Miccoli <---> Zanetti (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
I don't see how Inter can fit Veron and Pizarro in the same team. I just do not see that happening. Perhaps if Seba can take a role slightly on the right again, however he still loves to cut inside and drift into the center where Pizarro will be roaming.

Toldo

Zanetti - Samuel - Cordoba - Wome

Veron - Cambiasso - Pizarro - Stankovic

Adriano - Martins
Solid and effective squad, Solari can be included instead of Wome, Figo is a useful substitute. I say Inter are better this year.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well, they certainly have a better squad this season, by far. But as we have seen that really doesn't matter.

Oh wait, I forgot about Figo. He might take the right midfield spot, and where would that leave Veron?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Well, they certainly have a better squad this season, by far. But as we have seen that really doesn't matter.

Oh wait, I forgot about Figo. He might take the right midfield spot, and where would that leave Veron?
Actually that question and the previous one is always the problem with Inter, they seem to have bought the correct players, but come to put them on the pitch they don't seem to fit.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
And I don't even know if Inter needed Luis Figo. Why bring a player into the mix who has been on the downfall for the past two years now. This is the Moratti Way I guess, making rash decisions like this because the player looks appealing.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by del_piero_1996 ] ++

u shouldnt be scared of figo and solari
I'm scared becuse I feel that they have long time waiting for any trophy.Now they won something (the coppa) and they are building their squad.We will have two dangerous oponents this year milan and inter.
All the time inter is beating us up and I think that they are finaly ready for some big prospect.
That's why I'm affraid.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
And I don't even know if Inter needed Luis Figo. Why bring a player into the mix who has been on the downfall for the past two years now. This is the Moratti Way I guess, making rash decisions like this because the player looks appealing.
Bench candy

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I didn't ask you to see the goal so you will prefer a player on the other, just to show you that the player that you call overrated is actually far from being one.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
how does scoring a wonder goal have any bearing on how good a player he is... talk about over do it
Apparently you are not aware of how he speaks of Zlatan, so I won't blame you for that comment.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
i have no idea what he said about zlatan... however you are making out as though his goal today indicates he is a great player... it doesnt, anyone can score a wonder goal.... Thats how iwhat you wrote came across anyway

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Well let us put it in this way, he tries to downgrade Zlatan at EVERY opportunity. Maybe I over-reacted in the way I asked him to see the goal, but the point was not to be looked at from this evening alone.

I will go back to enjoying my Doors session.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
I didn't ask you to see the goal so you will prefer a player on the other, just to show you that the player that you call overrated is actually far from being one.
I'm not overrating anyone,or underrating,I just prefer Del Piero,that's all,get over it!
And one more thing,how many great goals Del Piero scored...but U still like ibrahim much more than Del Piero.That is just a matter of taste.You like one type of player,I like the different one....am I so wrong if I'm not thinking as you are???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)