Mexes and Roma (1 Viewer)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Mexes is good, but he is not the only def. out there. I think Moggi will buy another def. and if its not Mexes, than maybe Squillaci (my choice), Ferrari or Carvalho.
We are still in the race for him and nothing is official, so we will have to wait.........again

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++

Yeah its really clever to have caused those financial troubles :thumb:, and by the way Roma often goes after Juve's targets, so how clever are they on their own?, I remember how angry they was last year when we got Legrottaglie in front of them.
correction, roma was eyeing legro....until moggi hijacked the deal.

so, who's clever? i still say sensi, coz legro's a flop while chivu is class ;)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
damn we are :down:

john, why not u become our new "transfer guru" replacing moggi ;) i'm afraid he's lost his touch. at least u'll 'listen' to our advice :D

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
Mexes is good, but he is not the only def. out there. I think Moggi will buy another def. and if its not Mexes, than maybe Squillaci (my choice), Ferrari or Carvalho.
We are still in the race for him and nothing is official, so we will have to wait.........again
You must consider the price he is available for, that should make him first on the list to defendes to buy(as well as talent)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I am starting to diubt that we will sign BOTH Mexes and Ferrari; Moggi will go after a defender who only plays that LCB role, like Montero. My choice would be Ricardo Carvalho, but he seems destined for Chelsea. Then if that move fails, either Givet or Squillaci would be targeted, probably the latter though.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
damn we are :down:

john, why not u become our new "transfer guru" replacing moggi ;) i'm afraid he's lost his touch. at least u'll 'listen' to our advice :D
i would love to, it seems that moggi has his own plans, which either pay off in the long term, or fail miserably.

Moggi has my dream job :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Who the hell is Andy? Piss off, you're not welcome here :(
Whose this? Gray? What the hell kinda name is that? I'll start going around calling myself Blue, how would you like that "Gray"? :groan:

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)