Miccoli <---> Zanetti (1 Viewer)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
We should have gotten Pizzaro. Martins and Zanetti for Chellini and Micolli isn't a bad idea, but I don't see Inter giving up Martins, so let's get our heads out of the clouds please...

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Chxta ] ++
We should have gotten Pizzaro. Martins and Zanetti for Chellini and Micolli isn't a bad idea, but I don't see Inter giving up Martins, so let's get our heads out of the clouds please...
Martins!? im sure it stated materazzi

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
What awful choices. If we keep Chellini (and we should) and, say, trade Zalayeta for Miguel, I would like to see us acquire someone more for the offensive bench in exchange for Miccoli. Maybe a youth prospect in attack. (We need starting attacking midfield strength perhaps most, but with the injury-prone nature of DP and Trez, you always need to think about attack when it comes to backups.)

Vucinic and Esposito would be too good to be true, of course. But to show I'm not unrealistic or greedy here, I'd even consider Brescia's Caracciolo or Messina's Zampagna.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Chxta ] ++
What the hell do we need Materazzi for?
Beats me! but it stated zanetti/materazzi. both to me are useless.

Duplice scambio Juventus - Inter?
31.07.2005 16.38 di Ilario Imparato
Insistente la voce che nelle ultime ore vorrebbe all'Inter il funambolo Fabrizio Miccoli e il difensore Giorgio Chiellini. I due talenti juventini arriverebbero alla corte di Moratti in cambio di Marco Materazzi e Cristiano Zanetti (da sempre pupillo di Fabio Capello).
In tal prosposito Luciano Moggi non conferma, ma neanche smentisce.

Micco and Chiellini---out.

Zanetti adn Matrix---in.

OP
arc

arc

Mar 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #31
    martinz will be a dream to have, it will only be a waste for him to stay at inter, he is fu(kin talented

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++
    martinz will be a dream to have, it will only be a waste for him to stay at inter, he is fu(kin talented
    and where do his talents lie , at injuring other players ???

the guy is shit

Turboenvy85

Aug 30, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
    What awful choices. If we keep Chellini (and we should) and, say, trade Zalayeta for Miguel, I would like to see us acquire someone more for the offensive bench in exchange for Miccoli. Maybe a youth prospect in attack. (We need starting attacking midfield strength perhaps most, but with the injury-prone nature of DP and Trez, you always need to think about attack when it comes to backups.)

Vucinic and Esposito would be too good to be true, of course. But to show I'm not unrealistic or greedy here, I'd even consider Brescia's Caracciolo or Messina's Zampagna.

caracciolo allready went to palermo
    but i do think we should trade zalayeta for miguel and keep micoli as 5th choice
    id really like to have a back up to nedved on the left
    Personally i rate stankovic and i think if he refound his lazio days hed be a good back up to nedved, we could use miccoli to trade
    but i know alot of people dont like him so...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    No, ideally if Zala left for Miguel, then maybe we should sell/trade Miccoli for Andrea Barzagli and/or Zaccardo from Palermo in a player + cash swap. And with the money that comes in from that buy Diego Militio from Genoa.

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
    If Moggi brings in Materazzi it would be the worst transfer deal in all Juve history.
    I cannot imagine that fvcking Matrix in Juve jersey. Even Guti would be better.
    No Materazzi, Moggi, please!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
    No, ideally if Zala left for Miguel, then maybe we should sell/trade Miccoli for Andrea Barzagli and/or Zaccardo from Palermo in a player + cash swap. And with the money that comes in from that buy Diego Militio from Genoa.
    TBH, that doesn't sound good to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)