Mexes and Roma (1 Viewer)

Jul 28, 2002
some of you may kno my feelings on roma so i do not need to comment.

Now similar to mexes, since i saw him two and a half years a go, i have been ranting and raving for him to be signed..........we can easily sign him, he is EXACTLY what we need...and he is affordable.

But this mercato campaign appears to be A PISS TAKE. The best possible players for us, gila and mexes, will be signed by roma, while we have signed zebina (at the moment crap), and likely to sing Emerson for a rip off fee....i will be disgusted with moggi if he lets two of the brightest stars go to roma and we get older, poorer, mor eexpensive substitues.

If we end up spending mmore than the cost of mexes on jankolovski or bonera i will be deeply insulted as neither of these guys are in the same league as mexes.

Similar to tristan, if we get him for more than roma pay for gila i will be pissed, for **** sake, he said he is a juventino, we have apparantly been chasing him for a year, yet we still dont get him, someone who is more consitant than tristan, a striker that i either amzing or useless.

At this point of time, with the new manager coming, we should be looking for the best possible for the situation, bonera over mexes is crap...if it spans out how we are expecting to i will be deeply disgusted with mogg, and the only way he can proove that its the right decision is that hs signing lead our team to trophies in the next FEW years rather than jus next year...only until then will i be able to see the logic of letting oposistion get great quality for cheap prices and we spend loads on crap or un needed players.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
What I cannot understand is how in the hell we are spendig so cheap and bad when we are supposed to be one of the richest club in europe...Roma has incredible debts and still buys good players...

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
some of you may kno my feelings on roma so i do not need to comment.

Now similar to mexes, since i saw him two and a half years a go, i have been ranting and raving for him to be signed..........we can easily sign him, he is EXACTLY what we need...and he is affordable.

But this mercato campaign appears to be A PISS TAKE. The best possible players for us, gila and mexes, will be signed by roma, while we have signed zebina (at the moment crap), and likely to sing Emerson for a rip off fee....i will be disgusted with moggi if he lets two of the brightest stars go to roma and we get older, poorer, mor eexpensive substitues.

If we end up spending mmore than the cost of mexes on jankolovski or bonera i will be deeply insulted as neither of these guys are in the same league as mexes.

Similar to tristan, if we get him for more than roma pay for gila i will be pissed, for **** sake, he said he is a juventino, we have apparantly been chasing him for a year, yet we still dont get him, someone who is more consitant than tristan, a striker that i either amzing or useless.

At this point of time, with the new manager coming, we should be looking for the best possible for the situation, bonera over mexes is crap...if it spans out how we are expecting to i will be deeply disgusted with mogg, and the only way he can proove that its the right decision is that hs signing lead our team to trophies in the next FEW years rather than jus next year...only until then will i be able to see the logic of letting oposistion get great quality for cheap prices and we spend loads on crap or un needed players.
I tell you: RELAX MAN! There is nothing signed between Roma and Gila or Mexes.
Gilardino said he is a Juventini and I think that for everybody, a move to Juve is more likely than a move to Roma. And Tristan, I have to tell you that a striking focr like the following wouldn't be that bad:
Gilardino, Del Piero, Tristan, Miccoli, ?Di Vaio?
This looks very good, and not that risky. If Gila turns out to be a one season wonder, we still have Tristan. If Tristan fails, we have Gila, and if both fail, there is maybe Di Vaio.................
For Mexes, I have to tell you, that the agent said that Juve are still in the race for Mexes, and if we really fail to get Mexes, we will get Ferrari. It was sure IMO, that we couldn't have both.

Once again: Have trust in Moggi!!!! He will make the right moves and don't be frustrated, before anything is confirmed.

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

This looks very good, and not that risky. If Gila turns out to be a one season wonder, we still have Tristan. If Tristan fails, we have Gila, and if both fail, there is maybe Di Vaio.................
unfortunately after this season,I don't think we can afford any flops in our major transfer.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
22 million???????????????? Roma will never buy him. If so, I will phone Galliani and tell him to kick Roma out of Serie A.

Eagle, what will happen with Gila?? I honestly think we will get him, or he will stay for one more year!

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Parma officials are become to stiffy about Gila tranfer. Moggi has offered a swap interchanging players plus money for Gila and they dont want to negociate...they want money, and Moggi is by no means disposed to pay that quantity for Gila...I dont think Gila will stay at parma , because is the only big money player they have to recapitalize the team...remember they are bankrupt....

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
So Roma really have chances to sign him?? However, I think that Milan won't sign him, the same goes to Inter. The other Italian teams can't afford him, and if they really want to sell him, maybe Parma will lower his tag.!

rainhard

May 5, 2004
f#*k its all about money.

and everyone know,that our godfather moggi.

sh!* he love money.look what player we get til know?

all from free transfer...

hope he want to spend just a "little" more this summer

Aug 1, 2003
dont let good players pass you by moggi. think moggi. THINK. THINK THINK THINK. is emerson worth maresca? is emerson worth roma signing mexes / gilardino ? whatever happens, is it worth it to let roma get away? THINK MOGGI.

Jul 28, 2002
he should get hi finger out of his arse about getting one up on roma and stopping roma from scoring a hat trick against us.....

Emerson...sorry, dont need him, wait till he is on a free.
Mexes...who better, even better than ferrari
Gila: We need a point to replace trez, sell trez use the dosh.

not ****ing rocket science

Sep 14, 2003
I'm sure Moggi is just playing a waiting game for Gilardino, Parma may be asking for 20-22M Euros now but what about in 2 months time when they have no investors and they still have huge debts?

No excuses for Mexes but if Deschamps doesn't want him there's very little chance Moggi will make any move.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
I'm sure Moggi is just playing a waiting game for Gilardino, Parma may be asking for 20-22M Euros now but what about in 2 months time when they have no investors and they still have huge debts?
That's why they are playing time, they are awaiting for Abramovich mk.2 to come for help and they might not need sell anyone. Or at least that's how some rumours got it.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
if moggi signs squillaci and ferrari, i dont mind not getting mexes to be honest.

but mexes and ferrari were my ideal signings for the centre of defence.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I think we will sign two more defenders. 1 out of:

Ferrari / Mexes / Squillaci

Trabelsi / Bonera / Oddo

If Moggi is clever, he will get Trabelsi for free, and wait which central def. DD wants!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
trabelsi extended his contract about 2 months ago so he wouldnt leave on a free. they say he could leave for 4 millionpounds roughly, which isnt a bad price for a quality right back. thuram can become cetrnal again unless he is used as bait to get morientes for example. however, with samuel joining real, it looks like thuram will stay at juve which is a good thing i suppose.

people saying that emerson isnt needed is wrong. we need to have a world class DM on the park again, something which davids made tacchinardi look like. deschamps and sousa were prime examples, thats what emerson can be for us.

as for gilardino, he would be great no doubt. but for that price, moggi cant give cash. and parma will probably ask for maresca or miccoli who i think we both need. they wont accept iuliano and zalayeta plus cash cuz those players are useless to parma. might as well go for cavenaghi, to me, he could be just as good, if not better anyway. And we could use the cash to get morientes as well. for what we get gilardino for, we oculd get morientes and cavenaghi for an extra 5 mill or so. sounds safer.

as for Roma, they are in debt, how is it that they can afford to buy gilardino? its bullshit!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)