SS would slow up behind to put a pass through into space while the CF and wingers attacked that space.. the front 4 would look like a 1-2-1 or a 3-1. I didn't see that much though and it looked pretty unorganised when they did it but it was still effective simply because they overwhelmed their opposition with numbers and pace.

Edit: With that wide play, the CMs were often bypassed. One of the two would enter the box or both would sit outside and try and keep possession. That's why its obvious Conte had nothing to do with acquiring Pirlo because he doesn't suit his system.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

For the rest...Mirko and Slavko were strip heroes in ex-YU. Two young boys fighting against the Nazi. They had some legendary exchanges, as the one on the above pictures, which says:

Picture 1:
Slavko Says: Mirko, watch out, a bullet!

Picture 2:
Mirko sees the bullet and jumps to escape from it

Picture 3:
Mirko says: Thanks Slavko, you saved my life.

:lol:

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #947
    'Three minutes to sell Vucinic’

Roma sporting director Walter Sabatini insists he could sell Juventus target Mirko Vucinic in just 240 seconds.

The Montenegro international wants to leave the Stadio Olimpico outfit and a move to Juve could now be on.

Juve’s attempts to net Giuseppe Rossi from Villarreal have stalled and it’s now claimed that Vucinic is their new target in attack.

“I need just three minutes to reach an agreement,” Sabatini stated. “That’s how long it took me to find a deal with Leonardo over the sale of Jeremy Menez to Paris SG.

“I’m a practical man and you don’t need to do that much talking to sell a player.

“Vucinic has clearly asked us to leave and we will satisfy his request.”

The former Lecce man, valued at just under €20m, is also being tracked by Manchester United and Arsenal.

F-I.net
    ---
    Another meeting this week.

xkorpyon

Jan 13, 2008
    In my opinion i think that we still need a SS because Matri and Quag should be disputing the same place in the team or we will have a very static team.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I'm almost expecting Marchisio to be part of those attacking 4. Which would be dreadful.
    Then again, that would make it more of a 4-3-3, which may work.

If I'd have to guess now, I'd say Pirlo, Vidal & Marchisio are all going to be starters. Which would make Conte's regular 4-2-4 formation impossible anyway.
    Marchisio played out of position again and again in other words.

When we don't get Bastos for whatever reason there is, we fail to sign Vucinic for another reason and Vargas refuses to join us "on our terms" we will in the end see Marchisio play out of position.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
    I have a question. I know Vucinic just to play in Lecce where he played in a very attacking formation under Zeman. Does anybody know how did that Lecce look like?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    For the rest...Mirko and Slavko were strip heroes in ex-YU. Two young boys fighting against the Nazi. They had some legendary exchanges, as the one on the above pictures, which says:

Picture 1:
    Slavko Says: Mirko, watch out, a bullet!

Picture 2:
    Mirko sees the bullet and jumps to escape from it

Picture 3:
    Mirko says: Thanks Slavko, you saved my life.

:lol:
    lol, I remember seeing those.

Ne bi gledao Juve dok ne promene imena, bas bi bili seljaci! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)