Miccoli <---> Zanetti (1 Viewer)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Well I think I have proof that Freddy Adu was actually 12 when I played him in high school, just taking a look at his body mass, however that's not permissible in court. There is always a chance that the birth certificate from Ghana was compromised, however Adu right now doesn't look any older than 18, thats for sure.
Adu has been tested... and found to be the age he said he was.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
Adu has been tested... and found to be the age he said he was.
I assume you're right. That can't be too easy though. It's not easy to tell someone's age more accurately than to within a few years.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

I assume you're right. That can't be too easy though. It's not easy to tell someone's age more accurately than to within a few years.
Well there is no way in hell Adu is older than 18.

++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
What? Do they cut off his leg and count the rings? :confused:
:howler:

neved11

Jul 18, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
Real Madrid are idiots. They already have Raul and Ronaldo, and then Morientes, possibly the best player of 2003/2004, comes back. Then they buy Owen. And now they sign another striker, forcing the only good defender they've had in five years out, after 1 bad season...
Totally agree! Perez and Real Madrid are damn idiots!

Samuel is definitely one of the best centre back in the world and is the only one they got in squad~~ his last season wasn't that bad, just a mediocre one...:)

Even worse, we are going to swap Miccoli for C.Zanetti~~ Like Miccoli said, I would call this a tragedy...

Inter now has a really solid squad and will be really difficult to beat now...:(

Stupid Perez and RM started all these!!!

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Samuel is gone? :eek: :dazed: When did that happen? Why? Do they plan to use Zidane as the bloody sweeper? What happens when they run out of defenders?

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
miccoli for Zanetti would be a tragedy, Zanetti can offer us nothing we don't already have in abundance, we need a spark Moggi! not more one dimensional players! :fero:

neved11

Jul 18, 2005
Samuel is gone? :eek: :dazed: When did that happen? Why? Do they plan to use Zidane as the bloody sweeper? What happens when they run out of defenders?
That's why I think Perez and RM are stupids!!
They strengthen our direct rival immensely!!
Probably, it is a revenge to us, cos we fight them off to get Vieira!! :D

Baptista and Robinho will be the new CBs for RM in the coming season!!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

I believe it's got something to do with bone structure, I'm not too sure though. But I asked my dad, who is a doctor, and he confirmed me that those tests could be done quite accurate.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If it is Miccoli Zanetti swap I`ll keep Miccoli he is much more talented than Zanetti altough it is obvious we are going to sell him or swap him
so I think maybe other swap
If Inter want we could offer them Miccoli Trez and DP for Adriano

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)