Milan- Juventus (1 Viewer)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by lacrease ] ++
Our problem is that our players arent good enough- Montero, Ferrara, Pessotto, etc are all old names clearly past their prime....

We(me included) dwell on their past generally, and think of them as good players, when, unfortunately they are not. Not any more anyways.
++ [ originally posted by lacrease ] ++
And I by no means am advocating a total overhaul, rather a gradual replacement and renewal of the defence that should have started last season....
Yes, I'm agree ouers players (especially the defence) are not at the same level of the players of Milan and Inter, but we suppled this playing better as a team while they often just hope in a good day of their champions. An other thing who helped us is that the players know eachother very well while Milan an especially Inter change too mutch every year.

++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
yeha totally agree, they were not inferior like some said. Were the circumtances, the good performance of some milan players and the lack of available strikers from juve. But, with this defebders crisis, juve have made it "more or less" acceptable this last games. but we really need an upgrade in the defence.

A more prepared juve could have beaten milan in his own home.Like the one who played vs interl.
:thumb:
Yes, Juventus has some problems and had some bad matches but is in the 8 teams remaing in the CL and lead serie A.
Who wuould bet on it few months ago, when it was looking like the scudetto was a question between Milan and Inter and the CL a "mission impossible"?
Than if you are looking 4 the "perfect team" you will always find something to complain about. But recently ther's so many good teams so nobody can win every single match, and infact nobody in Europe is doing it. You will not find a team who never had a bad lost or a bad moment neither in CL nor in the National league.

++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

i really wanted Cannavaro, but i realize that his age isn't gonna help juve for long.

as for nesta, he would have been great, but i still think that his high wages will pose a bit of a problem. (i still can't believe milan got him for so Cheap!!)
From Nesta and Cannavaro I prefer Nesta and not just 4 his age, I think he is the most classfull, Cannavaro is a great fighter but he do not have Nesta's talent and infact he does more mistakes.
Milan spended a lot 4 Nesta, but it was worth it! He's a garanee for 10 years, maybe it was too mutch 4 Juventus, but looking at the current season I think we schould not buy Di Vaio (he was also very expensive), trusting Miccoli and saving the money 4 Nesta,
Anycase if we will buy Bonera, it will be perfect also, he is probably the best young talent in italian defenders. But I guess we need 2 central defenders not just 1....

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
I believe that we dont really need superstars. What we need is young players that we are willing to nurture and help develop from a young age. We should be using our reserve players way more than how often we've been using them now.

But I refuse the blame the management or the coach or the players- it was them who brought us the scudetto last year, making us champions of the league for a record 26th time....

mate

Aug 28, 2002
...And who are leading serie A the current year beeing also in the first 8 in Cl.
Yes we don't need superstars, the group and the way the team play will always be ouer stornger point! We just need some "renforsers" in key roles wheare the players are becoming a bit old...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++
...And who are leading serie A the current year beeing also in the first 8 in Cl.
Yes we don't need superstars, the group and the way the team play will always be ouer stornger point! We just need some "renforsers" in key roles wheare the players are becoming a bit old...
Nothing more to say, thats all.
Only i want to aggregate one more thing. From now on, is needed a different mentality in the european cup. The players themselves say that juve lacks of "something" against the european teams. I continue thinking that is the lack of concentration in the first 20 minutes of the game. If you see, in almost all the games, the first minutes are catastropik for juve defence, and in the second half they play better. Maybe is nerviosism or something likr that i dont know.

Hey who will come to juve, Miccoli or cavenaghi, im a bit confused!.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++

Who wuould bet on it few months ago, when it was looking like the scudetto was a question between Milan and Inter and the CL a "mission impossible"?
Than if you are looking 4 the "perfect team" you will always find something to complain about. But recently ther's so many good teams so nobody can win every single match, and infact nobody in Europe is doing it. You will not find a team who never had a bad lost or a bad moment neither in CL nor in the National league.

Just look to real madrid, they are "supposedly" the best team in the world.In their last two matches (taking out the depor clash), they played very bad against villareal, with a lucky strike till the end of the game, and in Lokomotiv, another very bad performance with all the champions in the field.
Imagine that juve was in real position, right now all of us were saiyng that they are the worst and things like that, when all the teams have their bad days.

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Nothing more to say, thats all.
Only i want to aggregate one more thing. From now on, is needed a different mentality in the european cup. The players themselves say that juve lacks of "something" against the european teams. I continue thinking that is the lack of concentration in the first 20 minutes of the game. If you see, in almost all the games, the first minutes are catastropik for juve defence, and in the second half they play better. Maybe is nerviosism or something likr that i dont know.

Hey who will come to juve, Miccoli or cavenaghi, im a bit confused!.
You are right they deconcentrate too mutch in the beginning of the matches! It's strange!!! The only explantion I can give is also "nervosism" maybe they feel the CL too mutch this year... who knopws?
-
Miccoli is already owned by Juve, I think he will be back with us 100% next season!
I'm a bit confused about who will be bought 4 the defence... ther's so many rumors....

Just look to real madrid, they are "supposedly" the best team in the world.In their last two matches (taking out the depor clash), they played very bad against villareal, with a lucky strike till the end of the game, and in Lokomotiv, another very bad performance with all the champions in the field.
Imagine that juve was in real position, right now all of us were saiyng that they are the worst and things like that, when all the teams have their bad days.
Yes they weare not sure to quilify till the last moment and they had so many difficulties also in the Liga, especially at the beginning. And also if you look at Barca... they was maybe the bests in the CL, but they was so bad in the Liga, they even fired the coach.... Really it's impossible to expect a perfect team, and ther's nothing to complain with Juve cause alltogeder (serie A + CL) is one of the teams doing better in Europe this season...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)