Milan- Juventus (3 Viewers)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
SALAS IS OUT FOR THE MATCH!

According to the official site Salas won't be able to help his teammates in tonight's game because he felt pain in knee. It all started yesterday when he got injured during training.

They made a magnetic resonance, but it didn't show anythig serious. He will be able to join his NT on monday and start training after 3 days of rest.

DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!

This leaves with what?! Half prepaired DP, not-to-good Zalayeta and ... hmmm .... well ... NOONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Treze didn't train for the last 2 days .. Lippi doesn't want to risk him .. it's a knee injury afterall !!

Anyway, there is a small chance he might play .. we'll have to wait for the official line-ups .. until then, cross ya fingers :angel:

Luigito

Mar 22, 2003
HI Bianconeros

I belive that Juve will win today. Milan is under a big presuare, especially Ancelotti.
The goal?
DEL PIERO with a free kick

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
we need a striker for the match?
well, if i catch the next plane i'll probably be at the sadium at HT...

never mind... juve will win this one... and do u know why i'm so sure about it??
--> czech power... --> pppaaaaaavvvvveeeeeeelllllll nnnneeeddvveeed!!!

and if our defence works well, i've no doubt that we'll win (or at least draw)....
FORZA JUVE - FORZA NEDVED - FORZA ALESSANDRO

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
look at the starters of both teams!!

we dont have a heavy forward, and in the other hand, all the milan´s firts players are in the line up.
this not look good.

where is salas?

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
Match about to start:)

Lippi plays 4-3-2-1? :eek:

---------------Buffon-------------------
Thuram Ferrara Montero Zambrotta (the usual back four)
Tacchi------Tudor------ Davids
-----Camo----------Neddy
----------Zalayeta

(according to Supersports TV)

No DP, Trez, Salas and Di Vaio!! :( Maybe Lippi will put DP in second half, just maybe...

-S-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)