Mirko Vučinić - Forward - AS Roma (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Cause you tried to get that Azzurri7 guy to ban me about a month ago, but it's no problem. Am here to post.
Oh that!! :lol2: I wasn't at all being serious, I was gloating that I can spot dual members as I used to be a moderator but the fact is I was just playing along.

Jul 1, 2010
Vucinic would be a great addition if we use him in a 4-3-3.

Buffon
Lichtsteiner-Bonucci/Lugano-Chiellini-Ziegler/De Ceglie
Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio
Krasic-Matri/Quag-Vucinic​

I like that :tup:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Vucinic would be a great addition if we use him in a 4-3-3.

Buffon
Lichtsteiner-Bonucci/Lugano-Chiellini-Ziegler/De Ceglie
Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio
Krasic-Matri/Quag-Vucinic​

I like that :tup:
You think Vucinic is the missing piece? Get Vucinic AND Rossi. Vucinic can't do shit alone, he is not the player who'll get us into the CL.

Also, we're not going to play 4-3-3 so forget about it.

Jul 1, 2010
You think Vucinic is the missing piece? Get Vucinic AND Rossi. Vucinic can't do shit alone, he is not the player who'll get us into the CL.

Also, we're not going to play 4-3-3 so forget about it.
Getting Vucinic to play him on the wing of a 4-4-2? :sergio:

If the team I posted gels well and Conte doesn't fuck up, we may have what it takes to qualify for the CL.

And we don't need Rossi.

May 22, 2007
I agree. I really don't like Mirko's inconsistencies, but it's good that he's a footballer instead of being mainly an athlete. And he's slightly mad.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
We're not in the CL, our Europa League track record is shite, we've finished 7th two years in a row...get it through your heads - no one in their right mind will sign for us when they can go somewhere else and actually win shit in the immediate future.

With that in mind if Vucinic joins then that's bloody awesome all things considering. Let's make this happen :xfinger:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We're not in the CL, our Europa League track record is shite, we've finished 7th two years in a row...get it through your heads - no one in their right mind will sign for us when they can go somewhere else and actually win shit in the immediate future.

With that in mind if Vucinic joins then that's bloody awesome all things considering. Let's make this happen :xfinger:
That's why you have to snatch them with attractive contracts, something Marotta is not doing because he's spending the budget on Pepe, Motta and Martinez.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Getting Vucinic to play him on the wing of a 4-4-2? :sergio:

If the team I posted gels well and Conte doesn't fuck up, we may have what it takes to qualify for the CL.

And we don't need Rossi.
Basically, the team you posted is more or less exactly the same team that lead us to 7th place. If a top club finishes at 7th you bet your ass they'd change more than 70% of that starting eleven. If we play with that team next season and don't make CL then don't ask yourself why because its more or less exactly the same team that made 7th place the season before that.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
That's why you have to snatch them with attractive contracts, something Marotta is not doing because he's spending the budget on Pepe, Motta and Martinez.
True but it's hard to offer lucrative contracts when other teams can do the same AND offer them CL football.

Jul 1, 2010
Basically, the team you posted is more or less exactly the same team that lead us to 7th place. If a top club finishes at 7th you bet your ass they'd change more than 70% of that starting eleven. If we play with that team next season and don't make CL then don't ask yourself why because its more or less exactly the same team that made 7th place the season before that.
How is it basically the same??

Lichtsteiner is much better than Motta
Lugano is better than Barzagli/Bonucci
Ziegler/De Ceglie are better than Grosso
Pirlo is better than Aquilani
Vucinic is much better than Marchisio/Pepe on the left
Vidal is pretty much equal to Melo

A much better team if you ask me, even more now that we'd have someone dangerous on the left, making Krasic more effective.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
How is it basically the same??

Lichtsteiner < Motta
Lugano < Barzagli/Bonucci
Ziegler/De Ceglie < Grosso
Pirlo < Aquilani
Vucinic < Marchisio/Pepe on the left
Vidal=Melo

A much better team if you ask me, even more now that we'd have someone dangerous on the left, making Krasic more effective.
I think you've got your <,> backwards.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Buffon/Storari
Licht >> Motta
Bonucci
Chiellini
Ziegler/PDC?
Krasic
Pirlo/Aqua?
Vidal/Melo?
?
?
Matri > Amauri

Conte/DN?

I just see two clearly improved positions there. The last two question marks are due to eventual new players, but obviously they can't be worse than what we had. The midfield is yet to be proven, regardless the quality of the players and Ziegler wasn't a great signing for the so needed leftback as I don't even know who'll be our starter there. Basically the big difference could be in the coach, but initially Conte doesn't take any advantage to me. It's down to him to prove his worth.

May 4, 2011
WE are pathetic...no Moratta is Pathetic. I should have known better than to believe anything he said about champions. We have made so many purchases and not one champion! Sure Pirlo, Litch and Vidal are good players...Pirlo WAS a champion...But we need MUCH BETTER! From Aguero to Rossi to F-ing Vucinic!!! And i cant believe ppl here are getting excited by this shit transfer (if it happens) and they were spitting on Rossi coming here...ROSSI, who has scored more and done more than Vucinic probably EVER will. This mercato is far from over, but its far from impressive Vucinic or not!. Have we seen the players our rivals have at their disposal...oh wait Inter and Milan aren't our rivals anymore...our rivals are now Genoa and the other mid-table teams

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
If you all remember at the beginning of the transfer season we were speaking of Sanchez

So its from;

Sanchez -> Aguero -> Rossi -> Vucinic - it will end up at either Pellisier or Floro Flores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)