Mexes and Roma (1 Viewer)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
look at it this way:

We are in direct negotians with roma. They somehow are still willing to sell us emerson, when madrid have offered loads more!

And we havent made a bid for mexes

make a logical link. :(

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Well, we didn't buy Zebina, we just signed him :)

Blackmint, that makes sense- Roma gets Mexes as we don't make a bid and thus- don't increase his market price... while Roma sells Emerson to Juventus and makes money on the Mexes difference to pay off its debts.

But the conclusion to this though... is that Moggi never seriously considered Mexes. He wants Emerson.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++

Blackmint, that makes sense- Roma gets Mexes as we don't make a bid and thus- don't increase his market price... while Roma sells Emerson to Juventus and makes money on the Mexes difference to pay off its debts.

But the conclusion to this though... is that Moggi never seriously considered Mexes. He wants Emerson.
i think so too, but what if in the end, emerson goes to madrid or chelsea?

and at least get ferrari if we cant get mexes plzzzzzzzzzzz
moggi do sth NOW

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004

This looks bad... Hopefully we can do like roma, cheat and get both, Mexes and Emerson... :D Not going to happen though...

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
If Mexes goes to Roma, I expect to at least get Squillaci and Ferrari
Fulla agree, we're a really big club, so we must start to behave like that too....

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++

This looks bad... Hopefully we can do like roma, cheat and get both, Mexes and Emerson... :D Not going to happen though...
i think roma is gonna cheat on us, getting mexes and not sell us emerson

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
I think Moggi should go after Mexes and let Ferrari go to Roma. But what if Moggi has already made a deal for Ferrari? So it sounds like Roma will get Mexes, while Juve gets Bonera and Ferrari.
damn, I hate this scenario, but probably that is the truth... Look at channel4, Bonera wants to come to Juve... We'll I don't want him here, so screw him!

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
I believe that if Emerson comes to Juventus, Mexes will definitley go Roma...it's a pity cuz Mexes was cheap and a great investment and as for Emerson I know they guy is good, but nothing out of the ordinary. I think that if u scout more u can find a new Emerson for example Dudu...

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004

But we are not cheaters :D Would be great though!
:LOL: Yes, and Moggi tells always the truth! :D We still have the slightest chance to sign Mexes...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)