Miccoli <---> Zanetti (2 Viewers)

OP
arc

arc

Mar 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #44
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

and where do his talents lie , at injuring other players ???

the guy is shit
    im talkin about this guy

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    What does Perez want out of his team?

Why did he get Sacchi as a technical director? Just for the image?

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    Real Madrid are idiots. They already have Raul and Ronaldo, and then Morientes, possibly the best player of 2003/2004, comes back. Then they buy Owen. And now they sign another striker, forcing the only good defender they've had in five years out, after 1 bad season...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    I wonder what Samuel's form will be like this season.. Anyways, back to the topic.

Miccoli has Inter option
    Tuesday 2 August, 2005

Fabrizio Miccoli’s agent has opened the door for a summer switch from Juventus to title rivals Inter.

The striker in unwanted in Turin and has been linked with the Nerazzurri given that they are looking for a forward.

"There is talk about Fabrizio and Inter, a possibility which does exist," Francesco Caliandro told the Guerin Sportivo magazine.

"Inter rate him highly and Juventus are on the same wavelength as us with regard to the fact that Miccoli needs to go somewhere else to play football.

"We are now just waiting for a call or something to happen."

Miccoli returned to Turin this summer after Fiorentina failed to keep him following last year’s co-ownership switch.

Juventus have since made him available for transfer given that they have David Trezeguet, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Marcelo Zalayeta, Alex Del Piero and Adrian Mutu at the club.

Meanwhile, Inter need a fifth striker following the departure of Christian Vieri who joined city rivals Milan.

The San Siro outfit have Adriano, Obafemi Martins, Julio Cruz and Alvaro Recoba currently on their books.

Inter have also been associated with a swoop for Valencia striker Marco Di Vaio.

Miccoli could join Inter in a deal which sees midfielder Cristiano Zanetti, a favourite of boss Fabio Capello, move in the opposite direction.

Football Italia

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
    Real Madrid are idiots. They already have Raul and Ronaldo, and then Morientes, possibly the best player of 2003/2004, comes back. Then they buy Owen. And now they sign another striker, forcing the only good defender they've had in five years out, after 1 bad season...
    They've always been more concerned with style than substance. Owen seems to be on the road to the same exit Morientes took - their most effective striker, replaced instead of the crowd-pleasers and shirt-sellers.

Fellas

Farsopoli
    Jun 13, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++

im talkin about this guy

Why i dont want any 27 year old strikers at Juve we already have Mutu and Zlatan hehe.
    btw i read on Sports.it just now that Martins is born 78 and not 84 its just a rumour just now.
    But we will se if its true.:D

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Godfella ] ++
    Why i dont want any 27 year old strikers at Juve we already have Mutu and Zlatan hehe.
    btw i read on Sports.it just now that Martins is born 78 and not 84 its just a rumour just now.
    But we will se if its true.:D
    Has that sort of thing ever been proven before? Can it be proven? There were similar rumours about Freddie Adu.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
    That's Perez for you.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

Has that sort of thing ever been proven before? Can it be proven? There were similar rumours about Freddie Adu.
    Well I think I have proof that Freddy Adu was actually 12 when I played him in high school, just taking a look at his body mass, however that's not permissible in court. There is always a chance that the birth certificate from Ghana was compromised, however Adu right now doesn't look any older than 18, thats for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)