Mexes and Roma (3 Viewers)

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
We lost Mexes.
This mean that Moggi has to concentrate on Ferrari. In this situation Parma can increase price for Ferrari, as they know that Juve is short in options

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
good.. i dun like hyped up youngsters like mexes all too much...i like Maresca and Miccoli like youngsters... moving up the ranks in all stealthness...

at least now all the transfers fantsizers wont put his name directly into the their imaginary formation as if they know he is even is on our transfer target list ..

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
I know and as much Emerson wants to go to Juve.Roma has the last word in it. So Emersn wont go to Juve,trust me.

Meanwhile we lost Mexes...which really pisses me off.

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
right i guess ferrari is the best choise and i guess moggi is working on that. while situation with emerson is really difficult. roma is acting in their usual way

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
But at the other hand, it will make it easier to get Ferrari which is the best transfer target of them all IMO.
Why does losing Mexes make it easier to get Ferrari?

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Why does losing Mexes make it easier to get Ferrari?
Maybe you should think before you ask?, If Roma get Mexes why would they need Ferrari, they have already replaced Samuel and because of their financial satus they better not buy another class defender?.
Except Juve, Roma are the only club linked to Ferrari, get it?

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
We never know exactly how much money Sensi has, how much he is willing to spend and on who.

If I were managing Roma, I would to my best to get both... Mexes and Ferrari.

Btw, is Mexes deal with Roma closed now?

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
I dont think Ferrari is a dumbass and would join Roma to sit on the bench because they probably see Mexes better and uses him together with Chivu. So its hopefully just one of them, Roma has been linked with other "unknown" defenders too replace Zebina.

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
Nothing is lost yet!
Mexes' agent refused the news about contract

The presence of Philippe Mexes with its entourage yesterday to Trigoria has triggered the voices of an agreement already caught up with the Rome. Olivier Jouanneaux, l'agente of the French defender, has cleared in exclusive right to Calciomercato.com: "Sì, yesterday we were to Trigoria. L'incontro has gone well, but what I can say with certainty it is that it has not been caught up some agreement with the Rome. It has been be a matter of a courtesy visit, in which the player it has seen the place and known the leaders. Probably in the next few days there will be other contacts with the giallorossi, also via telephone. Un'incognità is represented from how much asks l'Auxerre in order to leave it to leave, we still does not know it. On Mexes there are also the Juventus and one between the first 3 squares of the English championship (Arsenal, Chelsea or Manchester United, ndr). Assisted mine it does not have preferences, wants only guardian its carriera".

Sorry for poor translation

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lippi.am ] ++
Nothing is lost yet!
Mexes' agent refused the news about contract

The presence of Philippe Mexes with its entourage yesterday to Trigoria has triggered the voices of an agreement already caught up with the Rome. Olivier Jouanneaux, l'agente of the French defender, has cleared in exclusive right to Calciomercato.com: "Sì, yesterday we were to Trigoria. L'incontro has gone well, but what I can say with certainty it is that it has not been caught up some agreement with the Rome. It has been be a matter of a courtesy visit, in which the player it has seen the place and known the leaders. Probably in the next few days there will be other contacts with the giallorossi, also via telephone. Un'incognità is represented from how much asks l'Auxerre in order to leave it to leave, we still does not know it. On Mexes there are also the Juventus and one between the first 3 squares of the English championship (Arsenal, Chelsea or Manchester United, ndr). Assisted mine it does not have preferences, wants only guardian its carriera".

Sorry for poor translation
source?! Mexes's agent said that Philippe will only go to a club wich can guarantee that he'll get his paycheck without any problems (that was few months ago)... And still his going to roma, what an as*hole!

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
to be honest, i'm beginning to think that, altho i hate him, sensi is wiser and cleverer than moggi :rofl:
Yeah its really clever to have caused those financial troubles :thumb:, and by the way Roma often goes after Juve's targets, so how clever are they on their own?, I remember how angry they was last year when we got Legrottaglie in front of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)