Mirko Vučinić - Forward - AS Roma (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2010
WE are pathetic...no Moratta is Pathetic. I should have known better than to believe anything he said about champions. We have made so many purchases and not one champion! Sure Pirlo, Litch and Vidal are good players...Pirlo WAS a champion...But we need MUCH BETTER! From Aguero to Rossi to F-ing Vucinic!!! And i cant believe ppl here are getting excited by this shit transfer (if it happens) and they were spitting on Rossi coming here...ROSSI, who has scored more and done more than Vucinic probably EVER will. This mercato is far from over, but its far from impressive Vucinic or not!. Have we seen the players our rivals have at their disposal...oh wait Inter and Milan aren't our rivals anymore...our rivals are now Genoa and the other mid-table teams
On Sanchez, we had no chances whatsoever. On Aguero, yes it is Marotta's fault for making a weak offer. For Rossi, they just sold Cazorla and therefore I understand why they don't want to sell him.

Let's be realistic, we have finished 7th for two seasons and a row and we are not in the CL, it is extremely difficult to attract champions in these cases.

If we sign a quality LW (Vargas/Bastos for 4-4-2 or Vucinic for 4-3-3) and a quality CB(Lugano), we can realistically have a chance of competing for third place.

I'd like a quality LB too but I think that we'll stick with De Ceglie and Ziegler.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
On Sanchez, we had no chances whatsoever. On Aguero, yes it is Marotta's fault for making a weak offer. For Rossi, they just sold Cazorla and therefore I understand why they don't want to sell him.

Let's be realistic, we have finished 7th for two seasons and a row and we are not in the CL, it is extremely difficult to attract champions in these cases.

If we sign a quality LW (Vargas/Bastos for 4-4-2 or Vucinic for 4-3-3) and a quality CB(Lugano), we can realistically have a chance of competing for third place.

I'd like a quality LB too but I think that we'll stick with De Ceglie and Ziegler.
That's not good enough sadly, Juve we loved is better than that :cry:

Jul 1, 2010
That's not good enough sadly, Juve we loved is better than that :cry:
Napoli will play in the CL and that will tire them/injure players. Also, I doubt, they will have a season like last one, a lot of this depends on Cavani.

I think we can get ahead of Roma and Lazio is we make these signings.

Getting back to the top will take at least 3-4 years, we can't and won't splash 150 M per mercato like Schitty,

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Inter are also rumoured to be after Vucinic as a cheaper alternative to Tevez - their offer is reportedly in the region of 5mil + Santon.
ManU and Tottenham are also expected to be in the running with offers of around 15 mil and 18 mil, respectively.

Dec 31, 2008
Vucinic in the left of a 4-3-3 is understandable.
Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio being the mid 3.
But what about the bench? Pazienza-???-??? Melo has left and Momo is also gone.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I like Vucinic; perfect if we go 4-3-3. Which if you ask me is only a matter of time. Conte might start with the 4-2-4, but frankly.. that formation is destined to fail. After which, Conte will take out an attacker and add a midfielder.

Stampa reckon its nearly a done deal. 15m to Roma and 3,5m per season for Vucinic.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I like Vucinic; perfect if we go 4-3-3. Which if you ask me is only a matter of time. Conte might start with the 4-2-4, but frankly.. that formation is destined to fail. After which, Conte will take out an attacker and add a midfielder.

Stampa reckon its nearly a done deal. 15m to Roma and 3,5m per season for Vucinic.
Good price...

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
RAMI, here is another mystery:

It seems Juve and Roma have either reached or are on the verge of reaching an agreement over Vucinic - La Stampa gives it for a done deal, 15+3 mil in bonus, 3.5 to the player, while TS say that Sabatini has called Marotta and told him they can reach a deal in 3 min.

So, the gist of the above is, Juve's road to Vusinic is paved with roses and honey.

The mystery for you to solve is how Marotta could possibly f**k this up? :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
RAMI, here is another mystery:

It seems Juve and Roma have either reached or are on the verge of reaching an agreement over Vucinic - La Stampa gives it for a done deal, 15+3 mil in bonus, 3.5 to the player, while TS say that Sabatini has called Marotta and told him they can reach a deal in 3 min.

So, the gist of the above is, Juve's road to Vusinic is paved with roses and honey.

The mystery for you to solve is how Marotta could possibly f**k this up? :D
I have the answer, Inter presents an offer to the player which makes him want to value our offer a bit, drag the deal, and we all know what happens when the deal drags.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I have the answer, Inter presents an offer to the player which makes him want to value our offer a bit, drag the deal, and we all know what happens when the deal drags.
"I will not! Be a part of a BIDDING WAR"

"Get me Gilardino instead!"

:sergio:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Vucinic is still a player that can change a game for you, we would just need a really good LW.
You think we'd use Mirko as a SS in 4-4-2? I don't see us doing that... even though it would be a good partnership Matri - Vucinic. That way if we had a winger we'd be very strong.

In 4-4-2 I see him being used as a wide left wing sadly.

4-3-3 :xfinger:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)