Merih Demiral (18 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
The sooner this guy leaves, the better, hes not Juve material, send him back to his country.
:lol: I mean, why? The last thing he did was play himself into a starting position, impressing everyone, scoring a goal and then got injured. And now you think he's not Juve material? The fuck did the man do.

yuvay

Apr 2, 2018
:lol: I mean, why? The last thing he did was play himself into a starting position, impressing everyone, scoring a goal and then got injured. And now you think he's not Juve material? The fuck did the man do.
Ive seen him play, he does not impress me, Danilo also scored in his debut and "impressed" im sure you think hes "world class" Cancelo was miles better.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
LOL what is this, kindergarten? Thats my opinion, you dont like the fact that I think he sucks? tater tellers lol
Messi sucks , and he is average,he should retire . This might be considered "as my opinion " but it's stupid opinion,like your opinion on Demiral .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Messi sucks , and he is average,he should retire . This might be considered "as my opinion " but it's stupid opinion,like your opinion on Demiral .

Unlike Messi though, the sample size just isn’t big enough. Saying he sucks is hyperbole, but I wouldn’t say he's an established player either. At least not yet.

yuvay

Apr 2, 2018

LMAO did you just compare Demiral to Messi? ......He will be out of the team by next season, anyone want to bet a $100?

Last edited:

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Armenian

- - - Updated - - -

Im armenian, if anyone knows how horrible Turks have been in history, its we armenians, my great grandparents were in the armenian Genocide that Turkey tried to commit against the armenians. Anyway.
bashing Turkish footballer on the internet forum won't help Armenia one bit

crap on them in the politics thread if you like, don't go crazy on demiral for the non-footballng reasons, it's stupid

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)