Miccoli <---> Zanetti (1 Viewer)

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
He should just move to inter to save his humiliating career....C. Zannetti would be okay....Since Cappelo really wants him

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
I believe it's got something to do with bone structure, I'm not too sure though. But I asked my dad, who is a doctor, and he confirmed me that those tests could be done quite accurate.
I'll take his work on it.

OP
arc

arc

Mar 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #86
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
    I don't think that will happen,anyway how much inter paid for samuel?
    around 15-20m

neved11

Jul 18, 2005
    Inter has submitted their CL squad list to UEFA today and C.Zanetti is still there....so, does this mean he is not coming for sure??

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by neved11 ] ++
    Inter has submitted their CL squad list to UEFA today and C.Zanetti is still there....so, does this mean he is not coming for sure??
    That doesn't mean anything. Zanetti won't become cup-tied unless he actually plays. Last year Inter named Cannavaro in their squad for the CL qualis too but he didn't participate in the matches so he was still eligible to play for Juve in the CL.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

That doesn't mean anything. Zanetti won't become cup-tied unless he actually plays. Last year Inter named Cannavaro in their squad for the CL qualis too but he didn't participate in the matches so he was still eligible to play for Juve in the CL.

Lazio registered Salas but he didnt play either.

OwenWilson

Aug 5, 2005
    If giving Miccoli for Zanetti means placing Manuele Blasi on the bench, where he should be, I am all for it. Zanetti is quality compared to the inept Blasi.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    Per Zanetti la Juve offre Giannichedda
    05 08 2005

Come anticipato nei gironi scorsi, prosegue il pressing della Juve per avere dall'Inter Cristiano Zanetti.

L'operazione potrebbe chiudersi se nella trattativa i bianconeri inserissero il cartellino di Giliano Giannichedda, arrivato alla Juve a parametro a parametro zero dopo cinque stagioni alla Lazio dove ha avuto come allentore anche Roberto Mancini

----------------------------------------
    juve offers giannichedda in change with Zanetti...:wallbang: sometimes I hate moggi and his transfer strategy...
    this is just like modern slave trade

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
    this is ugly i have to say altough it would be great exchange old for new its damm ugly after all the words that they let him say aobut how he thankx juve and all the stuff

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
    another source

Giannichedda: Inter. Zanetti va alla Juve (CdS)
    Venerdì, 05 agosto @ 10:01:00 CEST

La Juventus è pronta ad offrire Giannichedda all'Inter pur di ottenere Cristiano Zanetti.
    Intanto Trapattoni chiede Tudor per il suo Stoccarda.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
    it seems stupid really like the miccoli thing at least they should have told him before that he could probably be on hi way out

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
    Giannichedda is a universal solution both for CM and CB positions. If we are going to use players, we'd got for free, for swap deals then next year no free agent would consider Juve's offers as there would be risk that after signing the player would be offloaded.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by OwenWilson ] ++
    If giving Miccoli for Zanetti means placing Manuele Blasi on the bench, where he should be, I am all for it. Zanetti is quality compared to the inept Blasi.
    On the bench? I dont think he even deserves to be in the squad.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by OwenWilson ] ++
    Erm...I'm assuming with Emerson and Vieira in the squad that Blasi would be on the bench anyway. If Zanetti joins he would be 4th choice and probably leave.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)