Milan- Juventus (4 Viewers)

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
also . . . a comparison between Filippo Inzaghi and David Trezeguet: the Milanisit has played 1866 minutes, 13 goals, 60 shots, of which 57% were on target while 22% of his shots actually landed in the goal, 5 assists, 71% useful passes, 14% useful crosses, 36% effective dribbling and whistled 59 times for offsides. The Juvenuts attacker instead has played a total of 907 minutes, scored 7 goals, shot 32 times, of which 50% were on target and 22% actually scored, he has made 2 assists, 81% useful passes, 50% useful crosses, 43% effective dribbling, whistled 7 times for offsides.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sheva ] ++

Good for you Denco, I think you might actually be a good manager:D However, Raul, Ronaldo, Guti, Morientes, all strike, as are ready in the box to score goals. The so called creativity that you indicate to be Rivaldo is barely a striker. He prves time and time again that he is not a striker, and ends up crowding the midfield, cramping Rui Costa's space, does not use the width, doesn't pass to Sheva if he can avoid it and has not settled into Milan yet:eek: Playing Rivaldo as creativity around the loan striker,probably Pippo would be great in theory, but this is the real world and that doesn't seem to be working as he leaves the loan striker stranded and outnumbered by defenders:fero:
Plus, Sheva is not an all out striker, but a skillful forward, that assists, and scores. He really isn't that lone Vieri loafing type, but I'm sure he can do that well also:cheesy:
Sheva in my opinion has not lost form, but instead, having been plagued with injuries and being fielded next to the out of form Rivaldo, just hasn't been given the right chance.
To add more pressure to Juve, Costacurta has recently said that Milan have started back the friendship, laughter and unity that aided their success in the start of the season.
My theory of football, is that the game is determined by motivation. A team that is full of friends and more interested in the club's success than their own personal success can go all the way. I'm not saying that Juve don't have this , its just that Milan players seem to have it with them.
Anyway, I could be wrong, and if I am my equally favourite team wins:D However they don't need to while Milan does, but anyway goodluck Juve, because Milan will no longer need it.
P.S. Majed you and I seem to share some things in common, cheers:D
Real Madrid have never started with Morientes and Ronaldo in any game and Raul with Guti are hardly out and out goal getters

Yes Sheva is a skilful forward but he is still a forward and when he pays with Inzaghi he goes wide and like I said earlier they need wingers for them to play with 2 forwards as Milan tend to go thru the middle and if you do that , it is silly playing with 2 out and out forwards, you need a withdrawn but unfortunately neither player is good as a withdrawn forward and another thing is that most of the time I have seen Milan they are rather slow in thier build up play, everything is laborious and you have too many players who like to take more than one touch which gives the opposition time to defend

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sheva ] ++

Hey mate, I think Milan can support him but I think it's just that Ancelotti has been using the players wrongly.
I also think so, but if you see Serginho is the only proper wing they have in Milan, the only one really good with crosses, that's why I think that without him to play with Scheva + Inzaghi is not working so mutch... they do not have enought balls to play.
Ancelotti has a problem cause he has too many playmakers and no wings now that concorde is injured, anycase IMO he schould put in the bench Rivaldo (altought he is a champion, no doubt) and let Scheva play cause the Brazilian is terrific lately while Scheva have the right determination and he's dangerous also if he do not score cause he can keep the defenders away from Inzaghi, while Rivaldo is beeing so slow... he's just useful to slow down the matchs.

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by huzi ] ++
so , what do u think guys of these comparisons !!? i assume that Juve is the better team here.
Juventus is no dubtly in a better schape than Milan, but this is the classic 1 x 2 match... you never know what it can happen in a big match like this...

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
you're mad!

not in the top 20?! what!?!?
name twenty better teams and I will take my hat off to you :)
1- Juventus
2- Real Madrid
3- Arsenal
4- Man u
5- Inter
6 - Fc bayren
7- Newcastle
8- Deportivo
9- Psv
10- Lazio
11- Dortmund
12- Ajax
13- Celtic
14- Liverpool
15- Valencia
16- Monaco
17- Rangers
18- chelsea
19- Celta
20-Marsielle
21- Feyenoord
22- milan

take ur hat please :D

no i figured out that i may be cruel on them they desrve 12th:eek::cool::D

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

BTW, dont think that juve won the scudetto already!!
this attitude caused juve to lose the scudetto to lazio a couple of years ago!!!

majed still didn't know what the meaning of motivation.....:groan:
i'm not over confident...but i'm telling what i'm feel....i love juve..so my argument is based on what i feel....put other side what is the result between milan-juve(may be we can open new thread n discuss it later)

now its about 'before the match'.....say something nice to make us feel good n confident...forza juve

juve 1 milan 7:down:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
well you can be possitive, because here in the forums is always someone saying things like "well i wish the best for juve, but we will mis this one"

yeah they are some games that are thouger than others, but be always positive, in the worst of situation till the end.
for examole in the game against modena was someone saying that we were destined to lose,,i dont understand those things. In the game against udinese, i can accet that suggestion, cuz we were against a team untouched in his home, but, against modena i delle alpi we were in advantage.

but in other hand, you cant be saying that juve already won the scudetto remaining more or less 7,8 games, that is too overconfident.
IN the last 3 games or 5 you can say things like thayt, but not now. it left much paper to cut

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++

1- Juventus
2- Real Madrid
3- Arsenal
4- Man u
5- Inter
6 - Fc bayren
7- Newcastle
8- Deportivo
9- Psv
10- Lazio
11- Dortmund
12- Ajax
13- Celtic
14- Liverpool
15- Valencia
16- Monaco
17- Rangers
18- chelsea
19- Celta
20-Marsielle
21- Feyenoord
22- milan

take ur hat please :D

no i figured out that i may be cruel on them they desrve 12th:eek::cool::D
:eek:

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Huzi ] ++
a draw is good for us . . .
...and Inter :D
No, I hope we'll win this grande partita, and hopefully Udinese will beat Inter or at least draw ;)

Probable Lineup:
AC MIlan (4-3-2-1):
Dida
Simic-Nesta-Costacurta-Maldini
Gattusso-Pirlo-Seedorf
Rui Costa-Rivaldo
Inzaghi

Subs:
Abbiati, Laursen, Helveg, Redondo, Brocchi, Dalla Bona,
Shevchenko, Tomasson

Players Injured:
Ba, Roque Junior, Srginho, Kaladze, Ambrossini, Chamot

Coach: Carlo Ancelotti

Juventus FC (4-4-2):
Buffon
Thuram-Ferrara-Montero-Pessotto
Camoranesi-Tacchinardi-Davids-Nedved
Trezeguet-Del Piero

Subs:
Chimenti, Iuliano, Birrindelli, Tudor, Zambrotta, Zalayeta, Salas

Players Injured:
Di Vaio, Conte

Coach: Marcello Lippi

:star:FORZA JUVENTUS!:star:

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

but in other hand, you cant be saying that juve already won the scudetto remaining more or less 7,8 games, that is too overconfident.
IN the last 3 games or 5 you can say things like thayt, but not now. it left much paper to cut
EXCUSE ME...actually u're telling the right thing.....be positive wherever juve go.....same with my perspectives

but i still wonder...when i said," juve already won scudetto 27"......may be u can send my quotes to proof that...:confused:

try to communicate with majed also.....

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Febrina ] ++

Juventus FC (4-4-2):
Buffon
Thuram-Ferrara-Montero-Pessotto
Camoranesi-Tacchinardi-Davids-Nedved
Trezeguet-Del Piero

Subs:
Chimenti, Iuliano, Birrindelli, Tudor, Zambrotta, Zalayeta, Salas

Players Injured:
Di Vaio, Conte

Coach: Marcello Lippi

:star:FORZA JUVENTUS!:star:
nice lineup! but i think zambrotta might get the nod ahead of camo. just a thought... ;)

i think DP will start this match too, but i doubt trez will. maybe salas :p:

my prediction is a goalless draw :cap:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++
1- Juventus
2- Real Madrid
3- Arsenal
4- Man u
5- Inter
6 - Fc bayren
7- Newcastle
8- Deportivo
9- Psv
10- Lazio
11- Dortmund
12- Ajax
13- Celtic
14- Liverpool
15- Valencia
16- Monaco
17- Rangers
18- chelsea
19- Celta
20-Marsielle
21- Feyenoord
22- milan
:howler: very good :D

my hat is staying firmly on :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)